+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 AOR join here

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
Please tell me anyone got FT mail November, December or January AOR group in paper base applicant. please share
Mate,If someone in this group or in other groups you have been posting would have experienced,what you are trying to ask,they would have posted here,and tons of other places you have asked,I tried to help you by directing you to a whatsapp chat group,but I guess you either haven't joined in or the group is full.Now you asking this question here and couple of other groups and whatsapp group is both annoying and sad,because no one has answer to your question when you are begging for it everywhere,so one last time ,Just call CIC help center and ask them if your file is transferred or not,They will let you know,you can also ask this same question to them,and please come back and answer what they tell you,so it reach others who are in the same boat.
Please take No offence,I genuinely feel how desperate one can be when there are no answers to ones questions

Nickiboo

Jul 12, 2015
Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-11-2017
Do a CSE and attatch one,you can also sent to the LVO email,don't forget to ask for an acknowledgement.
What's the ADR BTW ?
Would you happen to know about how long CSE take to be received and acknowledged?

ADR for PoF. CIC claims my fixed deposit needs more details from the bank and also information on 2 loans listed in the statement.

Saranya Sreekumar

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-11-2017
Med's Done....
12-12-2017
It has been 5 months since AOR. Hope we have progress this week.
SAME WITH ME TOO.COMPLETED 5 MONTHS.EXPECTING SOMETHING GOOD ON THIS WEEK.I AM BIT WORRIED THAT WHETHER MY FILE GO BEYOND 6 MONTHS.

Saranya Sreekumar

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-11-2017
Med's Done....
12-12-2017
I think there is no need to worry. They will notify us if they want us to redo something.
k.Are you pnp outland?i have 4 weeks left now.i will send cic a follow up mail once i complete 6 months.i ordered GCMS notes last month.i think they have stopped the processing of pnp files after March 19th.i didnt see anyone updated the tracker.

cvaib

Star Member
May 19, 2017
Hi friends,
First of all, thanks to the folks who are through with their process but still come on the site to guide others. My AOR is Nov 1, 2017 and till date nothing has been completed in my application. Could you please tell me if this is normal delay or is something amiss with the application? What are my options apart from patience :) ?
Thanks for helping.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

ateotia11

Feb 7, 2018
Hi friends,
First of all, thanks to the folks who are through with their process but still come on the site to guide others. My AOR is Nov 1, 2017 and till date nothing has been completed in my application. Could you please tell me if this is normal delay or is something amiss with the application? What are my options apart from patience :) ?
Thanks for helping.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
your medical status says in review, did you update new medicals? Also, did you receive any ADR requests in between?