+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2015 Quebec Skilled Worker

dew07

Dec 11, 2015
I phoned MIDI today and told me that my file is already opened.

I asked about not receiving an AOR letter in 30 days as stated on QC web page; they told me the countdown starts from the day my credit card was charged, so I have to wait about 10 days more. By the way my docs arrived on 5 NOV and credit card was charged on 24 NOV.

Ohiss

Nov 3, 2015
Hello All,

I finally got a mail saying that cap reached and i should prepare for January 2016! My application got there Nov 10 2.09 pm. Not happy. This is the third time i am having this ill luck, First FSW last year August- NOC 1111, Nova Scotia - This January and now this. Maybe Canada is not in the offing for me :( :( :( :( :(

Ohis

MarianneVill

Dec 14, 2015
Ohiss said:
Hello All,

I finally got a mail saying that cap reached and i should prepare for January 2016! My application got there Nov 10 2.09 pm. Not happy. This is the third time i am having this ill luck, First FSW last year August- NOC 1111, Nova Scotia - This January and now this. Maybe Canada is not in the offing for me :( :( :( :( :(

Hi! Does your letter contain name and date? I also recieved letter that theyre returning my documents bcause qouta reached already.

Ohis

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MarianneVill said:
My documents was submitted last nov 4 by my agency in montreal but last Dec 10 I recieved an email from the MICC (quebec immigration) that they are returning my documents because quota reached already. I emailed my agency and she said there is a system error in the part of quebec official website and the email i recieved is not final yet. Anyone experienced this? Thanks
Ask your agency (I hope it's a registered one) for proof of receipt by Imm QC with date stamp.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Ohiss said:
Hello All,

Ohis
Mate can you please add your case to the tracker: http://myimmitracker.com/qswp

All who will apply in January please add your cases there.

MTLdersim

Aug 15, 2015
;) FINALLY I RECEIVED A POST FROM QUEBEC, AND I GOT MY AOR.
MY CREDIT CARD WAS CHARGED ON DECEMBER 1 AND THE LETTER WAS SENT ON DECEMBER 2, HOPE THIS WILL GIVE AN IDEA OF PROCESSING TIME.
NOW WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE MINISTER PROCESS AND HEALTH-SECURITY CHECK DEMAND.
PROBABLY IT WILL TAKE AN OTHER 2-3 MONTHS . :mad:
GOOD LUCK.

osc

Dec 3, 2015
MTLdersim said:
MY CREDIT CARD WAS CHARGED ON DECEMBER 1 AND THE LETTER WAS SENT ON DECEMBER 2, HOPE THIS WILL GIVE AN IDEA OF PROCESSING TIME.
GOOD LUCK.
Happy for you.what do u mean by minister process and health security check demand?thank u

aquaman0423

Oct 2, 2014
MTLdersim said:
GOOD LUCK.
Where is your country? You received your aor very fast. Congrats..

Nikunj

Jan 16, 2014
Hello,

I am from INDIA.

I just want to know that how did you get the AOR by post? what is country of residency and mine one also received as on 9th Nov and charged on 7th Dec but I didn't get any email or post from MIDI.

osc

Dec 3, 2015
Nikunj said:
Hello,

I am from INDIA.

I just want to know that how did you get the AOR by post? what is country of residency and mine one also received as on 9th Nov and charged on 7th Dec but I didn't get any email or post from MIDI.
They adressed my AOR to my agent in montreal via mail.then my agent forwarded also to me via mail last nov 25,2015.my file was received nov 5,2015.

EVA RAO

Nov 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
02/12/2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hope Soon
Can any one let me know ones you get AOR how much long it take to get CSQ ?

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MTLdersim said:
GOOD LUCK.
Congratulations on your successful application to QC. :)!!

HOWEVER, you seem to be missing/ignoring the fact that health/security checks are part of the CIC process. Which is an entirely separate application and process, which only commences AFTER QC issues a CSQ, & AFTER you apply to CIC with your CSQ.

I think you need to revise your overly enthusiastic timeline, & read up about processing times for CSQ applications (depending on your AOT & country, & CIC processing times for QSW applicants after receiving CSQ.

ethu_25

Dec 16, 2015
if any received file due to cap reached or form incomplete.... have received return file with reference number ?

EVA RAO

Nov 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
02/12/2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hope Soon
Can any one let me know ones you get AOR how much long it take to get CSQ ?