jtzd_2018

Jan 25, 2018
I am in IP2 since November 23rd.

Here is my timeline:
CRS : 479
stream : CEC inland
AOR: November 10
Medical passed: November 23
IP2: November 23 (They said in my profile we are processing your background check)
ADR: November 24 (I submitted additional documents on November 25)
ADR: December 1 (I submitted additional documents on December 2)

Awaiting for my PPR. some people received their PPR in two days. I got stuck in IP2 for more than two months. I called IRCC two times but the agents didn't say anything more than what is in my profile.

How long more do I need to wait?
Is it a good idea to call IRCC again? the last time I called them was two weeks ago.

Last edited:

Dr_Dentalo

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
My case is being processed by Hongkong VO.
I am still in IP2 since Jan 9. However,There is a bit weird that I got IP2 two days before I was ADR.
Does anybody have such experience?

Here is my timeline
11.2 AOR
12.2 MEP
1.8 IP2
1.10 ADR
Awaiting for my PPR
HI,
What additional documents did they ask for?

Dr_Dentalo

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
I am in IP2 since November 23rd.

Here is my timeline:
CRS : 479
stream : CEC inland
AOR: November 10
Medical passed: November 23
IP2: November 23 (They said in my profile we are processing your background check)
ADR: November 24 (I submitted additional documents on November 25)
ADR: December 1 (I submitted additional documents on December 2)

Awaiting for my PPR. some people received their PPR in two days. I got stuck in IP2 for more than two months. I called IRCC two times but the agents didn't say anything more than what is in my profile.

How long more do I need to wait?
Is it a good idea to call IRCC again? the last time I called them was two weeks ago.
HI,

jtzd_2018

Jan 25, 2018
HI,
In the first ADR, they requested Additional Family Info IMM5406 for me and my wife.

In the second ADR, they requested:

1- Supplementary Information Request for Students form for me and my wife
2- My and my wife's resume
3- fill in the Details of Military Service form

Reactions: Dr_Dentalo

Dr_Dentalo

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
In the first ADR, they requested Additional Family Info IMM5406 for me and my wife.

In the second ADR, they requested:

1- Supplementary Information Request for Students form for me and my wife
2- My and my wife's resume
3- fill in the Details of Military Service form
Well, I guess this pattern of ADR may indicate extra security checks, do you (or your spouse) have postgraduate degrees or working in the research field? May I ask what is your nationality, this might tell how long you have to wait. Also, how many weeks/months did they give you to submit the ADR?

jtzd_2018

Jan 25, 2018
Well, I guess this pattern of ADR may indicate extra security checks, do you (or your spouse) have postgraduate degrees or working in the research field? May I ask what is your nationality, this might tell how long you have to wait. Also, how many weeks/months did they give you to submit the ADR?
I have dual nationalities. My wife and I both have master degree in Microelectronics.
For the first ADR I had one week and for the second ADR I had one month time to submit requested documents.
I am going to request GCMS notes.

Reactions: Dr_Dentalo

Dr_Dentalo

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
I have dual nationalities. My wife and I both have master degree in Microelectronics.
For the first ADR I had one week and for the second ADR I had one month time to submit requested documents.
I am going to request GCMS notes.
Well, they usually ask for such ADR from applicants who have postgraduate degrees, specially from certain fields. Mostly, they will require extra security checks, this may finish very fast or very slow depending on several factors, including your country of citizenship/residence. I anticipate that you will not hear any progress until the one-month period they gave you to submit the ADR finishes.
Anyway, let's hope for the best.