+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**NOVEMBER 2016 - OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANTS**

Ruqayya1979

Star Member
Dec 8, 2016
That's great news! Hopefully the wait is not gonna be long. Mine hasn't changed. What doesn't mean if it says u don't need a medical exam. My husband did his and we sent it w the application. Does it mean that they looked at it or they haven't checked it yet. It has been 6 months so I hope they don't ask for another one because its valid for only 6 months.
It is good to hear that they are at least working on your file! Wishing you a speedy process from here on in! :)

U.S.Eh?

Nov 3, 2016
Did it!!!
Got my request for passport to issue COPR today!!!

What a process! And I'm beyond grateful to this group and forum for answering my questions, keeping me as sane as one can during this process, and for spreading the support & love.

I can't wait to LAND!!

Reactions: carriedomitin

Kotishii92

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Interview........
I hope no need
Passport Req..
Soon I hope
VISA ISSUED...
Soon I hope
LANDED..........
Summer 2017 let's leave it to this :)
Did it!!!

What a process! And I'm beyond grateful to this group and forum for answering my questions, keeping me as sane as one can during this process, and for spreading the support & love.

I can't wait to LAND!!
Very very happy for you! Big congratulations! Have a safe landing and really forget about all the worries!! Congratulations again to you and your other half

Kotishii92

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Interview........
I hope no need
Passport Req..
Soon I hope
VISA ISSUED...
Soon I hope
LANDED..........
That's great news! Hopefully the wait is not gonna be long. Mine hasn't changed. What doesn't mean if it says u don't need a medical exam. My husband did his and we sent it w the application. Does it mean that they looked at it or they haven't checked it yet. It has been 6 months so I hope they don't ask for another one because its valid for only 6 months.
That' s weird... Is the first time that I read it shows you don't need a medical exam... And also I know that the meds are good for a year, they expire after a year not half of year...

Did you order your notes by the way?

Ruqayya1979

Star Member
Dec 8, 2016
Thank you. You take care of yourself.

Ruqayya1979

Star Member
Dec 8, 2016
That' s weird... Is the first time that I read it shows you don't need a medical exam... And also I know that the meds are good for a year, they expire after a year not half of year...

Did you order your notes by the way?
Yea I thought it was weird too. I did order the notes but I haven't received them yet.

carriedomitin

Star Member
Dec 21, 2015
Hampton, NB
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
Doc's Request.
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
26-11-2016
Med's Done....
15-01-2016,upfront, extended
Interview........
Waived, Decision Made - 24-03-2017
Passport Req..
No PPR, new identity photos requested on 28-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 04-05-2017
Thank you Carrie! You are very sweet and I am very happy the process is over for you! I am sure you feel like a rock has been lifted from your shoulders!!

And again Good luck to everybody!!
Thank you so much! You are very kind too :)! I am definitely relieved that my husband can finally come home and I hope this rock is soon lifted off your shoulders too, as well as everyone else who is still waiting.

carriedomitin

Star Member
Dec 21, 2015
Hampton, NB
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
Doc's Request.
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
26-11-2016
Med's Done....
15-01-2016,upfront, extended
Interview........
Waived, Decision Made - 24-03-2017
Passport Req..
No PPR, new identity photos requested on 28-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 04-05-2017
Did it!!!

I can't wait to LAND!!
Congratulations! :)

Kotishii92

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Interview........
I hope no need
Passport Req..
Soon I hope
VISA ISSUED...
Soon I hope
LANDED..........
Yea I thought it was weird too. I did order the notes but I haven't received them yet.
Well we have to wait 30 something days... Mine should arrive around 22'nd of May... I can't wait to look through them even though I am afraid there will be not so much information since my medical just showed passed the other day... But still I am planning on ordering them again and again so I will keep track of everything!
Don't worry we will have more information once we receive the notes

Ruqayya1979

Star Member
Dec 8, 2016
Well we have to wait 30 something days... Mine should arrive around 22'nd of May... I can't wait to look through them even though I am afraid there will be not so much information since my medical just showed passed the other day... But still I am planning on ordering them again and again so I will keep track of everything!
Don't worry we will have more information once we receive the notes
I received an email....well my husband received an email from Bucharest VO requesting proof of the steps he's taken to prove his intentions of moving to Toronto. It is mind boggling the things they ask for. What can we send to prove our or his intentions of wanting to move to Canada. Obviously he wants to go but what kind of documents can he provide them with. They want specific documents.

