+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 AOR join here

Nanama

Dec 6, 2017
AOR on Nov 3, upfront medical done.

My medical status is showing : "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam." for last few days.
Background check is "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."

Is this normal or could there be any issue with the medical results?
The same situation with me.
AOR 19th Nov.
ADR 5th Dec (schedule A).
ADR submitted on 6th Dec.
My medical status is showing : "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam." for last few days.
Background check is "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."

gagan1809

Sep 24, 2014
I was asked the same details. Add 6 trips on the IMM5562E and the remaining on plain paper (dont forget to write your name, UCI number and the IMM5562 Form name so the officer know its continuation)

They have also asked for citizenship or residency documents. So provide AGAIN scanned copies of visa stamps and entry/exit stamp for all those trips mentioned in IMM5562
Thanks a lot Craig123

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Today, status changed to medical exam passed
Terrific- what does your background say? If it says ‘Your application is in progress’- it means you’re in IP1.

jaspa

Dec 6, 2017
California
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
21-11-2017
Doc's Request.
08-12-2017
AOR Received.
21-11-2017
Terrific- what does your background say? If it says ‘Your application is in progress’- it means you’re in IP1.
It says “Not Applicable”

irawo star

Aug 6, 2015
The same situation with me.
AOR 19th Nov.
ADR 5th Dec (schedule A).
ADR submitted on 6th Dec.
Hello, I'm in the same position too. Have u got the medical passed now?

Sergey18

Jan 10, 2013
Guys, received the PPR email at 7:58am Indian Standard Time (IST) ! Please see my signature for timelines.

A huge thanks to @TanakaM @crescent_jam and other innumerable resources who were ready to offer their tidbits of wisdom. You guys are awesome !
So it took them just one day to move your case from IP2 to PPR? Wow, that's fast, congratulations!

Mine has been in IP2 for almost 3 weeks now :( I wonder what's taking them so long.

Reactions: Jakev