Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
y_usel said:
I'm so happy!!! :) Just got an invitation to write citizenship test on July 21, 2014. My file was transfered to my local office (Ottawa) on May 16, 2014.
Can you share your timeline y_usel?

I'm in Ottawa too and recd a request for Fingerprinting from Toronto.. No idea why Toronto!
Any suggestions folks?

saywisdom

Star Member
Dec 26, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ae03yy said:
Hi everyone,

Just adding myself to the waiting list. Sad
App sent on Nov 9 from Ottawa
App recd on Nov 12
Acknowledge letter with book sent and Processing began on Feb 3
Fingerprinting reqd on Jun 13 from St Clair office, Toronto
Fingerprinting done on Jun 21
You can add your username and your stats to the November 2013 applicants spreadsheet (Check my signature)

ae03yy said:
Can you share your timeline y_usel?
You will find the timeline in the spreadsheet

sara.j

May 26, 2013
I just called CIC ,I found the actual date for starting the precessing in local office is the time that your received line disappeared .In previous contact they said that my file is in process in local office since April 13 th,next time the operator said it received and started in April 13 in local office ,And today they said it's been in process since April 30th ,which exactly my received line disappeared at this date!!! I'm not sure yet as ecase update is few days behind !let's see what happens in next call :D

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
saywisdom said:
You can add your username and your stats to the November 2013 applicants spreadsheet (Check my signature)

You will find the timeline in the spreadsheet
What's LOT and RQ?

RomeoQ8

Dec 31, 2013
Hello Folks,

Today I have completed my citizenship test at Hamilton 55 Bay St. It was easy and I've passed. After the exam , I was called for an interview in the same place. I was interviewed by a nice lady and she asked me basic questions and verified my identity and passport stamps page by page. After our short conversation , she said everything is good and I will submit the file to the judge and you will hear back from us from 4 to 8 weeks. I reconfirmed with her , do I need to meet the judge ? she replied No , we will contact you in 4 to 8 weeks.

Now I am not sure of what is next ? Why she mentioned the Judge if all of my papers are OK ? I am really confused , I was expecting her saying the Ceremony date . I did not have any RQ form or anything missing was mentioned to me !

Any information or advice would be highly appreciated .

Good luck to everybody

Thanks

tuneful

Dec 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally received line disappeared today! Waiting for that such a long time! ;)

Suzy967

Jan 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi fellows,

We took our oath on July 1 and became Canadian citizens :) Thanks everyone for your sharing your experience and information on this amazing forum. Good luck to everyone for a faster processing.

Michels

Nov 20, 2011
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RomeoQ8 said:
Hello Folks,

Today I have completed my citizenship test at Hamilton 55 Bay St. It was easy and I've passed. After the exam , I was called for an interview in the same place. I was interviewed by a nice lady and she asked me basic questions and verified my identity and passport stamps page by page. After our short conversation , she said everything is good and I will submit the file to the judge and you will hear back from us from 4 to 8 weeks. I reconfirmed with her , do I need to meet the judge ? she replied No , we will contact you in 4 to 8 weeks.

Now I am not sure of what is next ? Why she mentioned the Judge if all of my papers are OK ? I am really confused , I was expecting her saying the Ceremony date . I did not have any RQ form or anything missing was mentioned to me !

Any information or advice would be highly appreciated .

Good luck to everybody

Thanks
Hi

All applications go to a CJ for final citizenship approval/grant

Regards

pie_vancouver

Jun 12, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Suzy967 said:
Hi fellows,

We took our oath on July 1 and became Canadian citizens :) Thanks everyone for your sharing your experience and information on this amazing forum. Good luck to everyone for a faster processing.
Congrats, where is your CIC office?

mrbravo

Star Member
Nov 2, 2013
Suzy967 said:
Hi fellows,

Congratulations!

what documents have they checked at the Oath apart from the landing paper and your permanent resident card?

pie_vancouver

Jun 12, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........