Med's Done....
24-10-2016
Passport Req..
28-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2017
LANDED..........
17-10-2017
Doing a great job prvc moderating this forum, keep it up. I pray we all achieving our goals very soon. :D

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone

There have been much change to the Sponsorship process lately since CIC changed the forms.
Therefore, I've created this tracker on the immtracker site so that we can track and analyse the trends of the outland sponsorship process.
Use the tracker here
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/outland-spouse-sponsorship
to add your case. You can also see useful analysis of all submitted cases, and also get a dynamic signature with your case, just like Mine!

Kalex

Dec 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NRB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Doc's Request.
Not yet
AOR Received.
12-12-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
28-11-2016
Med's Request
N/a
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Hope not.
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
prvc said:
It was Monday in Manila when they got PPR. :)
hahaha thats what they call time difference. Lol, i was talking of canadian time. Thank you for the ans. :)

Kalex

Dec 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NRB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Doc's Request.
Not yet
AOR Received.
12-12-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
28-11-2016
Med's Request
N/a
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Hope not.
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
mapleleaf27 said:
On ECAS, it says Decision made, but when I click on that, it still says they are waiting for a response for additional information which we replied to about 4 days ago. Does this take a while to update? (we also received an email saying the application has been approved.) @mapleleaf, did you get a PPR yet?
As of today?
On the My CIC website, it still says they are reviewing the application, and that they will inform us when a decision has been made. Does this also take a while to update?

We haven't had a PPR yet.
Anyone else who just got DM have a PPR yet?
Hope everyone is doing well.

8)

Staunts2015

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Visa Office......
SYDNEY
App. Filed.......
11-12-2019
My background check is finally processing! My ECAS hasn't changed, but here's what MyCIC says:

Application/profile details

Where is this application? Details
Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents Not applicable.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Staunts2015

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Visa Office......
SYDNEY
App. Filed.......
11-12-2019
prvc said:
Just when you are about to ask for status update, your BG has started! Or did you send them an inquiry? :p I believe you'll receive your PPR next week if your BG check doesn't take too long. Average time of BG check for Ottawa apps is a week to two. Congratulations. :)
Really? I thought they were all over the place when it comes to processing time. That will be great if I can get DM/PPR by the end of the month, since my birthday is March 25th...it'll be the only gift I need :D

I didn't send them an inquiry because you said the email should be enough, which you were right about, but I was starting to get antsy. This process is just full of anxiety and excitement haha.

Staunts2015

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Visa Office......
SYDNEY
App. Filed.......
11-12-2019
prvc said:
If you have a clean FBI check, which I believe you do, then it won't take that long. :) Have you ever lived anywhere else for 6 months or more? Because they also take that into consideration when performing BG check. If not, then I'm pretty sure before this month ends, you'll have the most awaited PPR/COPR. :)

Wow. Only 10 days more. Happy Birthday in advance! ;D

Claim it and you shall have it! :)
Thanks! :) Yes, I have a clean FBI check, and I've never lived outside of the US. I'm so excited, I'm going to start my job hunt now!

bluenkj

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/4/16
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
11/22/16
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
12/9/16
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
10/2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
15/3/17
VISA ISSUED...
23/03/2017
LANDED..........
8/4/2017

mapleleaf27

Sep 11, 2016
New York, New York
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
23-2-2017
File Transfer...
28-11-2016
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
15-3-2017
LANDED..........
someday soon!
And so did we! Guess they do send it out in batches. 8)

We are in the United States, so I guess we don't have to send in our passports? just photocopies? Any one else from the US on this forum? Does that mean they will just mail us the COPR back and we bring it to the border?

**Also, does just the applicant need to send in a photocopy of the passport and photos, or does the sponsor need to as well?

We are so excited and happy for everyone else that got their PPR and for those who haven't, it will come soon! We hope the very best for everyone.

Have a great day!

bluenkj

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/4/16
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
11/22/16
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
12/9/16
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
10/2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
15/3/17
VISA ISSUED...
23/03/2017
LANDED..........
8/4/2017
mapleleaf27 said:
And so did we! Guess they do send it out in batches. 8)

We are in the United States, so I guess we don't have to send in our passports? just photocopies? Any one else from the US on this forum? Does that mean they will just mail us the COPR back and we bring it to the border?

We are so excited and happy for everyone else that got their PPR and for those who haven't, it will come soon! We hope the very best for everyone.

Have a great day!
The way I interperted it was that we need to send a photocopy of the passport info page, with 2 picture IDs and return evenvlope. Also include a prepaid package so they can mail it back and the Annex A card.

mapleleaf27

Sep 11, 2016
New York, New York
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
23-2-2017
File Transfer...
28-11-2016
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
15-3-2017
LANDED..........
someday soon!
bluenkj said:
The way I interperted it was that we need to send a photocopy of the passport info page, with 2 picture IDs and return evenvlope. Also include a prepaid package so they can mail it back and the Annex A card.
OK great, this is what we were thinking too, but it always makes me feel better to get a second opinion. Just want to make sure we're doing these last steps correctly. Very excited!

floribec

Star Member
Aug 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-10-2016
AOR Received.
14-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-08-2016; Passed
Interview........
Waived; DM - 08-03-2017
Passport Req..
15-03-2017;
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2017
I received DM over a week ago and haven't received the PPR email. Anyone else from the Ottawa VO still waiting who recently received DM? Thanks!

ScaMD

Star Member
Oct 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/10/16
AOR Received.
20/10/16
File Transfer...
24/10/16
Med's Done....
27/06/16 DM: 06/02/17
Passport Req..
16/03/17
floribec said:
I received DM over a week ago and haven't received the PPR email. Anyone else from the Ottawa VO still waiting who recently received DM? Thanks!
I got DM over 5 weeks ago and haven't had an email yet...