+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2014 CEC Applications

arajat

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Mines was received nov 17 retail manager from huge company in canada have not heard anything keep me posted and I have confidence it will be put through

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
Makes me happy that at least the November thread is active..

Since it is the most quite ones out of the monthly applicants

Here's the thing

I called CIC call centre and intentionally I didn't mention anything about the CAP but directly asked that I applied in the first week of November 2014 and haven't heard back. Her reply was that the cap was reached on the 20th Oct. When I probed further she said that that's the instructions they've been given. I was really hoping she wouldn't mention the cap but I guess truth really hurts sometimes.

Or in the words of Jack Nicholson "You can't handle the truth"

Lets see what happens now..

arajat

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
If it's full it's full can't do anything but I rather get the word directly from them call center agents don't know jack shit

EST123

Jan 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah the truth is difficult to swallow! I was hopeful when the news first broke that it might all be a rumor, unfortunately as each day has gone on its become more apparent that the cap has been reached.

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
forever21 said:
I got my application back today. Received at CIC on Nov 13...
Hi, you belong to NOC 'B' - 7284!! So is there a specific reason mentioned in the return letter like 7284 sub-cap has been reached or did they mentioned the overall cap of 8000 has been reached?

forever21

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
jaffa83 said:
Hi, you belong to NOC 'B' - 7284!! So is there a specific reason mentioned in the return letter like 7284 sub-cap has been reached or did they mentioned the overall cap of 8000 has been reached?
My letter looks just like others: overall cap has been reached.

angieexs

Oct 26, 2014
Got my application package back. Same reason as others, 8000 cap was reached. Application rec'd on Nov 21 2014. I can see on my application that they have performed R10 check as there are check marks all over my application....but they returned everything in the same condition i sent it to them, except missing a paper clip and and binder clip :p

oh wells, i guess i'll just return to singapore, wanted to get PR just to stay to work for a couple of years more before returning. Guess its time for me to go now!

btw my NOC is 1113, i fall in category A. So this means that really all applications are returned.

Those who are looking for PR still, you guys should really start on enhancing EE profile. But i think 886 pts to get ITA is just a ridiculous number. Meaning anyone on PWGP without LMIA will never get there..... :(

Lottie604

Nov 19, 2014
Are people waiting to get their applications back before applying under EE?

I feel like I am wasting time waiting..

But if I apply under EE I have to get my ECA and PC started now.

Is anyone else feeling the same? :( :(

Dparekh

Sep 18, 2014
Hello all!
Today I received 3 of my clients application back! These were submitted on Nov 5th, Nov 6th and Nov 17th!
I would like to suggest you all to start the Process for EE! Most of you should have the IELTS Score. But, Get your ECA done and create your Profile ASAP before the next Draw occurs!
I assume next couple of draws will be for those who have High Score/Points (with LMIA or PNP Approval). They might start taking 'Economic Program-CEC' once after couple of Draws are done (The average score of which usually ranges from 350-420 Points in EE).

Regards,
Dparekh

PR4CAN

Sep 20, 2014
https://www.change.org/p/citizenship-and-immigration-canada-candidates-on-open-work-permit-and-working-in-canada-need-more-visibility-in-express-entry-system

snowoxy

Jan 16, 2015
hi,
I have some questions and just want to open for discussion:
1. I have tried to call CIC number 18882422100 for many times but recently there was no more option to directly talk to any person. So all the Caps reached information has been confirmed by someone talking to cic in the forum. Please let us know how!?
2. My application was received on Nov 17th and I have not received the return yet. I am in canada, so I am pretty much sure I have to receive it back by now.
3. No hard feeling to anyone has been posting about the Cap reached. I already created my EE profile with 797 and did not get ITA - its fair enough when high score applicants got invited. I believe I will get 140 more when get my ECA updated.

Ruyodono

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
snowoxy said:
hi,
I have some questions and just want to open for discussion:
1. I have tried to call CIC number 18882422100 for many times but recently there was no more option to directly talk to any person. So all the Caps reached information has been confirmed by someone talking to cic in the forum. Please let us know how!?
2. My application was received on Nov 17th and I have not received the return yet. I am in canada, so I am pretty much sure I have to receive it back by now.
3. No hard feeling to anyone has been posting about the Cap reached. I already created my EE profile with 797 and did not get ITA - its fair enough when high score applicants got invited. I believe I will get 140 more when get my ECA updated.
Just go into the info on permanent resident selection and press info on ee and wen its done talking it will give you the option to press 0 to talk to an agent and how did you get 700 plus do you have a job offer ?