+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 AOR join here

balramkverma

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017
There is no doubt that it could have resulted in refusal and I would not advise anyone to do that unless they are comfortable with taking the risk. That being said though, seeing how FBI has such a long processing window (it took 3 months and 8 days for me) for the PCC, it was pretty much a common occurrence and CIC was well aware of that. They are willing to work with you as long as you show proof that you've done your part in getting the PCC. In my case, I received ITA on August 9th, my packet was delivered to FBI on August 1st. Despite the 8 days difference, I did not get the PCC in time to submit it within my 90 days window. As for the second ADR, if my memory serves me right, a PCC is needed for any countries that you've been to for 6+ months since the age of 18. Since I left Haiti before tuning 18, I did not think that I needed the PCC for Haiti. Had I known that, I would have submitted it from the get go. Speaking of Haiti PCC (while it may not be relevant to you), in trying to figure where and how to get it, I found out that it may or may not be needed and it usually is at the discretion of the officer working on the case.
Oh. Congratulations for pr

Reactions: kynno

mcgill13

Jan 17, 2018
Hi guys! I got my COPR today from IRCC today. Below is my schedule:
CEC - inland (came to Canada in 2001)

AOR - November 1, 2017
PPR - December 11, 2017
PP sent - December 12, 2017
PP delivered - December 22, 2017
Approved on IRCC website - January 12, 2017
Tracker activated - January 12, 2017
COPR received - January 17, 2017

As you can see from above, Canada Post is not my best friend. Anyways, thank you all for your input and I wish you all the best in this great nation!

Hemjay

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
Hello all,
Can someone share the phone number to contact someone on the status of the application?
Hello, I think if you're outside Canada, you can contact them on this number
+1 613-944-4000. I'm not sure about the number if you're within Canada. I hope this helps.

Reactions: BestLife104

jonnclk22

Star Member
Oct 20, 2017
Ghana
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Nairobi
AOR Received.
01-01-2013
Passport Req..
01-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-04-21014
How is it that some folks from November already got their PPR while quite a lot of people with June AOR are still waiting?

Diniku

Star Member
Aug 20, 2017
hii all,

Invitation - nov 7
Application submitted - nov 23
Medical passed -dec 8
NA2 - till now no response

Dear friends,
I’m processing from India and have submitted my application as mentioned above.. the status of my application is in NA2 for almost more than 40 days.. where as my friend from Canada who have submitted his application from Canada has recovered PPR request and visa stamped.. could anyone please tell me how long usually it takes for NA2 to pass.. and is there anyway to enquired with the immigration offcie about my application status.. it would be really helpful if somebody could throw some light on this issue... thanks in advance

Diniku

Star Member
Aug 20, 2017
I got reply, to my email I sent to check Visa office, from cic they said
Please note that your application is being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa.

Does it mean the security check is done or its going on? My application is in IP2 since dec 14.
When was your application submitted !!

hii all,

Invitation - nov 7
Medical passed -dec 8

Dear friends,
I’m processing from India and have submitted my application as mentioned above.. the status of my application is in NA2 for almost more than 40 days.. where as my friend from Canada who have submitted his application from Canada has recovered PPR request and visa stamped.. could anyone please tell me how long usually it takes for NA2 to pass.. and is there anyway to enquired with the immigration offcie about my application status.. it would be really helpful if somebody could throw some light on this issue... thanks in advance

jonnclk22

Star Member
Oct 20, 2017
Ghana
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Nairobi
AOR Received.
01-01-2013
Passport Req..
01-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-04-21014
hii all,

Invitation - nov 7
Medical passed -dec 8

Dear friends,
No one can tell how long your application will take. In fact, no one can tell how long their own application will take. More than 80% of the applications are cleared within 6 months. Be patient. Don't inundate the CIC with unnecessary status emails when you are still within the 6 month timeline.

Diniku

Star Member
Aug 20, 2017
No one can tell how long your application will take. In fact, no one can tell how long their own application will take. More than 80% of the applications are cleared within 6 months. Be patient. Don't inundate the CIC with unnecessary status emails when you are still within the 6 month timeline.
thankzzzz

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
January mid-month update!

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

**Current Processing**:
*Processing in January despite slow start has been very good, we have already seen over 150 PPRs issued this months, and CIC is quite active in processing the cases and passing the medicals for applicants who applied in January.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/dashboard/canada/estimation_and_analysis

PPR Trend (average MEAN)

**PPRs this months so far:**
*As you can see the January isn't quite at all.

ADRs Trend
*as we can see, for some reason, ADRs trend has spikes of activity, and period of low number of requests.

PPR by Visa Office
*Ottawa on average issues over 50%-60% of all PPRs. Keep in mind that 55-65% are FSW-O applicants. It means that LVOs play less role than ever before when it comes to issuing your PPR. Mostly PNP applicants go through LVOs.

**current average wait from AOR to IP1 by stream:**
*As you can see it takes time. Especially longer for PNP.

**Statuses by the month of submission up to date:**[/URL]
*Up to October had been cleared by about 40%.

**Average wait based on VO (especially relevant for PNP):**

[url=http://ibb.co/g7Up4G]

**Statuses by day for Jan 2018 AOR:**

**Applicants by stream in January 2018:**

**Historical applicants by stream:**

**Average wait based on stream :**

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

**Average based on family size :**

Thank you so much![/url]

kynno

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
USA
NOC Code......
Hello, I think if you're outside Canada, you can contact them on this number
+1 613-944-4000. I'm not sure about the number if you're within Canada. I hope this helps.
I dialed this number and it did not work for me. I had to get the TextFree app with a Canadian number for it to work.