+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2016 - Citizenship Applicants

bbssmm88

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
OTTAWA is moving guys.......

We sent you a notice on January 25, 2017 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 16, 2017 at 10:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

dkera

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bbssmm88 said:
OTTAWA is moving guys.......

We sent you a notice on January 25, 2017 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 16, 2017 at 10:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
Can you put your timeline on the spreadsheet? It's not anywhere.

bbssmm88

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
iAgree said:
What is the average processing time
Not many people from Ottawa, so am not sure....from other spreadsheets, Ottawa seems to average like other cities...4-6 months

makbar24

Jan 26, 2009
Hi, do u have any update on it. today my eCase status is saying the same. Really wonder what it could be. Please share your your experience on it . Really so worry abt it

tmota said:
This message appeared this weekend on my eCas:

No physical letter yet. My wife's eCas doesn't have the same message. I've read it can be RQ, fingerprint request, or even to resend documentation already sent. Anyone had the same experience?

makbar24

Jan 26, 2009
Do u have any update on it. Was that finger print request? i Am not sure to whom they ask for finger print. I see lot of member, they were not asked for finger print. Please advice

imran01 said:
looks like its a finger print request.. wait for the snail mail.. letter

creator

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Dhaka,Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

This is the update written in the eCAS

"We sent you correspondence on January 26, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required."

Could anyone can able to explain it?

Thanks

NGE

Feb 15, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2011
LANDED..........
29-01-2012
creator said:
Hi All,

This is the update written in the eCAS

"We sent you correspondence on January 26, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required."

Could anyone can able to explain it?

Thanks
Finger print request

August2015

Star Member
Jan 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Done with the test 20/20, immigration officer was super friendly and said i should receive my oath request in less than 2 months...

Location Edmonton

shakeyy

Dec 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
August2015 said:
Done with the test 20/20, immigration officer was super friendly and said i should receive my oath request in less than 2 months...

Location Edmonton
when wwas your letter sent? and today was your exam?

tmota

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Montreal - Quebec
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eCAS status changed to Decision Made today! :D No new message in the details, though - the last one is still the "test invitation sent".

On the CIC website there are two ceremonies already scheduled fir my region: Jan/31 and Fev/07. I guess it's too soon for both of them, since I imagine there's a printed invitation that will come by mail, right?

Anyway, one step closer!

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tmota said:
eCAS status changed to Decision Made today! :D No new message in the details, though - the last one is still the "test invitation sent".

On the CIC website there are two ceremonies already scheduled fir my region: Jan/31 and Fev/07. I guess it's too soon for both of them, since I imagine there's a printed invitation that will come by mail, right?

Anyway, one step closer!
Congratulation tmota! yes you will receive an oath invite letter via regular mail with all the info for the ceremony :)

tim50

Feb 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my eCas updated today. I will update google sheet. It took 3 weeks after FP request.

We sent you a notice on January 26, 2017 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 21, 2017 at 9:45 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment