+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 AOR join here

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
Hi, how do they check this? I have a lot of travel history, but my passport had no exit stamps, only entry. I think in one case, I actually had to guess my exit date because it was such a long time ago and I couldn't find copies of flight bookings. Would this be reason for refusal if there is an incorrect exit date? Worried about that.
My country always stamp my Passport when I exit or enter the country,I guess most western countries don't stamp exits and i am not sure about entries,I have an extensive traveling history,and fortunately i always booked my tickets online,so I would always calculate my last day in the country of departure by my entry date in my home country and confirm that using tickets.I am not sure what to suggest you but we provide the information to the best of our knowledge,so provide them with whatever you remember.

huma757

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
My country always stamp my Passport when I exit or enter the country,I guess most western countries don't stamp exits and i am not sure about entries,I have an extensive traveling history,and fortunately i always booked my tickets online,so I would always calculate my last day in the country of departure by my entry date in my home country and confirm that using tickets.I am not sure what to suggest you but we provide the information to the best of our knowledge,so provide them with whatever you remember.
Thank You. I already submitted in November. I had to guess one of the exit dates, so just hope it wont be a problem later.

bellissima

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
I am wondering whether any PNP applicant has ordered GCMS notes as it has been more than 3 months since AOR and no change since medicals were passed in early december.

THEARTIST

Aug 3, 2017
Toronto
NOC Code......
Hi,

Received a request for my PPR. Am a PNP Inland Applicant (OINP). Details below:

Category: PNP (OINP)
AOR: Nov 7, 2017
Medicals passed: Dec 7
Additional document request: Dec 7
No addtl docs required: Dec 9
PPR: Jan 13, 2017

Around 3 months from AOR to PPR

All the best to the guys in the forum.

regards

Atlas13

Apr 16, 2017
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
03-10-2017
AOR Received.
13-11-2017
Med's Done....
05-12-2017
Hi,

Received a request for my PPR. Am a PNP Inland Applicant (OINP). Details below:

Category: PNP (OINP)
AOR: Nov 7, 2017
Medicals passed: Dec 7
Additional document request: Dec 7
No addtl docs required: Dec 9
PPR: Jan 13, 2017

Around 3 months from AOR to PPR

All the best to the guys in the forum.

regards
Congratulations! we've recieved word that someone else under inland PNP got nominated today on myimmitracker, KDaniel i believe his name is, is that you? only reason i ask is that 2 people getting ppr from early november is more exciting and hopeful than just 1

Reactions: ashish_india-canada

Nickiboo

Jul 12, 2015
Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-11-2017
Hello everyone,
I sent an email requesting the visa office processing my application and I got back the following response:
_ _ _ _ _
Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

Regards,
_ _ _ _ _

I don’t even know what to take from that.
Any insight please?

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
Hello everyone,
I sent an email requesting the visa office processing my application and I got back the following response:
_ _ _ _ _
Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

Regards,
_ _ _ _ _

I don’t even know what to take from that.
Any insight please?
For Security Screening probably or they might have concerns about the documentation you provided,but order GCMS notes to get a clear picture.