ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
03-10-2017
AOR Received.
13-11-2017
Med's Done....
05-12-2017
;)Their application became ip2 in Nov 28 and 29, it took like 3 weeks to today's PRR
awesome, that puts things into persepctive, im a single applicant, would you know what your friends were? i get the impression family applications get processed quicker, not entirely sure

roop.kaur

Jun 16, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-11-2017
Doc's Request.
27-11-2017
AOR Received.
10-11-2017
i got AOR 23/11/2017
below is my current condition i am IP1 or IP2 medical is still not appoved i am FSWO

Application/profile details
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I have the same status as yours
AOR nov 10
Did they ask you for any additional documents?
They asked me for RCMP report, which I have already uploaded.

nmudaliar16

Dec 9, 2017
AOR november 13th CEC inland here, been ip2 since the 6th, the suspense is killing me
Hello ,
I was on IP2 since Dec 6. However i called IRCC today at 5pm and spoke to an agent about my application. I received my PPR at 9pm. I do not know if this is just a co-incidence or something else.

My timeline:
AOR- November 4
ITA- November 18
IP2- December 6 ( skipped all the other IP's and NA's because I did not check them or missed it)
PPR- December 19.

Hope you get your PPR soon.

Good luck!

itiwari

Oct 26, 2017
Hello ,
I was on IP2 since Dec 6. However i called IRCC today at 5pm and spoke to an agent about my application. I received my PPR at 9pm. I do not know if this is just a co-incidence or something else.

My timeline:
AOR- November 4
ITA- November 18
IP2- December 6 ( skipped all the other IP's and NA's because I did not check them or missed it)
PPR- December 19.

Good luck!
Great news! congrats

Could you please tell me the email id from which you got the golden email?

I just now received one email from CPCO- something like that. Is that the golden email?

Thanks

Atlas13

Apr 16, 2017
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
03-10-2017
AOR Received.
13-11-2017
Med's Done....
05-12-2017
Hello ,

My timeline:
AOR- November 4
ITA- November 18
PPR- December 19.

Good luck!
hey Mate, congratulations, what stream did you apply under?

Karthik2193

Sep 26, 2017
AOR november 13th CEC inland here, been ip2 since the 6th, the suspense is killing me
Hey Mate,

I was struck on IP2 since November 23rd. However I got my golden email yesterday at 9 pm. Hopefully you will be getting your PPR before the end of this week.

TIMELINE:
STREAM : CEC INLAND (single applicant)
ITA : OCT 4
AOR : NOV 9
MEP : NOV 23
ADR : Still under review
IP2 : NOV 23 ( Background status changed from NA to IP2 on the same day of MEP)
PPR: DEC 19

Thank you seniors for all the guidance. You guys rock :cool:

cvaib

Star Member
May 19, 2017
Hey Buddy,

I believe there is a contact centre number which you can try, you can find the same in this thread itself:):) as one of the applicant was asked to provide additional documents but he never received an email request. Upon calling IRCC he was informed that there was a technical glitch and that no further documents are required from.

Hope this helps and all the best:):)
the number which I got is for calling from inside Canada only.. will try and find another way to reach them ..
in case anyone knows how to do this, please guide.

bts, congrats to all who received the awaited email :)

Reactions: ashish_india-canada