+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 AOR join here

GS90

Nov 10, 2017
Got Aor on Nov 3. Today application status changed from received to processing. Happy to know that someone has started working on it

Reactions: Jakev

lffuentes23

Dec 18, 2014
Mexico
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2017
Doc's Request.
15-11-2017
AOR Received.
03-11-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017
I have a few updates.

FSW-Outland
AOR: Nov 3rd
MEP: Nov 15th
BG: Nov 15th - Change from NA to We are processing your background check.
ADR for Police Certificate: Nov 15th - I have 60 days to submit a PCC from my home country.

Rengasn

Nov 13, 2017
My AOR was Nov 4th. As stated in beginning of this forum, I sent an email to find my Visa office and i got an response stating that still my application is at the centralized in take office @ Sydney, Nova Scotia and it has not been sent to any local Visa office. So does this mean still processing on my application hasn't started yet. Please clarify. I was hoping that my application is being processed currently as people with Nov 2nd and Nov 3rd AOR are getting MEP. But I am now worried a little bit. Can some one clarify.:(

Okundaiye

Feb 9, 2017
My AOR was Nov 4th. As stated in beginning of this forum, I sent an email to find my Visa office and i got an response stating that still my application is at the centralized in take office @ Sydney, Nova Scotia and it has not been sent to any local Visa office. So does this mean still processing on my application hasn't started yet. Please clarify. I was hoping that my application is being processed currently as people with Nov 2nd and Nov 3rd AOR are getting MEP. But I am now worried a little bit. Can some one clarify.:(
What email address did u send to

Okundaiye

Feb 9, 2017
What email address did u send to

cassey

Nov 16, 2017
Hi there, I submitted all documents for PR and received AOR same day 7th of November, would love to join the whatsapp group for November 2017 AORs if it's there.