+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2016 - Citizenship Applicants

.Steve

Sep 9, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes you can receive AOR by regular mail if you do not provide email address.
Please see example of an AOR below.

Subject: APPLICATION FOR CANADIAN CITIZENSHIP

Dear ABC XYZ

This is to acknowledge receipt of your application for Canadian Citizenship. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) will review your application and supporting documents and will contact you if additional information is required. When your application has been reviewed and has met basic eligibility, IRCC will invite you to a knowledge test, interview and/or ceremony, as applicable.

To become a Canadian citizen, persons between 14 and 64 years of age must meet language and knowledge requirements:
• Ability to carry on a simple conversation in either English or French.
• Ability to pass a written or oral test on Canada’s history, geography, government, and the rights and responsibilities of citizenship.

Questions testing the knowledge requirement are based on the information provided in the Discover Canada
study guide.
• If you are receiving this letter by email, the study guide is available on the IRCC website at

www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/discover/index.asp
• If you are receiving this letter by regular mail, the study guide is enclosed.

The pass mark for the citizenship knowledge test is 75% (or at least 15 correct answers out of 20), therefore you are encouraged to begin studying for the test as early as possible to ensure that you are able to meet the knowledge requirement and to assist in the efficient processing of your application.

Please visit our website at www.cic.gc.ca/english/citizenship/cit-test.asp for more information on how to prepare
for the test.

It is very important that you notify IRCC of any changes in your contact information (i.e., address, email, and telephone number). Please visit our website at www.cic.gc.ca for information on:
1. How to change your contact information;
2. Application processing times;
3. Checking the status of your application.

Thank you,
Citizenship Official
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

creator

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Dhaka,Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, that's my understanding too. If any applicant doesn't provide email address then they will correspond through regular mail.
All applicants applying for Citizenship, surely doesn't have a valid email address or like to communicate by email.

Thanks steve.
-Creator

.Steve said:
Yes you can receive AOR by regular mail if you do not provide email address.
Please see example of an AOR below.

Subject: APPLICATION FOR CANADIAN CITIZENSHIP

Dear ABC XYZ

This is to acknowledge receipt of your application for Canadian Citizenship. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) will review your application and supporting documents and will contact you if additional information is required. When your application has been reviewed and has met basic eligibility, IRCC will invite you to a knowledge test, interview and/or ceremony, as applicable.

To become a Canadian citizen, persons between 14 and 64 years of age must meet language and knowledge requirements:
• Ability to carry on a simple conversation in either English or French.
• Ability to pass a written or oral test on Canada’s history, geography, government, and the rights and responsibilities of citizenship.

Questions testing the knowledge requirement are based on the information provided in the Discover Canada
study guide.
• If you are receiving this letter by email, the study guide is available on the IRCC website at

www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/discover/index.asp
• If you are receiving this letter by regular mail, the study guide is enclosed.

The pass mark for the citizenship knowledge test is 75% (or at least 15 correct answers out of 20), therefore you are encouraged to begin studying for the test as early as possible to ensure that you are able to meet the knowledge requirement and to assist in the efficient processing of your application.

Please visit our website at www.cic.gc.ca/english/citizenship/cit-test.asp for more information on how to prepare
for the test.

It is very important that you notify IRCC of any changes in your contact information (i.e., address, email, and telephone number). Please visit our website at www.cic.gc.ca for information on:
1. How to change your contact information;
2. Application processing times;
3. Checking the status of your application.

Thank you,
Citizenship Official
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

shakeyy

Dec 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
up up for this sheet.

Pls timelines update here

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jSGX4QDMkXG_ROU0sbIFCMg_eL-gv-YZGVctgxojLYI/edit#gid=0

RGP

Star Member
Jul 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,
Can you suggest me an options if I can't check my ecas despite trying all numbers?

Thanks

.Steve

Sep 9, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RGP said:
Hello Everyone,
Can you suggest me an options if I can't check my ecas despite trying all numbers?

Thanks
When did you get the AOR?

tmota

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Montreal - Quebec
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jasmeet09 said:
tomota - for me it took 6 days to get the letter and it was for fingerprints ! I saw the message in ecas on 2nd dec and got the letter in mail by 8th dec.
You were right on, Jasmeet09. Letter arrived yesterday, fingerprints request, did it today.

sidestep4u

Sep 27, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
surrey bc
NOC Code......
citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 19 2016
Interview........
mar 9 2017
aor recvd- dec 19 2016 pls update spread sheet

also error with my address in AOR. how to change it?

ecas still not showing my information

creator

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Dhaka,Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratualtions!

Ecas Will be updated soon. May be you find it tonight or tomorrow.
You will be able to update your address on Ecas.

-Creator

sidestep4u said:
aor recvd- dec 19 2016 pls update spread sheet

also error with my address in AOR. how to change it?

ecas still not showing my information

bbssmm88

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Hello
I am ZORBA in Nov. spreadsheet. I received AORs for me and family today Dec 19. We are in Ottawa, Please, update....

firestyle_jutsu

Apr 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
posted thru Fedex: 07-07-2011
Doc's Request.
received @ CIO by M. KRSZWD: 13-07-2011
AOR Received.
PER- 05-10-2011
IELTS Request
included in my posted docs.
File Transfer...
2nd AOR: 27/10/2011
Med's Request
dated Feb. 03, 2012; received the letter, Feb. 16, 2012
Med's Done....
23-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-July-2012
shakeyy said:
up up for this sheet.

Pls timelines update here

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jSGX4QDMkXG_ROU0sbIFCMg_eL-gv-YZGVctgxojLYI/edit#gid=0
I received my Test Invite yesterday, it will be on Jan 16, 2017. :p :p ;D ;D

Please update. Thanks!!!

firestyle_jutsu

Apr 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
posted thru Fedex: 07-07-2011
Doc's Request.
received @ CIO by M. KRSZWD: 13-07-2011
AOR Received.
PER- 05-10-2011
IELTS Request
included in my posted docs.
File Transfer...
2nd AOR: 27/10/2011
Med's Request
dated Feb. 03, 2012; received the letter, Feb. 16, 2012
Med's Done....
23-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-July-2012
We started processing your application on November 29, 2016.

We sent you a notice on December 19, 2016 to appear and write the citizenship test on January 16, 2017 at------. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

We sent you a notice on December 19, 2016 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on January 16, 2017 at ----. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Why am I getting a notice to take the oath on the same Test Date??? Am I really???? :eek: :eek: :eek: Anyone who can give a light on this?? Thanks..