+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 AOR join here

Yurken

Oct 20, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Hello Andy:
My AOR date is Nov 21st. Can you please share me the link to whatsapp group.

Thank you

Coming-canada

Oct 27, 2017
hello, ITA 18th OcT
AOR 28th Nov
Status
My application is still Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. , is this R10 section , and how long this will take.
Thank you.

BestLife104

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
Hello all, I am an FSW-Outland applicant AOR 26/11/2017 and, MEP and IP1 8/12/2017. Can someone tell me how much time does it take from IP1 to NA2?

BogusApplicant

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
AOR 26/11/2017

Today there was a request for a police clearance certificate. The strange thing is, I've already included the exact police clearance certificate along with the application and they are still requesting for it.
The letter does not say what is wrong with the one i attached?
Do I provide the same certificate again?

note - the certificate is was issued on 21st Nov.

saadmalik

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
Canada
hey guys, my AOR is nov 21st, i saw on last Friday that the status for medical changed to "If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you." and the background is in progress, whereas there is "Your action is required" written on the first page.
I am wonder what that is? is it that i have passed the medical? if yes then why is it not set to passed? there is no message or notification stating what is required of me.

Thanks.

bago4c

Aug 23, 2017
hey guys, my AOR is nov 21st, i saw on last Friday that the status for medical changed to "If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you." and the background is in progress, whereas there is "Your action is required" written on the first page.
I am wonder what that is? is it that i have passed the medical? if yes then why is it not set to passed? there is no message or notification stating what is required of me.

Thanks.
I have the exact same issue. AOR Nov 21. FSW-inland. Everything else looks like IP2 except for the fact that I'm yet to see medicals change to passed. Medical status is "If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you" and BG is "We are processing your background check. We'll send you a message if we need more information." The account info, on the first page is "Your action is required," but no message or notification stating what is required. Mine changed on Thursday evening though, not Friday.

Any advice?

saadmalik

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
Canada
I have the exact same issue. AOR Nov 21. FSW-inland. Everything else looks like IP2 except for the fact that I'm yet to see medicals change to passed. Medical status is "If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you" and BG is "We are processing your background check. We'll send you a message if we need more information." The account info, on the first page is "Your action is required," but no message or notification stating what is required. Mine changed on Thursday evening though, not Friday.

Any advice?
hmm interesting, i am also inland, thats alot of similarity. someone said i should call CIC and ask about this action is required.

jaspa

Dec 6, 2017
California
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
21-11-2017
Doc's Request.
08-12-2017
AOR Received.
21-11-2017

Any advice?
Guys, I suggest you to click on View Submitted Application and check if there is new link on next page which says upload document.
I saw same behavior they asked me to upload copy of ECA. Let me know.

saadmalik

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
Canada
Guys, I suggest you to click on View Submitted Application and check if there is new link on next page which says upload document.
I saw same behavior they asked me to upload copy of ECA. Let me know.
already checked.. there isn't new link or section.