+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 AOR join here

Dr_Dentalo

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
Hi Dentalo,
Hongkong Visa Office asked for my Schedule 4, Chinese citizen Hukou and my kid’s birth certificate. These docs are almost being asked for all candidates from China. However, this request usually happened before IP2
Thank you for the in formation. Actually, many applicants receive ADR after IP2, it' s completely natural and should not make you worry. Anyway, best of luck.

seekeyur

Jan 29, 2018
I got AOR on Nov 24th,
Med on Dec 12th

It is been "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check." since Dec 12.

What stage am I in?
Should I contact IRCC about status?

Ravu

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
I got AOR on Nov 24th,
Med on Dec 12th

It is been "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check." since Dec 12.

What stage am I in?
Should I contact IRCC about status?[/QUOT

We are in the same stage mate. Its stage IP1. I am in same stage since one month.

cuburyen

Oct 14, 2017
I got AOR on Nov 24th,
Med on Dec 12th

What stage am I in?
Should I contact IRCC about status?
You are in IP1. My timeline is similar. AOR 23 Nov. Medicals changed and BG updated to the same as yours on 8 Dec. No updates ever since.

I e-mailed IRCC to ask about the status of my application yesterday and whether it has been transferred to a visa office, yet. They replied that it's still in Sydney Centralized Intake Office. So I have been in IP1 for 7 weeks. It is a bit weird when compared with most of the other people here.

I am a single applicant, kind of a large travel history but short trips for vacation and work only. What about you?

Nki

Jan 22, 2018
I am also AOR Nov 24th and I have been on IP1 since 8th dec. I know I am my application is with London VO. The constant IP1 is strange.

You are in IP1. My timeline is similar. AOR 23 Nov. Medicals changed and BG updated to the same as yours on 8 Dec. No updates ever since.

I e-mailed IRCC to ask about the status of my application yesterday and whether it has been transferred to a visa office, yet. They replied that it's still in Sydney Centralized Intake Office. So I have been in IP1 for 7 weeks. It is a bit weird when compared with most of the other people here.

I am a single applicant, kind of a large travel history but short trips for vacation and work only. What about you?

cuburyen

Oct 14, 2017
I am also AOR Nov 24th and I have been on IP1 since 8th dec. I know I am my application is with London VO. The constant IP1 is strange.
So they confirmed your file has been moved to London? I think I read somewhere that files were moved to local visa offices at NA2 stage but you are still in IP1?

I don't know what's right anymore. It just feels like nobody is even opening/looking at my application. Why wouldn't it be moved to Ottawa 9.5 weeks after AOR...

Nki

Jan 22, 2018
I sent an email asking for my visa office, after I had been on IP1 for a month. They responded that my file had been transferred to London office.
Send an email again. It could be that your file could be processed at Sydney or Ottawa and not be moved to a local visa office

So they confirmed your file has been moved to London? I think I read somewhere that files were moved to local visa offices at NA2 stage but you are still in IP1?

I don't know what's right anymore. It just feels like nobody is even opening/looking at my application. Why wouldn't it be moved to Ottawa 9.5 weeks after AOR...

Hemjay

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
Hello guys,
Any November AOR with PPR this week? I have not seen any o. Been on NA2 for a month now. Seems file is still at CPC Ottawa, anybody in the same boat

SergeiK

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Same thing here, NA2 since December 20, but I uploaded US PCC on Jan 6, so not sure what's the starting point for me. Additional documents status is under review. I'm at CPC Ottawa

Reactions: Hemjay

thindjs

Oct 3, 2017
Hi,
I'm CEC applicant under Ontario PNP.
My timeline
AOR- Nov15, 2017
Med Passed - Dec 6, 2017
ADR - Dec 6, 2017 (RCMP)
ADR Submitted - Dec 13, 2017
IP2- Dec 18,2017
No update since Dec 18,2017.