+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2014 Applicants

den_b

Oct 15, 2014
OrangeCup said:
Den,

You are not the only one. It seems to be happening to other people. There is a separate thread on LOT (Local office transfer) disappearance on this forum. From there you can see that it happened to other offices too, not just Ottawa, but Montreal and others. What does it mean? To be honest I have no clue. Some people say the files are being moved to central processing center, some pople say its a computer glitch and it will come back. CIC on the phone doesn't say anything. So no one really knows. my timeline is same as yours, except file transferred to Ottawa in March. But my line disappeared too and hasn't come back yet.
One can only hope that we'll get the test invite soon and that everything is going to work out.

It might not be the best response, but I hope it puts you at ease. You are not the only one who's line disappeared.

If someone else has other thoughts, please share. It is frustrating to see lines disappear... especially when you are waiting for MORE lines to be added with test invite date.....

Thanks!

Thanks a lot for you answer! Knowing that I am not the only guy with this problem really really puts me at ease. I was really frustrated when I saw that line disappeared. I got the feeling that my case started to move into backward direction :).

den_b

Oct 15, 2014
prashr said:
Denis,

It's happened to me as well. My file was transferred to Scarborough in April but that line went missing from my ECAS early this week and hasn't come back as yet.

OrangeCup has explained it very well and all we can do is hope that there is some progress being made on our files - be it at the local office or at a central office - if in fact, they were transferred back there.

All we can do is wait patiently. :)

PR
Thanks for you answer! I have one more thing to add. When I saw that line was gone, I tried to check my wife's application and I could not login into ecas at all with her UCI. I am sure that it worked before. I do not know what it means but it looks related. We have separate applications.

rajeev123

Star Member
May 19, 2010
Got the oath letter today for jun 24 ceremony- ecas decsion made from wedenesday. With LOT line missing
Test taken on mar23

cec2011

Star Member
Nov 19, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2011
AOR Received.
February 2, 2012
Med's Request
February 7, 2012
Med's Done....
March 1, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
March 29, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
April 26, 2012
LANDED..........
May 5, 2012
Got decision made June 3rd and still nothing. Took the test March 25th.

Waiting sucks!

I'm glad so many people are getting theirs though!

den_b

Oct 15, 2014
cec2011 said:
Got decision made June 3rd and still nothing. Took the test March 25th.

Waiting sucks!

I'm glad so many people are getting theirs though!
Waiting sucks even more when you see some people getting the oath invitation while you are still waiting for the test. ;D

benk

Star Member
Jul 11, 2011
den_b said:
Waiting sucks even more when you see some people getting the oath invitation while you are still waiting for the test. ;D
Hi den_b,

What is your timeline? Yes, waiting sucks... I am also still waiting for test invite... Which local office are you from?

Masrawy

Nov 2, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Novemberans

Passed the test today. the interview was " ok ". so now waiting for the oath and hopefully it will be soon.

Good Luck everyone

den_b

Oct 15, 2014
benk said:
Hi den_b,

What is your timeline? Yes, waiting sucks... I am also still waiting for test invite... Which local office are you from?
My local office is Ottawa. I am November applicant. The case is started in Jan. Moved to local office in Feb.

SAHSAN

Jun 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to share my time-line.

Application sent: 4 Nov 2014
Updated on ecas: Feb 2015
Received letter with RQ and transfer of file to local office (Montreal) dated: 9 April 2015
Sent RQ: 19 May 2015

Called for test on 14 July 2015!

:)

Its moving...

deveshjaitley

Star Member
May 20, 2009
US
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Jan-2009
Doc's Request.
24-Nov-2009
Nomination.....
12-Dec-2009
Is this thread for people who applied in Nov or processing started in Nov?

I had sent my application was received on Sep 12, and processing started on Nov 14, 2014.

Waiting for Test call.

Lumumba

Mar 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2014
AOR Received.
25-02-2014
File Transfer...
26-02-2014
Med's Done....
04-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2014
LANDED..........
27-07-2014
Hello guys,
I am missing entry and exit stamps on my passport, unfortunately the immigration officers of the country I visited did not stamp my passport when I entered and when I left, however when I re-entered Canada the officer at Pearson airport stamped my passport. I heard that at the interview the officer looks at the entry and exit stamps in the passport to vefify the travel dates in my application. Is it a big problem for me since I don't have the stamps, what are the consequences?
I have lost the ticket and boarding passes since this was back in 2012. What should I do to avoid any negative consequences?

I am a february applicant but I decided to ask in this thread as most of you guys have gone through the test and interview.

Thanks,

Lumumba.

yr97

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lumumba said:
Hello guys,
I am missing entry and exit stamps on my passport, unfortunately the immigration officers of the country I visited did not stamp my passport when I entered and when I left, however when I re-entered Canada the officer at Pearson airport stamped my passport. I heard that at the interview the officer looks at the entry and exit stamps in the passport to vefify the travel dates in my application. Is it a big problem for me since I don't have the stamps, what are the consequences?
I have lost the ticket and boarding passes since this was back in 2012. What should I do to avoid any negative consequences?

I am a february applicant but I decided to ask in this thread as most of you guys have gone through the test and interview.

Thanks,

Lumumba.
Have the CBSA report on hand with you before the test, make sure they match what you reported on the residence calculator and you should be good. Missing stamps from passport are no big deals. It's the other way around that's an issue: Found stamps(absences) in the passport that are not reported.