+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2014 Applicants

harnit2010

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi naeemmajeed,
I did not hear back to get any letter from Scarborough Office for the test yet. Is your file in Scarborough Office as well?

Harnit

rajeev123

Star Member
May 19, 2010
Can any one guide , for applying the CBSA records , should i choose the free one or 5$ fee one (Privacy act or Access to information act)
Only adults records would be sufficient or request for kids too?

harnit2010

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Rajeev,
I ordered Access to Information Act and it was free. Depends on why do you need it. I had too many travels to US and did not remember the dates. The report from CBSA helped me find out all the in and out dates. I even sent it to CIC with my application so that they do not come back and ask for anything more on it.

Harnit

rajeev123

Star Member
May 19, 2010
Thanks Harnit,
I have only 2 trips to usa, and one was day trip. But in the I-94 records it shows different dates for me and my wife.
Also for the US entry there is no record...so thought of applying it.

Nov 06- 2014

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello;
Just to share with you the updates of my case,

Received on November 6, 2014
AOR on January 22, 2015
Started processing application on January 26, 2015.
RQ letter date January 26, 2015
File transferred to the Scarborough Citizenship Operations office on February 17, 2015
RQ response sent to Scarborough on February 28, 2015

It was such a big relief sending the RQ response with all supporting documents. I really hope that no one gets it. I believe my case is very clear and evidences should be enough. Does anyone have any idea how long it may take to process my application at Scarborough office?

mediGOL

May 28, 2012
Hi,
It looks like the rq comes from the source office and not the local office?!correct?
Medigol

Nov 06 said:
Hello;
Just to share with you the updates of my case,

Received on November 6, 2014
AOR on January 22, 2015
Started processing application on January 26, 2015.
RQ letter date January 26, 2015
File transferred to the Scarborough Citizenship Operations office on February 17, 2015
RQ response sent to Scarborough on February 28, 2015

It was such a big relief sending the RQ response with all supporting documents. I really hope that no one gets it. I believe my case is very clear and evidences should be enough. Does anyone have any idea how long it may take to process my application at Scarborough office?

Nov 06- 2014

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mediGOL said:
Hi,
It looks like the rq comes from the source office and not the local office?!correct?
Medigol
I think so as the file was transferred few weeks after sending the RQ. however, as stated in the letter, the RQ response should go to Scarborough office. I guess that could be a time saving measure to let applicant work on collecting documents while the file gets transferred to the local office. +1 for CIC if they think this way.

Zaraben

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Calgary
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2014
AOR Received.
25-01-2015
File Transfer...
03-03-2015
Interview........
11-08-205
LANDED..........
11-05-2011
My application status has bee "In Process" since February 17th..I've seen that the average time to be transferred to the local office is 10 days.. should I be concern?? Is it normal??

jmak

Jun 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I received my AOR on January 22 but it hasn't been processed yet.

Could the reason be because I applied to renew my PR and it's being processed right now? It's been since September...

Thank you all!

Joe

mediGOL

May 28, 2012
Hi
you could call them and ask about that, maybe they transferred and you do not know! or the RQ is coming , hopefully not part of that group.

Zaraben said:
My application status has bee "In Process" since February 17th..I've seen that the average time to be transferred to the local office is 10 days.. should I be concern?? Is it normal??

datascientist

Star Member
Nov 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did any November applicant (Mississauga) who had so far received AOR (in january) & still waiting for processing to begin?

My ecas status is in" received" status for last 33 days .

jmak

Jun 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mediGOL said:
Hi
you could call them and ask about that, maybe they transferred and you do not know! or the RQ is coming , hopefully not part of that group.
Hi,

What is RQ and why I shouldn't be part of that group?

RajevSantik

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zaraben said:
same here, i will wait till this week, than call them

mediGOL

May 28, 2012
RQ is the residence questionnaire that it makes delay on the process, hopefully you will not be part of that

jmak said:
Hi,

What is RQ and why I shouldn't be part of that group?