+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 AOR join here

BrarParminder

Nov 22, 2017
Hello everyone..kindly share your profile history if its not your first time.
Ps.- one of my friend got her PPR in one month since AOR.
I believe her profile was very clear.but in my case i got my previous file cancelled due to wrong PCC .

Roshan

Star Member
May 5, 2013
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-11-2017
AOR Received.
23-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
Hello everyone..kindly share your profile history if its not your first time.
Ps.- one of my friend got her PPR in one month since AOR.
I believe her profile was very clear.but in my case i got my previous file cancelled due to wrong PCC .
What do you mean wrong PCC?

sswas

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Hi,

I want to know at what stage I am at for FSW. Below are my timelines:
1st Nov AOR
15th Nov MEP
18th Nov BG changed to Not Applicable
23rd Nov BG changed to We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information

However, The Additional documents you provided are being reviewed is the current status of Review of Additional Documents.

Reactions: Jakev

rthakur987

Nov 23, 2017
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in November 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful going forward.

Some FAQ:

Q: How to find my visa office?

A: Send E-mail to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Subject: E000xxxx - Visa Office
Body of the mail:
Hello,

I am trying to find out in which Visa office my application is being processed?

Application number: E000xxxx
Date of Birth: 19xx-xx-xx
Last Name: xxx
First Name: xxxx
UCI: -
Category of Immigration: Federal Skilled Worker

Q: Can you explain background status changes (by other forum member, not my):

A: Background statuses explained:

There are two different things. Application status remains in process until we complete stamping.

Regarding BG status - It will go through different stages and let me try to make it clear to you to avoid any further confusion.

Prior to March 7, CIC used to maintain the below BG status.

1. Not needed at this time (NN)
  2. Not Started (NS)
  3. In Progress (IP)
After March 7, they paraphase the above status as follows.

1. Not Applicable (NA) ( Old Status :: NN)
  2. Next to step to conduct BG Check (NBG) (Old Status : NS)
  3. In Progress (IP)
People in the threads are using the above status interchangeably. So, don’t get confused.

Now as far as BG process is concerned, it will go through the below trends. I’m using new status words for your reference.

Trend 1: NA -> IP -> NA -> IP
Trend 2: NA -> NBG-> NA-> IP

Some people who are submitting RCMP along with eAPR follows Trend 2 and rest Trend 1. I may not be 100% accurate. But this is what I noticed for CEC Inlanders.
Once the applicant at IP(2), he can expect PPR anytime soon.

Regarding at what stage BG will change??

STAGE 1:: After we submit our application, the BG status would be NA and it will be there until we see a change in Medical status (Passed).

STAGE 2:: After medical update is done, then agent at CIO will change our BG to IP or NBG. Then, he will start R10 check, Criminal checks.

STAGE 3:: After the above checks are done, then he will change BG to NA and our file moved to next stage for Eligibility assessment (A11.2) . Once he/she feels that we are meeting the Eligibility then he/she will provide his/her recommendation to Visa Officer and initiate the Security Clearance. At this point only our file will be moved from CIO to CPC.

STAGE 4:: Officer at Local Visa Office (LVO) will review the recommendation, Security clearance reports. Once he/she satisfies then he/she will approve the recommendation. Then our BG will be changed to IP again. This is where PPR(Passport Request) mails triggered to applicants.

I will post more as we progress.

Thanks!

Good Luck!
Hi
I eant to join forum. please add me.
I got ita on 4 oct 2017 and submitted application for PR on 11 november 2017. I got AOR on same day. kindly help me know when I will get next updates stepwise and my ppr? Also, tell me that how am I going to check that my medical reports have been submitted to embassy by the physician whom I went for medical.

All the best to all those who want to immigrate.
Thanks.

rthakur987

Nov 23, 2017
Hi,

1st Nov AOR
15th Nov MEP
23rd Nov BG changed to We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information

However, The Additional documents you provided are being reviewed is the current status of Review of Additional Documents.

rthakur987

Nov 23, 2017
Hi congrats I think your case is going really fast. congrats. I hope mine also goes such fast. I got AOR on 11 november. Do you think I am going to get MEP in next week?

Nim27

Nov 16, 2017
Hi
Friends
I send my passport on 31 october 2017.
I dont see any update on my online portal. So I make a call to IRCC today in morning and agent told me application was approved 2 days before. He send me an email to make a complaint for technical team and he says your passport should be send untill tomorrow.

As call centre agent says it approved , is right ,? And i have to believe on him ?
Please suggest.

rthakur987

Nov 23, 2017
Hi,

1st Nov AOR
15th Nov MEP

kindly pls tell when this status also change to have an idea of timelines

rthakur987

Nov 23, 2017
can you pls share your timeline
Hi
Friends
I send my passport on 31 october 2017.
I dont see any update on my online portal. So I make a call to IRCC today in morning and agent told me application was approved 2 days before. He send me an email to make a complaint for technical team and he says your passport should be send untill tomorrow.

As call centre agent says it approved , is right ,? And i have to believe on him ?
Please suggest.
s

vish.J

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Hi,

1st Nov AOR
15th Nov MEP

Ip2... Congrats PPR on the way!

Reactions: Jakev