+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2014 CEC Applications

17941_cec

Dec 12, 2014
Raj2014 said:
Hello guys,

I got my application back. It was received on Oct 23. Sad news but no need to worry because Canada need more than 200000 immigrants and EE cut off score will be lower after few draws. Just advise that make EE profile. God may have better plan for us than we ever though for ourself. Stay Positive !!

Good Luck to other applicants !
Hi Raj2014,

According to your details you are not a CEC applicant.
Please verify.

jeetjariwala

Mar 24, 2014
Hello,

From what I have read about cap being reached I dint come across any applicant from NOC 0 or A who's file are being returned.

Regards

17941_cec

Dec 12, 2014
MGFcec2014 said:
i sent it on november 13, it reached the sydney p.o box on november 17th; the application was stamped and received by a visa officer on november 18th and the courier mail says it left sydney January 22nd to reach my address in toronto today.
CIC doesn't send mails back thru courier..

saibabug

Feb 3, 2015
8000 cap reaching on a particular day itself is absurd

NOC B has different codes and different caps for each noc code.
Any one can apply anytime for any code.
Immigration officer doesn't know which code the application sent for until he/she opens it, which means NOC B code NNNN can be reached on x date where as NOC A code NNNN can be reached on Y date.

let's say 8000 people who are eligible for NOC A sent complete applications still Immigration cannot declare that cap reached since they haven't got NOC B applications for which some caps are provided. if they dont care about that sub cap then why do we have sub cap first in place.

If your application returns to you then keep it with you. You are not helping any one here but confusing and frustrating.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
saibabug said:
8000 cap reaching on a particular day itself is absurd

NOC B has different codes and different caps for each noc code.
Any one can apply anytime for any code.
Immigration officer doesn't know which code the application sent for until he/she opens it, which means NOC B code NNNN can be reached on x date where as NOC A code NNNN can be reached on Y date.

let's say 8000 people who are eligible for NOC A sent complete applications still Immigration cannot declare that cap reached since they haven't got NOC B applications for which some caps are provided. if they dont care about that sub cap then why do we have sub cap first in place.

If your application returns to you then keep it with you. You are not helping any one here but confusing and frustrating.
It sounds like you're not that familiar with how the CEC cap works. Of course it's possible for the cap to be reached in a single day. There is an overall cap of 8,000 that is applied to ALL applications regardless of the NOC. Once the overall cap of 8,000 is reached, CIC stops accepting applications for all NOCs. This is the cap that has been reached (the overall cap) and this is why CIC has stopped accepting applications under CEC for all NOCs.

saibabug

Feb 3, 2015
scylla said:
It sounds like you're not that familiar with how the CEC cap works. Of course it's possible for the cap to be reached in a single day. There is an overall cap of 8,000 that is applied to ALL applications regardless of the NOC. Once the overall cap of 8,000 is reached, CIC stops accepting applications for all NOCs. This is the cap that has been reached (the overall cap) and this is why CIC has stopped accepting applications under CEC for all NOCs.
Do you have any official confirmation regarding cap reach? As per your details you are already got your PR? why you are worrying about Cap reach if you even don't have any official communication?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
saibabug said:
Do you have any official confirmation regarding cap reach? As per your details you are already got your PR? why you are worrying about Cap reach if you even don't have any official communication?
We've had many people now confirm their applications have been returned along with a letter stating the overall cap has been reached for CEC. We've also had a number of immigration lawyers and consultants confirm the same (including one very long time member of this forum who is now an immigration consultant and had to pass on the bad news to several of her clients).

Yes - I have PR - but this doesn't mean I don't still want to help others (like others helped me when I was going through the process). It's important that people accept the cap has been reached and start the process of applying under Express Entry so that they can be included in the next selection round.

jeetjariwala

Mar 24, 2014
Is CIC shooting an email to let the applicant know about CAP has being reached or they just send your document back. I mean is there any type of notification when they send back us our application.

the_lion

May 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got my application back today. it was sent by regular mail(canada post) on 23rd of January, 2015. I've 1.5 years of continuous full time verifyable work experience and all the documents to proove the same. I belong to 2174(NOC List A category).

The reason they said on the explanation letter is that the CAP is reached.

NeilSam

Feb 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Sep-18th
AOR Received.
Sep-23th
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
Feb 15th 2016
LANDED..........
March 3rd 2016
When you post that your application is returned , please also mention the Date you applied , Category, NOC.
It's so confusing , when I read few post it looks like only CAT B applications are returned and few others posted their applicaiton is returned but they did not mention in which category they applied for CEC.

I have applied on Nov 3rd 2014 , Category : A and Noc 2174
I havent got my AOR number nor my application is returned.

gss89x

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 15 2014
AOR Received.
December 05 2014
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
12-Jan-2016, Ecas updated 22-Jan-2016 ( Upfront)
Passport Req..
14 March 2016
VISA ISSUED...
30 March 2016
LANDED..........
12 April 2016
pranith said:
lol the reason u got back because u sent after DEC 31 2014
He mentioned the date when he got it back..not when he sent.. ::)

singh84a

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO shifted to CVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
h t t p : / / veemanlaw.com/wp/canadian-experience-class-quota-reached/

REMOVE SPACES