+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2014 Applicants

juannie

Mar 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMG i received my oath letter today (May 29). Dated May 27. Taking Oath on Jun 11. I took my test on May 22. :D

prashr

Mar 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nov 06 said:
Hello friends,
This is to update you that my call today with CIC Calling Centre was positive. The agent was able this time to confirm that my RQ response was received and complete :D. I have been scheduled for a test. The agent wasn't sure when? Does anyone have any idea when I should expect the test to be set up?
That's great news, I bet you're relieved now :) Good luck and hope you get your test invite soon. I too would say that we should be getting the invite hopefully within the next 2-3 weeks.

juannie said:
OMG i received my oath letter today (May 29). Dated May 27. Taking Oath on Jun 11. I took my test on May 22. :D
Congratulations juannie!!

khakalove

Star Member
Dec 26, 2010
juannie said:
I passed my test today 18/20 frankly i didn't study much i spent 2 days doing online exam that's all.
I find that these website pretty good
http://ruji.ca/quiz-1.html
http://www.v-soul.com/onlinetest/canada_citizen_test/
good

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
juannie said:
Congratulations juannie. What is your local office?

Dgoulding

Dec 15, 2014
Took the test today in Montreal, passed 20/20. Some questions were quite detailed....definitely recommend to read the guide several times and let the small details sink in. Most questions were easy, just 4 or 5 that were a little more difficult.

Good luck everyone!

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Dgoulding said:
Took the test today in Montreal, passed 20/20. Some questions were quite detailed....definitely recommend to read the guide several times and let the small details sink in. Most questions were easy, just 4 or 5 that were a little more difficult.

Good luck everyone!
congratulations

Jun 1, 2015
So I had my test today at Scarborough. The test administrator was rude. She got grumpy as I asked her on how the shading works - she said 'I just told everybody!' Anyways, got 20/20 with no problems, but felt that Interview was kind of intense though. The officer asked a few casual questions and started grilling into my travel declared on the calculator. She was asking how many days did you go here, etc. In my head (it's all there on that sheet) - but gave her all the answers as I had a copy of the calculator. Then she asked why I chose to apply exactly when I reached 1095 - threw me off a little bit. I just replied stating that I have a log of my travel and applied as I'm confident that I reached the requirement. Still cannot figure out why she asked me that.
Anyways, I tried to lighten the conversation by telling her what I usually do when I go to Buffalo, etc as she asked about my trips down south. Towards the end, she mentioned to me that everything looks good, except that I need have 1 more security clearance as I don't have any family here!!! Again a curve ball - never heard of this one before. I asked her if I should do anything? She said I might get a finger print request. Asked her if she would know of the timeframe - she said No idea!
Hope I did not blow it up :(

wilbur

Star Member
Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with app
AOR Received.
02-06-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Request
02-09-2011
Med's Done....
03-09-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
28-09-2011
LANDED..........
15-10-2011
Had my test today at Scarborough, it was actually quite straightforward, I didn't find the administrators to be rude, the opposite.

Pass the test 20/20, the interview was simple but they actually dig on my passports and matched all dates I had in the residency calculator, I didn't travelled that much so it was not big deal, probably the overall interview took 10 minutes for me and my wife.

They mentioned the Oath invitation should come in 2-4 months... hopefully it is earlier than that, but worst case it is still OK.

Almost there...

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
wilbur said:
Had my test today at Scarborough, it was actually quite straightforward, I didn't find the administrators to be rude, the opposite.

Pass the test 20/20, the interview was simple but they actually dig on my passports and matched all dates I had in the residency calculator, I didn't travelled that much so it was not big deal, probably the overall interview took 10 minutes for me and my wife.

They mentioned the Oath invitation should come in 2-4 months... hopefully it is earlier than that, but worst case it is still OK.

Almost there...
congratulations

MonBec

Jun 4, 2014
MONTREAL
Category........
Visa Office......
HONG KONG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I had my test this morning at 7:45 in Montreal, and finished interview at 8:20.

Everything went very smoothly, except that the interviewer asked several very strange questions like, where do you go shopping, which stores do you go? and what do you do? after learning that I am an immigration consultant, he started asking me how much I charge for a case... that was.....and he is not happy with the facts that there are TOO many consultants produced.

At the end I asked him how long I had to wait before receiving the ceremony, he said he wouldn't know because he did not control the budget.

Hahaha.

Luclima

Apr 6, 2015
Guys,

I received last Friday (June/5th) the Notice for Citizenship Test/Interview for June, 25th from Montreal Office! :)

--------------------------------------------------
Citizenship Timeline
Application Sent: 9 Nov 2014
Application Received: 12 Nov 2014
AOR: 21 Jan 2015
In Process: 8 Mar 2015
Transferred to Local Office: 10 Mar 2015
Test: 25 Jun 2015

Nov 06- 2014

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guess what !!!!!!
Believe it or not !!!!
I received test invite letter for both my wife and me :D :D :D. Test date is June 22. letter date is June 05.
I will keep you updated.