+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2016 - Citizenship Applicants

.Steve

Sep 9, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

My ecas status changed to In Process on Dec 12 :)

1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 14, 2016.
2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on December 1, 2016.
3.We started processing your application on December 12, 2016.

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
Got my AOR today ;D
Can someone update the spreadsheet, looks like I don't have editing access

willzou

Star Member
Sep 30, 2016
you guys can post in this thread, and wait some moderator to update. It's not me,

OR

you guys can
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jSGX4QDMkXG_ROU0sbIFCMg_eL-gv-YZGVctgxojLYI/edit#gid=0

I suggest to do both.

Jasmeet09

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-Mar-2015
AOR Received.
AOR 1 - 15-April-2015 , SA- 07-May-2015
File Transfer...
AOR 2 - 15-May-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
tmota said:
This is sitting in my eCas:

From what I read, it is likely a RQ. I've spent some time looking for a job, basically at home, which creates a gap in my application. My wife, who went logged a "perfect record" - she went from school to work without gaps - didn't received the same message.

I'm wondering why they don't send the correspondence by email. It's faster, more secure, probably more automatic for them, and I could have already provided the information they need.

Anyone have information on how much time between the message on the eCas and the actual letter? What about how these requests delay processing?
tomota - for me it took 6 days to get the letter and it was for fingerprints ! I saw the message in ecas on 2nd dec and got the letter in mail by 8th dec.

shakeyy

Dec 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please update this sheet too if you can

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jSGX4QDMkXG_ROU0sbIFCMg_eL-gv-YZGVctgxojLYI/edit#gid=0

Whoever owns this sheet pls let us know :)

sikalupi

Dec 26, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2016
AOR Received.
28-06-2016
File Transfer...
08-08-2016
Med's Done....
upfront
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 18-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
AOR here also on the 13th of December. ;D :D :D Please update. :-*

MoMo1980

Apr 12, 2016
sikalupi said:
Same here
"We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 7, 2016.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on December 13, 2016.
Logout"

shakeyy

Dec 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sikalupi said:
Hey! pls post here too :)

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shakeyy said:
Please update this sheet too if you can

Whoever owns this sheet pls let us know :)
if we see the first page of this threat..we can see who share this link first.. might be the owner :) :) :)

sidestep4u

Sep 27, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
surrey bc
NOC Code......
citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 19 2016
Interview........
mar 9 2017

creator

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Dhaka,Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I received my daughters AOR and mine too through email in my email address. But I didn't receive my wife's AOR yet through email.
I submitted all three application together and provided my email address on my application only. I didn't put any email address two other applications.

What could be reason? Should I wait for regular mail before contact them? Can I expect regular mail for three too?

-Creator

tmota

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Montreal - Quebec
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
creator said:
Hello,

I received my daughters AOR and mine too through email in my email address. But I didn't receive my wife's AOR yet through email.
I submitted all three application together and provided my email address on my application only. I didn't put any email address two other applications.

What could be reason? Should I wait for regular mail before contact them? Can I expect regular mail for three too?

-Creator
I've sent my application and my wife's in the same package, and each form had a different email. We received two AOR, one each, through the particular emails, each one with its own UCI and case number. To my knowledge, there's no physical AOR. Contact CIC to either give your wife's email or to link your wife's application to your email. I believe your daughters's AOR went to you because yours were the only email from an adult in the package.

Usually the process for a whole package moves in the same speed, but it is possible to have minor differences and extra steps for just one - I'm expecting a correspondence regarding extra documentation for me, while my wife's eCas don't show the message. So it's better to be able to check every eCas in the package, just in case.

creator

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Dhaka,Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks tmota for your information.

Where and how I will be able to contact CIC regarding this matter?

Can I expact my wife's AOR on by regular mail?

-Creator

tmota

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Montreal - Quebec
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
creator said:
Thanks tmota for your information.

Where and how I will be able to contact CIC regarding this matter?

Can I expact my wife's AOR on by regular mail?

-Creator
You're welcome!

Check the CIC website for contact information. As for the AOR by mail, as I said, I have no knowledge of anyone receiving a physical AOR lately - but then again, I have no knowledge of anyone sending an application without an email.

I would like every communication and correspondence to be sent by email unless you explicitly demand otherwise. I would already know what they need me to do if that was the case...