+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

Ever

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Welcome to the forum, i have added your details. Can you please provide your physical presence in days for the ss. Thx
Hi,
Thanks for adding me.
Physical presence is 1147 days.
Please send me the link to the updated spreadsheet.

I’m a little worried about my application, it’s been almost 2 months now and no AOR.

Do you think I should have received my application back by now if it’s returned?

Thanks for your reply.

Ever

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Hi,
Thanks for adding me.
Physical presence is 1147 days.
Please send me the link to the updated spreadsheet.

I’m a little worried about my application, it’s been almost 2 months now and no AOR.

Do you think I should have received my application back by now if it’s returned?

Thanks for your reply.

Ever
link to the spreadsheet is in my signature. Dont worry about AOR, lot of Oct applicants are still getting AORs.

Reactions: Ever

Marooned2

Star Member
May 18, 2017
The pace of cases going to 'in process' have really slowed seems like.
Since you don't receive a notification for that, people are slow on noticing and reporting "In process" step. That's why recent days always have much less people "In process" than say days of a week before. It took me 10 days to notice I'm "In process".

Reactions: quasar81

quasar81

Feb 27, 2014
Since you don't receive a notification for that, people are slow on noticing and reporting "In process" step. That's why recent days always have much less people "In process" than say days of a week before. It took me 10 days to notice I'm "In process".
Good point...thanks!

CanaMeow

Nov 9, 2017
I literally received my AOR just moments ago! Please update my status on the spreadsheet. (App received Nov 9).

Stay calm everyone who is waiting. It will come. I had just stopped worrying about it and let it arrive when it was ready.

Reactions: thegentleman

madam-m

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am so upset with people panicking here and it makes my mood so low. Please, read first some thread, then comment. I can not stand anymore those ones who think they can do something to force CIC officers to take their application and work on it. Please loosen up.

Reactions: nofrills and KK82

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
I literally received my AOR just moments ago! Please update my status on the spreadsheet. (App received Nov 9).

Stay calm everyone who is waiting. It will come. I had just stopped worrying about it and let it arrive when it was ready.
updated congradulations

neverlosehop

Dec 28, 2017
Feel free to add me to the Nov spreadsheet:

Application sent: November 5, 2017
Application Received: November 9, 2017 (Canada Post Xpresspost)
Signed by: M KRSWDA
Physical presence: 1606.5 days
Application Type: Single
AOR: Not yet
Did you send to the regular or courier address ? Thanks.