Passport Req..
05-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-06-2017
Bangchu said:
An update.

Today I login to Ecas (Applicant)

I See it said Decision Made and i click on it:

We received Xxxxx's application for permanent residence on November 8, 2016.
We started processing Xxxxx's application on January 4, 2017.
Medical results have been received.

On Mycic:

Application/profile status
Application/profile details
Where is this application? Details Help
Application/profile status Open Help
Review of eligibility Review in Progress Help
Review of medical results Passed Help
Review of submitted documents Help
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time Help
A background check is needed In Progress Help
Final decision Not Started Help

Still hasnt got email from them since got Aor2
When did your background check change to in progress?

If it said decision made I'd guess that they just haven't updated the other areas of the system yet. I hope that's the case and you get PPR soon!

katdanger

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
São Paulo
App. Filed.......
08-11-2016
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
File Transfer...
02-12-2016
Med's Request
upfront; passed
Med's Done....
13-10-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-06-2017
Ilan_K said:
Hi I am a new member to this thread. Applied for PR under family sponsorship-outland 4 months ago and just figured out this discussion platform, it is too late though. I am an Indian national, working in Auckland, New Zealand under working visa. I have been sponsored by my wife(canadian PR). We got married 5 months ago and applied for family sponsorship just a month later.
Applied:12 Oct 2016
Sponsorship approved:17 Nov
PA application started processing: 22 Nov
Medicals:passed
VO: New Delhi
New Delhi VO seems to be slower than others, may be due to high n.o of applications coming in??? Do you guys suggest me applying for GCMS notes at this stage? and how can I enter my details in the spreadsheet?

Thanks!
Hi! Welcome!

Because you applied in October, you should enter your info in the October spreadsheet. Someone on their thread can let you know about their spreadsheet. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/october-2016-outland-spousal-applicants-t454856.1020.html

Since you're still well within the regular processing times for NDVO I wouldn't request GCSM notes this early. But maybe ask other NDVO applicants, I'm sure they have a thread on here! They'd be better at letting you know what to expect from NDVO. :)

Bangchu

Oct 4, 2016
katdanger said:
When did your background check change to in progress?

If it said decision made I'd guess that they just haven't updated the other areas of the system yet. I hope that's the case and you get PPR soon!
My background start Feb 24/2017

emip106

Feb 4, 2017
katdanger said:
That's awesome! Congratulations!

Don't forget to update the spreadsheet!

When are you planning to land?
Thanks very much! Just updated it with as much information as I have right now. I'm currently living in Canada on a temporary work permit due to expire in May (it isn't eligible for extension), so relieved that I won't have to leave the country when that expires. I'll head to the border and flagpole whenever my COPR arrives! Mailing my PPR stuff today.

danawhitaker

Aug 4, 2016
United States
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2016
AOR Received.
21-10-2016
File Transfer...
28-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
22-07-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
05-03-2017
mapleleaf27 said:
5 months and change? that's great news! what is DM? I'm not good with acronyms. We're planning on responding tomorrow that I'll move back to Canada May 1st whether or not my spouse is approved and the less time we're apart, the better. Hopefully it'll be quick! 8)
Sorry. Wasn't able to answer until now because we were back in the U.S. packing all my stuff and landing. Just did that a few hours ago. :)

DM = Decision Made. This is usually a positive sign if you haven't had any requests for further documents or an interview.

Bangchu

Oct 4, 2016
NEED SOME HELP QUICK GUY just got email request passport.

"Applicants who reside in Singapore, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Indonesia, Thailand, or Vietnam should send their passports to the High Commission of Canada in Singapore through the secure service offered by a Canada Visa Application Centre (CVAC)."

"Residents of VIETNAM
Submit passports to the Canada Visa Application Centre in Ho Chi Minh City or Ha Noi
For address, service hours, and instructions for how to submit passports through the
Canada Visa Application Centres in Vietnam, visit this website:www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/vietnam/"

Got a quick question above it said "should send their passports to the High Commission of Canada in Singapore" So I send the passport to Singapore office?? or I send it to CVAC in Vietnam since my wife is from Vietnam?

JPittinan

Jan 13, 2017
Bangchu said:
Got a quick question above it said "should send their passports to the High Commission of Canada in Singapore" So I send the passport to Singapore office?? or I send it to CVAC in Vietnam since my wife is from Vietnam?
your wife has to send her passport through VFS they will pass it to Singapore office.
I sent mine 2 weeks ago.

Bangchu

Oct 4, 2016
JPittinan said:
Yes and congrats. :D :D
Thanks you :)

One more question for you, if you mail in your passport how did paid for your Service Charge for Passport Transmission Service? i check Vietnam VFS and I saw this

Please note that there will be a Service Charge for the above services. Courier charges where applicable are separate from the Service Charge applicable for Passport Transmission Services. The details can be obtained here.

JPittinan

Jan 13, 2017
Bangchu said:
Thanks you :)

One more question for you, if you mail in your passport how did paid for your Service Charge for Passport Transmission Service? i check Vietnam VFS and I saw this

Please note that there will be a Service Charge for the above services. Courier charges where applicable are separate from the Service Charge applicable for Passport Transmission Services. The details can be obtained here.

Payment Instructions for CVAC Service Charges:

In person - payment must be made in cash (USD) at the Canada Visa Application Centre (CVAC).

By Mail – Not yet available for CVAC clients in Vietnam.
List of types of payment accepted at the CVAC for

Service Charges
Cash in USD only

Bangchu

Oct 4, 2016
JPittinan said:
Payment Instructions for CVAC Service Charges:

In person - payment must be made in cash (USD) at the Canada Visa Application Centre (CVAC).

By Mail – Not yet available for CVAC clients in Vietnam.
List of types of payment accepted at the CVAC for

Service Charges
Cash in USD only
The CVAC location in Vietnam I have to fly get there. I think that the only option since There no mail option to paid for that service charge

JPittinan

Jan 13, 2017
Bangchu said:
The CVAC location in Vietnam I have to fly get there. I think that the only option since There no mail option to paid for that service charge
Is your wife with u in Canada? If yes. I think maybe there is the other way to submit her passport. I thought she is in Vietnam now.

Bangchu

Oct 4, 2016
JPittinan said:
Is your wife with u in Canada? If yes. I think maybe there is the other way to submit her passport. I thought she is in Vietnam now.
my wife in Vietnam now. But the CVAC location in Vietnam its far from where she live (1 hour flying)