Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Quick mid-month round-up:

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

Current Processing:
*Recent ITA rounds were not too regular and manageable for CIC, i would say they are still clearing a lot of 2017 backlog, but we see to some degree they are up to date...

PPRs by Visa Office:
*NDVO has done a great job this months so far. A lot of PPRs were issued by NDVO, about the same number as by Ottawa.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/ppr-by-months-for-your-visa-office

Passport Request by period:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/passport-requests-pprs-by-period-report

Applicants by STREAM:
*As we can see mainly it is FSWO.

source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/applicants-by-stream

Statuses by the month of submission up to date 2017:

Statuses by day of submission for 2018

Averages processing time by stream

Average MEDIAN by Stream:

Average Ip2 to PPR:

PPRs by Stream:

Thanks very much everyone! and enjoy rest of your week!

Ping me with questions and good luck with you application

jaspa

Dec 6, 2017
California
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
21-11-2017
Doc's Request.
08-12-2017
AOR Received.
21-11-2017
Hi guys,

I got my PPR but with a twist :

AOR: 21-Nov -2017
MED: 06-Dec-2017
ADR: 07-Dec-2017
IP2: 13-Dec-2017

1st PPR email : 13-Dec-2017 (I never received this email, not in inbox/spam/promotions I was checking all folders and will searching for it everyday , may be some server issue at their end).
Email to CPC Ottawa to check status: 13-Feb-2018 , they told that PPR email was sent on Dec 13 and they will resend it.
2nd PPR email: 14-Feb-2018.
Passports sent to CPC Ottawa: 15-Feb-2018
Passports delivered : 16-Feb-2018

Thank you all for your support, I pray you ALL get the PPR ASAP !!

AniArch

Feb 18, 2018
Hi guys,

My PPR timeline is simillar as jaspa. I was waiting for PPR email for more than 2 months without contacting CPC for an update. MED and ADNR was around 6/7th Dec.
Just on 14th Feb I dropped Email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca requesting information about Visa office and they replied that RFV (PPR) was already sent on 11th Dec. I was checking my Inbox and spam folder daily but never got any such email from CPC.
If anyone waiting for PPR for more than a month after IP2 status.. would suggest to drop email to above email ID for status/VO information instead of just waiting for the golden email. They reply back in 3 to 6 hrs.

Hi guys,

I got my PPR but with a twist :

AOR: 21-Nov -2017
MED: 06-Dec-2017
ADR: 07-Dec-2017
IP2: 13-Dec-2017

1st PPR email : 13-Dec-2017 (I never received this email, not in inbox/spam/promotions I was checking all folders and will searching for it everyday , may be some server issue at their end).
Email to CPC Ottawa to check status: 13-Feb-2018 , they told that PPR email was sent on Dec 13 and they will resend it.
2nd PPR email: 14-Feb-2018.
Passports sent to CPC Ottawa: 15-Feb-2018
Passports delivered : 16-Feb-2018

Thank you all for your support, I pray you ALL get the PPR ASAP !!

viksjos

Feb 19, 2018
Hi, is anyone with AOR of mid Nov,2017?

AOR: 12 Nov
MEP: 7 Dec
Additional doc request : 8 Dec
Additional doc submitted: 26 Dec
Status not changed since 8 Dec 2017.

I am Ontario PNP outland applicant with below status. Can you please suggest in which stage my application is? Should I contact CIC for status?

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Last edited:
Reactions: מר אף אחד

BestLife104

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017

I am Ontario PNP outland applicant with below status. Can you please suggest in which stage my application is? Should I contact CIC for status?

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Lots of people are stuck at this stage.

Reactions: ashish_india-canada

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018

I have the same wording
My GCMS says only medicals passed and nothing else started yet

Last edited:

Hemjay

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
Hello house,

I emailed CIC Ottawa last week and I got a reply today that my file is no longer at the case processing center Ottawa, it has been moved to London Visa office. I have been stuck on Na2 since December 12. Can anybody please explain why my file was moved to London and what that implies. Help will be appreciated.

Diniku

Star Member
Aug 20, 2017
Invitation - nov 7
Application submitted - nov 23
Medical passed -dec 8
NA2 - jan 20
IP2. - till now response

Dear friends,
I’m processing from India and have submitted my application as mentioned above.. the status of my application is in NA2 for almost more than 40 days.. where as my friend from Canada who have submitted his application from Canada has recovered PPR request and visa stamped.. could anyone please tell me how long usually it takes for IP2 to pass.. and is there anyway to enquire with the immigration offcie about my application status.. it would be really helpful if somebody could throw some light on this issue... thanks in advance

Saurabh uppal

Sep 28, 2017
C
Invitation - nov 7
Medical passed -dec 8
NA2 - jan 20
IP2. - till now response

Dear friends,
I’m processing from India and have submitted my application as mentioned above.. the status of my application is in NA2 for almost more than 40 days.. where as my friend from Canada who have submitted his application from Canada has recovered PPR request and visa stamped.. could anyone please tell me how long usually it takes for IP2 to pass.. and is there anyway to enquire with the immigration offcie about my application status.. it would be really helpful if somebody could throw some light on this issue... thanks in advance
Check ur visa office if it is ottawa files processed in days and if ur file is ndvo then man have patience because people are waiting at na2 from 8-9 months....
M at na2 from more than 3 months

Diniku

Star Member
Aug 20, 2017
Invitation - nov 7
Medical passed -dec 8
NA2 - jan 20
IP2 - till now no update

Dear friends,
I’m processing from India and have submitted my application as mentioned above.. the status of my application is in NA2 for almost more than 40 days.. where as my friend from Canada who have submitted his application from Canada has recovered PPR request and visa stamped.. could anyone please tell me how long usually it takes for IP2 to pass.. and is there anyway to enquired with the immigration offcie about my application status.. it would be really helpful if somebody could throw some light on this issue... thanks in advance[/QUOTE]

Diniku

Star Member
Aug 20, 2017
C

Check ur visa office if it is ottawa files processed in days and if ur file is ndvo then man have patience because people are waiting at na2 from 8-9 months....
M at na2 from more than 3 months
How to check VIsa office... can you please show some light on the process

Diniku

Star Member
Aug 20, 2017
Hi guys,

My PPR timeline is simillar as jaspa. I was waiting for PPR email for more than 2 months without contacting CPC for an update. MED and ADNR was around 6/7th Dec.
Just on 14th Feb I dropped Email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca requesting information about Visa office and they replied that RFV (PPR) was already sent on 11th Dec. I was checking my Inbox and spam folder daily but never got any such email from CPC.
If anyone waiting for PPR for more than a month after IP2 status.. would suggest to drop email to above email ID for status/VO information instead of just waiting for the golden email. They reply back in 3 to 6 hrs.
Hii.... it’s a great info from you.
I’m waiting In IP2 since jan 20... could you please tell me to whom should I write the mails and what details should I need to furnish