+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2016 - Citizenship Applicants

The_ottawa

May 15, 2014
Hi all,

My eCas is in process and I did the test last week but they added this line to my case.

We sent you correspondence on February 23, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Does anyone know what this might be? I still have not received any correspondence.

Thanks

tim50

Feb 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The_ottawa said:
Hi all,

My eCas is in process and I did the test last week but they added this line to my case.

We sent you correspondence on February 23, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Does anyone know what this might be? I still have not received any correspondence.

Thanks
This might be requesting more info mainly related to residency. I did test on last Tue and mine is still in process.
How was interview? Any concern on your travel / missing stamps etc in passport.

The_ottawa

May 15, 2014
tim50 said:
This might be requesting more info mainly related to residency. I did test on last Tue and mine is still in process.
How was interview? Any concern on your travel / missing stamps etc in passport.
No Concerns at all it was less than a 5 minute interview and he said you should expect the oath letter within 8 weeks.

I did not travel a lot.

willzou

Star Member
Sep 30, 2016
The_ottawa said:
Hi all,

Thanks
This is like finger print request.

willzou

Star Member
Sep 30, 2016
Re: Family Sponsor

ewerima said:
Hi Guys.
My Uncle is a Canadian citizen and he is single for now. can he sponsor my brother and I at the same time?
I think only spouse, children under 18, and parent can be sponsered.
brother, nephew cannot be sponsored

August2015

Star Member
Jan 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ewerima said:
Hi Guys.
My Uncle is a Canadian citizen and he is single for now. can he sponsor my brother and I at the same time?
You need to prove how your uncle is related to your Mom and Dad, a family tree would be requrired and the immigration officer takes the decision if he is eligible.

vivek901

Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......
28-01-2002
Doc's Request.
19-11-2007
Med's Request
14-04-2008
Med's Done....
24-05-2008
Passport Req..
21-07-2008
VISA ISSUED...
15-08-2008
LANDED..........
30-04-2009
My wife's citizenship test took place in Scarborough on Feb 11. The status changed to decision made after the test. She hasn't got the oath invite till now. How many days does it take after decision made?

The_ottawa

May 15, 2014
willzou said:
This is like finger print request.
Hi All,

So I received the finger print request today and I am a bit confused.

The letter indicates that I can get them done at the RCMP but the RCMP website does not tell you where to get them done.

If I do them at the Police station will it be delayed? They need to send them to the RCMP and after that will RCMP send them directly to CIC? The request is not very clear.

Also on the back of the letter I see that the office in Toronto send the request but I am in Ottawa and I took the test in Ottawa.

Thanks

tim50

Feb 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The_ottawa said:
Hi All,

So I received the finger print request today and I am a bit confused.

The letter indicates that I can get them done at the RCMP but the RCMP website does not tell you where to get them done.

If I do them at the Police station will it be delayed? They need to send them to the RCMP and after that will RCMP send them directly to CIC? The request is not very clear.

Also on the back of the letter I see that the office in Toronto send the request but I am in Ottawa and I took the test in Ottawa.

Thanks
Bit surprised, FP after test.

sidestep4u

Sep 27, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
surrey bc
NOC Code......
citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 19 2016
Interview........
mar 9 2017
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jSGX4QDMkXG_ROU0sbIFCMg_eL-gv-YZGVctgxojLYI/edit#gid=0

tim50

Feb 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any update from below after test. can you plz update xl sheet.

Munna
Mati
MOMO ES
afh
BOkkie
pablora