November 2014 Applicants

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nov 06 said:
Guess what !!!!!!
Believe it or not !!!!
I received test invite letter for both my wife and me :D :D :D. Test date is June 22. letter date is June 05.
I will keep you updated.
Congratulations & best wishes for test. My Guess worked for you.

prashr

Mar 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nov 06 said:
Guess what !!!!!!
Believe it or not !!!!
I received test invite letter for both my wife and me :D :D :D. Test date is June 22. letter date is June 05.
I will keep you updated.
Congratulations, this is encouraging news. Hope I get my invite soon too.

lawabiden

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys! I had test today and it was super easy 20/20.
Just one thing, don't rely too much on apps read the book twice and you will be safe.
Now waiting for Oath!

Bellbury

Oct 15, 2014
Happy to announce that after taking the test on Jun 1st in Scarborough, today I received an invitation for oath ceremony on Jun 19. :D

I hope all of you get good news soon :)

rajeev123

Star Member
May 19, 2010
Congrats ...super fast

My ecas shows decision made today - was in process yesterday. nothing new inside
Called call centre they told after test normal time is 6 months for oath and wait for hearing something from them.

prashr

Mar 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nov 06 said:
Good luck to you .... you will be next... :)
:) Thank you, much appreciated. Congratulations to all of you who have received your Test & Oath invites.

krishnameister

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:D I got my Oath invitation today for June 25th @ Scarborough. I wrote the exam at the same centre on Mar 27th. My ecas status changed to Decision Made.

Good luck to all :D

den_b

Oct 15, 2014
Hi guys,

It is great to see that the process is almost over for some people.

Unfortunately it is not that fast for me and I found something rather strange when I checked my application status online.

The line saying that my application has been transferred to local office disappeared. My case was transferred to Ottawa office in February and this record is gone now.
The last record left says that they started processing my application in January.

Any ideas what it may mean?

Denis

OrangeCup

Star Member
Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
den_b said:
Hi guys,

Unfortunately it is not that fast for me and I found something rather strange when I checked my application status online.

The line saying that my application has been transferred to local office disappeared. My case was transferred to Ottawa office in February and this record is gone now.
The last record left says that they started processing my application in January.

Denis
Den,

You are not the only one. It seems to be happening to other people. There is a separate thread on LOT (Local office transfer) disappearance on this forum. From there you can see that it happened to other offices too, not just Ottawa, but Montreal and others. What does it mean? To be honest I have no clue. Some people say the files are being moved to central processing center, some pople say its a computer glitch and it will come back. CIC on the phone doesn't say anything. So no one really knows. my timeline is same as yours, except file transferred to Ottawa in March. But my line disappeared too and hasn't come back yet.
One can only hope that we'll get the test invite soon and that everything is going to work out.

It might not be the best response, but I hope it puts you at ease. You are not the only one who's line disappeared.

If someone else has other thoughts, please share. It is frustrating to see lines disappear... especially when you are waiting for MORE lines to be added with test invite date.....

Thanks!

prashr

Mar 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
den_b said:
Hi guys,

Denis
Denis,

It's happened to me as well. My file was transferred to Scarborough in April but that line went missing from my ECAS early this week and hasn't come back as yet.

OrangeCup has explained it very well and all we can do is hope that there is some progress being made on our files - be it at the local office or at a central office - if in fact, they were transferred back there.

All we can do is wait patiently. :)

PR

benk

Star Member
Jul 11, 2011
prashr said:
Denis,

It's happened to me as well. My file was transferred to Scarborough in April but that line went missing from my ECAS early this week and hasn't come back as yet.

OrangeCup has explained it very well and all we can do is hope that there is some progress being made on our files - be it at the local office or at a central office - if in fact, they were transferred back there.

All we can do is wait patiently. :)

PR
Any new test invites from Nov group after June 11?