+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2015 Quebec Skilled Worker

amity.jsh

Dec 23, 2015
Hi All,

Congratulations who all got CSQ in November. I am from India and planning to apply in January, 2016.

Could you please guide me with following questions ?

1. In November was the process of submitting documents via post ?
2. In January, I heard it will be Online, Do you have any link or portal for online application process?
3. What are the list of documents required?
4. I have ECA, Do I need to still need to submit semester wise certificates and graduation certificates?
5. If your application is rejected then do they return fees?

Thanks.

HJM

Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
Hi guys, new here. Just wondering what does AOR mean and what it entitles? How long after AOR will the CSQ be issued?

mkhrussell

Oct 15, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-2019
Doc's Request.
28-09-2021
Nomination.....
11-2018
AOR Received.
04-2019
Med's Request
24-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
04-11-2021
VISA ISSUED...
18-11-2021
LANDED..........
29-01-2022
HJM said:
Hi guys, new here. Just wondering what does AOR mean and what it entitles? How long after AOR will the CSQ be issued?
AOR = Acknowledgement Of Received : A formal letter from the immigration office which shows your application is accepted for processing and also includes the application File number. File number is very important for any further query.

Timeline for processing application depends on the country (and VISA office). check here:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/processing-times-table.php

EVA RAO

Nov 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
02/12/2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hope Soon
Can anyone share draft AOR in English because I got in French and I can't read

mkhrussell

Oct 15, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-2019
Doc's Request.
28-09-2021
Nomination.....
11-2018
AOR Received.
04-2019
Med's Request
24-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
04-11-2021
VISA ISSUED...
18-11-2021
LANDED..........
29-01-2022
amity.jsh said:
Hi All,

Congratulations who all got CSQ in November. I am from India and planning to apply in January, 2016.

Could you please guide me with following questions ?

2. In January, I heard it will be Online, Do you have any link or portal for online application process?
4. I have ECA, Do I need to still need to submit semester wise certificates and graduation certificates?

Thanks.
Hi Amity, thanks, but no one of November 4 session gets CSQ yet.

Here is your answer:

Ans: Yes

Ans: You are right, it will be processed using "Mon Projet (New Online Tool for QSW)". Check the links below:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/mon-projet-quebec/index.html
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/informations/mon-projet-quebec/index.html

Mon Projet FAQ
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/mon-projet-quebec/faq.html
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/informations/mon-projet-quebec/faq.html

Ans: Download and read this file for documents checklist:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/documents-dcs-en-dyn.pdf

Also check the application form for the information you need:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/Application-selection-certificate-dyn.pdf

Ans: Yes, you have to submit "Certified true copy". That means, the photocopies of originals "Signed and stamped" by the issueer (generally exam controller.

Ans: May or may not for postal-applications. But from January 2016, it is going online, and the FAQ link is above, just check that.

EVA RAO

Nov 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
02/12/2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hope Soon
h because I got in French and I can't read

osc

Dec 3, 2015
Before anything.just want to greet u a Merry CHRISTmas.truly,without GOD,we cant do anything in this application.GOD bless to all applicants like me.

EVA RAO

Nov 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
02/12/2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hope Soon
What is the meaning of File opening letter?

AOR & file opening letter is same thing ?

amity.jsh

Dec 23, 2015
mkhrussell said:
Hi Amity, thanks, but no one of November 4 session gets CSQ yet.

Here is your answer:

Ans: Yes

Ans: You are right, it will be processed using "Mon Projet (New Online Tool for QSW)". Check the links below:

Mon Projet FAQ

Ans: Download and read this file for documents checklist:

Also check the application form for the information you need:

Ans: Yes, you have to submit "Certified true copy". That means, the photocopies of originals "Signed and stamped" by the issueer (generally exam controller.

Ans: May or may not for postal-applications. But from January 2016, it is going online, and the FAQ link is above, just check that.
Thank you for detailed answers with link. I will go through links.

Mhdkod

Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
B556
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/11/2015
AOR Received.
14/12/2015
Hello guys,

Actually I asked this question before but I didn't get a clear response. Could you please clarify what does the priority processing based on the AOT means? I have bachelor degree in computer science and I also sent TEF results along with my application (reading A2, listening B2, writing B2, and speaking B2). Does it mean that the file will be processed faster? If yes how long might take to have a CSQ if the VO is in Abu Dhabi? Anyone may please share his timeline to have a clue, thanks..

EVA RAO

Nov 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
02/12/2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hope Soon
Hi Everyone,

I found something interesting if u check Quebec Immigration website regarding processing time you will see most European countries processing time changed to "0" it means processing is began for most of Europe that's good news ?

I also think because this is two last intake ( Nov-15 & Jan-16) they will give CSQ within 4 to 6 months maximum because after Jan-16 QSW will accept only application with CRS express of entry.

This will good I think

HJM

Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
Hi guys. Received my AOR today. All it says is that my file is open and there will be a delay before they have correspondence again. It does not list any missing or additional document request. Is that correct? I guess they will send another letter with document request? Let me know your opinion.
Thank you.

EVA RAO

Nov 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
02/12/2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hope Soon
Hi Everyone,

I found something interesting if u check Quebec Immigration website regarding processing time you will see most European countries processing time changed to "0" it means processing is began for most of Europe that's good news ?

I also think because this is two last intake ( Nov-15 & Jan-16) they will give CSQ within 4 to 6 months maximum because after Jan-16 QSW will accept only application with CRS express of entry.

This will good I think

MTLdersim

Aug 15, 2015
HJM said:
Hi guys. Received my AOR today. All it says is that my file is open and there will be a delay before they have correspondence again. It does not list any missing or additional document request. Is that correct? I guess they will send another letter with document request? Let me know your opinion.
Thank you.
That's correct, we have to wait for an other letter. I guess they are going to validate the documents and then send us a new letter explaining the latest status, but Is there any body know about the time period for this?

also i guess the link below is informative about the CSQ process flow.
lifli.com/quebec-skilled-worker-process-flow.html

HOPE :)

Jul 3, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015
Nomination.....
12-05-2015 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
HJM said:
Thank you.
Congrats!!

I have a question for you. When did immigration reach your application? Did you send your application from your country of residency or where you was born? Did you put on the application the address of your country of residency or the address of correspondence where immigration send you the AOR or any other documents? Did immigration send you the AOR by email or post?

Thanks