sandominic

Jul 28, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
And with respect to London Visa office, I guess you just have to wait and pray your application gets some sort of good attention with respect to PPR. All the best.
IT is NDVO for me, yes we need to wait no other go

Reactions: Hemjay

Saranya Sreekumar

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-11-2017
Med's Done....
12-12-2017
All the very best guys... This wait is the worst part of this...

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
Please anyone tell me how many times to wait FT after got AOR. I am Bangladeshi applicant and which my VO.
Roughly 2 month time after AOR or a months time after IP1,Keep monitoring your Additional document status,normally if you have sent a complete file,it will change to additional documents not required,that will be the time CIO send your file to LVO.

Amin Iqbal urmy

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Roughly 2 month time after AOR or a months time after IP1,Keep monitoring your Additional document status,normally if you have sent a complete file,it will change to additional documents not required,that will be the time CIO send your file to LVO.
I got my AOR in January 25. Please tell me what is the LVo . I am MPNP applicant

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
I got my AOR in January 25. Please tell me what is the LVo . I am MPNP applicant
You are at the wrong thread,but whatever helps
LVO : Local Visa Office
Your file must have completed R10 checks by now,and probably Case Processing Agent is done with his A11.1 review as well,and would have finalized your file for LVO,so in a weeks time your file should reach LVO,what is your BGC status?

Amin Iqbal urmy

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
You are at the wrong thread,but whatever helps
LVO : Local Visa Office
Your file must have completed R10 checks by now,and probably Case Processing Agent is done with his A11.1 review as well,and would have finalized your file for LVO,so in a weeks time your file should reach LVO,what is your BGC status?
My status in process.

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
My status in process.
Sir it would say something like your Application is process or something like your background checks are in process,Please share a complete status

I am in paper base applicant
Cool,you gotta sit back and relax,Paper based takes long time to process,Please ignore my last few messages as i know little about Paper based applicants and was answering thinking you are EE online applicant,I will send you a whatsapp chat group link , where most of the Paper based applicants are hanging out,I think they will be able to help you.

Amin Iqbal urmy

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Sir it would say something like your Application is process or something like your background checks are in process,Please share a complete status

Cool,you gotta sit back and relax,Paper based takes long time to process,Please ignore my last few messages as i know little about Paper based applicants and was answering thinking you are EE online applicant,I will send you a whatsapp chat group link , where most of the Paper based applicants are hanging out,I think they will be able to help you.
Please share the link

Saranya Sreekumar

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-11-2017
Med's Done....
12-12-2017
Any luck with the PPR process.? I checked tge tracker but could not see any new updates there