Kotishii92

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Interview........
I hope no need
Passport Req..
Soon I hope
VISA ISSUED...
Soon I hope
LANDED..........
I received an email....well my husband received an email from Bucharest VO requesting proof of the steps he's taken to prove his intentions of moving to Toronto. It is mind boggling the things they ask for. What can we send to prove our or his intentions of wanting to move to Canada. Obviously he wants to go but what kind of documents can he provide them with. They want specific documents.
Ehhhhh... Hate something like this especially when you don't have like that much to prove from what I read from others what they want to see... Is first letter from a potential employer that he expects him to start working for him.... But still I don't know how easy it is to get something like this or someone gave the idea of showing that you are in touch with an HR company and that they are looking for positions for him... Also if it's possible to show that you are looking for an apartment to rent there again maybe a renting company... Or something like this... Or letters from friends, family stating that they will help you once you get there... And that they are expecting you actually... I hope this works... But maybe also a letter with a plan exactly what you will be doing once you get to Canada... Like my friends (name) has a friend name that will rent us an apartment... And we will be looking for a job with the help of my friend (name)! Actually maybe someone that already responded to this type of requests has a better options. But I am actually really in the dark if we receive a request like this! As my husband also is outside of Canada and he has been outside of Canada for two years now... And what can we prove if we are here... Well I can only help for the best! Even though we did write a cover letter when we applied explaining why my husband been outside of Canada to be with me through this process... And that we want to start there our lives, have babies... Don't if that will do the magic...

By what date you need to send them what they asked for?

Kotishii92

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Interview........
I hope no need
Passport Req..
Soon I hope
VISA ISSUED...
Soon I hope
LANDED..........
I think this thread also may be useful to you
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/canadian-citizen-living-outside-of-canada-sponsoring-spouse-to-migrate-to-canada.488814/#post-5981503

Ruqayya1979

Star Member
Dec 8, 2016
Ehhhhh... Hate something like this especially when you don't have like that much to prove from what I read from others what they want to see... Is first letter from a potential employer that he expects him to start working for him.... But still I don't know how easy it is to get something like this or someone gave the idea of showing that you are in touch with an HR company and that they are looking for positions for him... Also if it's possible to show that you are looking for an apartment to rent there again maybe a renting company... Or something like this... Or letters from friends, family stating that they will help you once you get there... And that they are expecting you actually... I hope this works... But maybe also a letter with a plan exactly what you will be doing once you get to Canada... Like my friends (name) has a friend name that will rent us an apartment... And we will be looking for a job with the help of my friend (name)! Actually maybe someone that already responded to this type of requests has a better options. But I am actually really in the dark if we receive a request like this! As my husband also is outside of Canada and he has been outside of Canada for two years now... And what can we prove if we are here... Well I can only help for the best! Even though we did write a cover letter when we applied explaining why my husband been outside of Canada to be with me through this process... And that we want to start there our lives, have babies... Don't if that will do the magic...

By what date you need to send them what they asked for?
I have 30 days. They have asked the same of me back in January and I did just that. Letters from friends and family. I also sent job search sites to show that I've been searching for jobs and apartments. So now they're asking him. It scares me because they ask for difficult things

Kotishii92

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Interview........
I hope no need
Passport Req..
Soon I hope
VISA ISSUED...
Soon I hope
LANDED..........
I have 30 days. They have asked the same of me back in January and I did just that. Letters from friends and family. I also sent job search sites to show that I've been searching for jobs and apartments. So now they're asking him. It scares me because they ask for difficult things
One thing I don't understand... You are the sponsor! So how can they ask the applicant for this type of stuff? Like for example if you never have been to Canada... What can he show if he has no relatives there? The same looking for job and rent and stuff... Just seems weird to me! And indeed this are sometimes hard things to prove... I understand their job... But isn't it enough to be willing to go through this long process and to pay a lot of money, in our case for notary+translations...
Good lick to you both, I really hope you will get through this!!!