+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 AOR join here

chdrealtor

Sep 20, 2016
Seems like that status is changed for most of the applicants whose file processing in Ottawa
Last person got PPR on 26Feb from NDVO with PNP-outland category having AOR 31Oct as per the myimmitracker.com

Anyone with PNP-Outland file processing at NDVO and having AOR in november got PPR request???
Keeping hopes high... :)
I am PNP-O at NDVO and got IP2 on 27 Feb .. No PPR yet ..

seekeyur

Jan 29, 2018
You are in IP1. My timeline is similar. AOR 23 Nov. Medicals changed and BG updated to the same as yours on 8 Dec. No updates ever since.

I e-mailed IRCC to ask about the status of my application yesterday and whether it has been transferred to a visa office, yet. They replied that it's still in Sydney Centralized Intake Office. So I have been in IP1 for 7 weeks. It is a bit weird when compared with most of the other people here.

I am a single applicant, kind of a large travel history but short trips for vacation and work only. What about you?
Did you get any update in your application? I have couple of candidate with Dec 2017 AOR getting PPR yesterday. They applied in same category (PNP-Inland) as me.

bravo99

Feb 1, 2018
ONIP Refused

Letter of Decision – Nominee Application

Thank you for your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP).

It has been determined that your nominee application under the Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream submitted on November 15, 2017 does not meet the requirements of the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

A final request for information letter was sent to you on February 14, 2018 indicating that the documentation and information provided in support of your application may not have satisfied program criteria, specifically with respect to work experience and a minimum of 67 points.

Thank you for your response to the procedural fairness letter received on February 19, 2018, however, the information provided did not further support that program criteria was met.

The assessment of the information and documentation provided in support of your application indicates that your application does not meet program criteria:

 A review of the information/documentation provided in support of your application indicates you do not have a minimum of one year of continuous and full-time employment (1,560 hours or more) or an equal amount in continuous part-time paid work experience in a National Occupation Classification (NOC) 0, A, or B occupation in the past five years from the date of the PT Notification of Interest from Ontario. Applicants assessed against FSWP criteria can demonstrate work experience obtained in Canada or overseas. The one year minimum of

Page 2 of 3

continuous and full-time (or equivalent continuous part-time) employment must have been in one specific NOC occupation.

o In your response to the final request for information letter, you selected a new NOC and requested that your work experience at XXXXX Technologies from October 5, 2015 to June 29, 2017 be classified and assessed under NOC 2282 (User Support Technicians).

o A review of the employment reference letter dated November 11, 2017 provided in support of your work experience as Customer Service Coordinator at XXXXX Technologies International Pvt. Ltd. located in Place, Country from October 5, 2015 to June 29, 2017 indicates that your duties and responsibilities in this occupation does not match the lead statement and the main duties under NOC2282. As such, the OINP is unable to nominate you under NOC 2282 as your duties during this work experience period does not match the lead statement and the main duties under NOC 2282.

o Your application indicates you were employed full-time as System Analyst under NOC 2171 at XXXX LLC located in Place, Country from November 8, 2014 to July 31, 2015 and provided documentation to support this period of your employment. While the duties and responsibilities performed in this position appears to match the lead statement and the main duties under NOC 2171, this period of your employment is less than one year of continuous employment in one specific NOC occupation.

 A review of the information/documentation provided in support of your application indicates that you do not have a minimum of 67 points for FSW

o An assessment of your application against IRCC’s six selection factors indicates that you do not have a minimum of 67 points due to work experience that cannot be classified under NOC 2282.

For the reasons detailed above, your nominee application has been refused.

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program provides applicants an opportunity to request a review of this decision. This process is called reconsideration.

OINP’s reconsideration process is in place to provide applicants recourse to the refusal of their case should they feel an error was made by the program. The written request for reconsideration must be made within 30 calendar days of the date on the refusal letter and must identify what error(s) you believe was/were made in the assessment of your application. The error(s) you identify must be related to the stated reason(s) for the refusal of your application. The reconsideration decision is final.

What should I do now

viksjos

Feb 19, 2018
sorry to know this.
Here it Seems like your company messed up in giving response to their call. You can e-mail and ask for details. You can also appeal but also make sure to talk in your company that if call comes they respond as per the reference letter m also verifh if your reference letter matches job NOC code requirements. If not get the new one.

Hope you get the positive response soon.

Last edited: