+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 AOR join here

Saurabh uppal

Sep 28, 2017
are you PNP?
Dear andy please please answer my query.
Fswo
Crs 460
Aor 1nov
Mep ip1 12nov
Na2 17 nov
Job mail-13 dec
Adnr 14 dec
Called cic 19 dec( they told ur file is moving in positive direction and shifted to ndvo) please help me understanding why my file shifted to ndvo when others received ppr from ottawa who applied after me...
Please reply m counting on you

Reactions: TyrionStark

lakshmikr

Jul 9, 2017
the number which I got is for calling from inside Canada only.. will try and find another way to reach them ..
in case anyone knows how to do this, please guide.

bts, congrats to all who received the awaited email :)
Try calling +1 613-944-4000

CuriousSusan

Nov 17, 2017
Cochin
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2017
Nomination.....
17-10-2017
AOR Received.
29-11-2017
Med's Done....
03-11-2017
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
Hi Everyone,

Please find my status below:

Application status : We are processing your application. We will send you a message w
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents.
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this c
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if th
Background check : Not applicable.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once t

@andy can you please tell me on which stage I am in? Around how many waiting days more for the golden email :) ?

Last edited:

CuriousSusan

Nov 17, 2017
Cochin
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2017
Nomination.....
17-10-2017
AOR Received.
29-11-2017
Med's Done....
03-11-2017
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
Hey All,
Got my PPR today :)
Category- FSWO
AOR - 30th Nov
MEP - 12 Dec
PPR - 21st Dec
Good luck to all :)
Congratulations!!! How faithful God is. Praises to Jesus Christ!!

CuriousSusan

Nov 17, 2017
Cochin
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2017
Nomination.....
17-10-2017
AOR Received.
29-11-2017
Med's Done....
03-11-2017
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
Hey Mate,

I was struck on IP2 since November 23rd. However I got my golden email yesterday at 9 pm. Hopefully you will be getting your PPR before the end of this week.

TIMELINE:
STREAM : CEC INLAND (single applicant)
ITA : OCT 4
AOR : NOV 9
MEP : NOV 23
ADR : Still under review
IP2 : NOV 23 ( Background status changed from NA to IP2 on the same day of MEP)
PPR: DEC 19

Thank you seniors for all the guidance. You guys rock :cool:
Congratulations!! glory to Jesus!

lotfi

Dec 21, 2017
Hello andy108 , I submitted and received the AOR on the 29th Nov.
Could you add me on what's up group , thanks in advance.
Already received twice ADR , once for travel history on 11th dec and this morning got request for military records.

planetjoy

Jul 11, 2016
Hi,

My AOR is 7th Nov. I provided the additional information required by 22nd Nov. But my BG status is Not applicable since then.
I am not sure if it is NA1 or NA2 as I have not seen any other status for BG check.
Any idea on how to check if it is NA1 or NA2?
How much time more it will be in NA2?

Pls add me to watsapp group as well.

Karthik2193

Sep 26, 2017
Does anyone have some suggestion on this one?
Should i first renew the passport and then submit to cic or submit the passport, place request for renewal in passport office.

The only thing worrying is timelines are strict, If I do renewal first it might take 2-3 weeks to get the new passport and we have 1 month to submit the PPR documents.
What are your suggestions, please help.

Thanks
Hello,

From my understanding

· If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you will need to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child. Please note that you STILL need to submit the passport even if:

I don't think a passport valid until JUNE 2018 will be an issue. Proceed to submit your passport ASAP, so you will be within range of atleast 6 months.

Reactions: ashish_india-canada

BestLife104

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
Dear andy please please answer my query.
Fswo
Crs 460
Aor 1nov
Mep ip1 12nov
Na2 17 nov
Job mail-13 dec
Adnr 14 dec
Called cic 19 dec( they told ur file is moving in positive direction and shifted to ndvo) please help me understanding why my file shifted to ndvo when others received ppr from ottawa who applied after me...
Please reply m counting on you
Your application seems to be moving forward. I think you might get your PPR soon.

cvaib

Star Member
May 19, 2017
Try calling +1 613-944-4000
hey Lakshmi, thanks for the reply. I tried that number too - it forwards immigration related calls to CIC extension, which identifies the call as made from outside Canada and disconnects.

Members - Any other channel I can use to get update on my application? Asking urgently since my application is exceptionally delayed.

AOR - Nov 1
Med- Not cleared, under review
Eligibility - under review
Additional docs - under review

Last edited:

itiwari

Oct 26, 2017
Hello,

From my understanding

· If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you will need to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child. Please note that you STILL need to submit the passport even if:

I don't think a passport valid until JUNE 2018 will be an issue. Proceed to submit your passport ASAP, so you will be within range of atleast 6 months.
Thank you very much.
Yes i need visa so have to submit the passport. We will try to do it in Dec itself so that we have 6 months in hand.
Also if she renews her passport and visa stamp is on old passport, will it have any impact? and is it true that they will give Visa only till passport is valid?
Anyway while landing we will carry both old and renewed passport.

Thanks