+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2014 Applicants

rajeev123

Star Member
May 19, 2010
jenny92 said:
Congrats rajeev123!
did you get test invitation letter today?
Thanks
Yes...Saw in the ecas on the morning the line about the test invite.
And when checked in the mailbox evening it was there

gee8mail

Aug 19, 2014
On the day of your test. We will be seated in an exam hall with other candiates. Instrustions will be given how to code the answer sheet..
Once you complete the test, you will handover the answer sheet to the office incharge and wait outside...

The office will call you for the interview and he will tell you the score.

pegasusyt said:
I can't seem to find this info..when you take the test, do they tell you if you passed or failed that same day?

datascientist

Star Member
Nov 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Received RQ (171 E) from Local office (Mississauga).

Have all the documents they had requested for , so would be sending it in a week.

Nov 06- 2014

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
datascientist said:

Have all the documents they had requested for , so would be sending it in a week.
Sorry to hear about that. it seams CIC is having a lot of fun. Send it as soon as you can and hopefully, RQs will be processed quickly. Good Luck.

mediGOL

May 28, 2012
How it is possible to receive the RQ before transfering to local office?!!!!Is it showing the transfer on your screen?

datascientist said:

ER_HYD

Feb 11, 2015
Hey guys,

I was wondering if is it possible to reschedule the exam time? and what is the procedure for it?

Regards,

ER

datascientist

Star Member
Nov 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The e-cas shows In process from March 04, no details on transfer to Local office .
Today i received the RQ letter from Local office dated March 04.

I did send all details with my initial application and just had one 3 week visit during the qualifying period.
Anyways, i still have all necessary documents, shouldn't be a problem . However
the RQ queue sucks..

mediGOL said:
How it is possible to receive the RQ before transfering to local office?!!!!Is it showing the transfer on your screen?

JM-Nov

Mar 11, 2015
Here are my timelines, as shown on eCAS; let me know if anyone else applied at the same time and has already received the letter for written test. My local office is Mississauga. Not sure whether Mississauga office is considered to be a fast or slow moving office :(

Mailed: November 21, 2014

Application Received: November 24, 2014.

AOR email: February 3, 2015

Application Processing started: February 27, 2015.

File Transferred to local office (Mississauga): March 3, 2015.

Letter for written test: pending

Test: pending

Oath: pending

us2yow

Dec 15, 2010
datascientist said:
The e-cas shows In process from March 04, no details on transfer to Local office .
Today i received the RQ letter from Local office dated March 04.

I did send all details with my initial application and just had one 3 week visit during the qualifying period.
Anyways, i still have all necessary documents, shouldn't be a problem . However
the RQ queue sucks..
Datascientist,

Any theories on why you think you got an RQ ? especially since you say you just had ONE 3 week visit ? So you basically left Canada just once in the 4 year period covering your CIT application ? Wow....hmm... and RQ ?

datascientist

Star Member
Nov 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Very hard to find anything strange. I still have all documents to send it back to the local office. But the concern is
the processing time because of RQ?

- My Initial landing date was June 2011, then came back to live here from October 2011.
- residency days -1100+
- Been employed in canada through out the qualifying period from Day 1.
- out for 3 weeks only during the qualifying period.
- I did attach T4 & NOA for employment proof , but no other docs. I know there is a debate , whether sending couple of additional
documents might trigger RQ? Not sure.

us2yow said:
Datascientist,

Any theories on why you think you got an RQ ? especially since you say you just had ONE 3 week visit ? So you basically left Canada just once in the 4 year period covering your CIT application ? Wow....hmm... and RQ ?

jenny92

Jan 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i got test invitation letter today. ;D
Don't they send a book? I have only i nvitation letter and book didn't come together.

datascientist

Star Member
Nov 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Nov 06, 2014,

Did you have OHIP health records already or requested one.

Can we send them Dentist / Vision service records as i had visited them on a regular basis ?

The OHIP takes 14-60 days , where as the time given to respond the RQ is 45 days.

I do have all other documents (Home and Family ties , employment ties etc).

Seniors , do you have any advise?

Nov 06 said:
Sorry to hear about that. it seams CIC is having a lot of fun. Send it as soon as you can and hopefully, RQs will be processed quickly. Good Luck.

Aspat

Nov 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
datascientist said:
Hi Nov 06, 2014,

Did you have OHIP health records already or requested one.

Can we send them Dentist / Vision service records as i had visited them on a regular basis ?

The OHIP takes 14-60 days , where as the time given to respond the RQ is 45 days.

I do have all other documents (Home and Family ties , employment ties etc).

Seniors , do you have any advise?
OHIP records take 2 to 3 weeks to arrive by mail.