+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2013 APPLICATIONS

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
new_guy said:
I full fill all that requirement...

I worked 52 weeks / 12 months of full time.
Minimum 40 hours a week
Noc 2282 (Skilled Experience)

Can I apply on 52 weeks and 1 day ? I mean I am finishing my 1 year on Dec 19 and planning to apply on Dec 20.. is it ok ? I have not taken a single day off in last one year..
Sure, you can. But it is recommended to give it a buffer of a week or so. And keep in mind CIC uses the date
on your reference letter to determine your work experience.

new_guy

Nov 14, 2013
Brampton
iam_toby said:
Sure, you can. But it is recommended to give it a buffer of a week or so. And keep in mind CIC uses the date
on your reference letter to determine your work experience.
I will make sure that the date on my emp letter is correct and more than 52 weeks

ellamavanseyal

Aug 22, 2013
iam_toby said:
For the work experience they will consider the date on your reference letter ( Nov 26th ).
Dear Toby
If they are looking to 1 year experience in the last 3 years, shouldnt the date be Dec-1st(the date the application is received by CIC). The reason im asking is i worked under implied status (work permit) for few months and wanted to understand teh calculation of dates

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
ellamavanseyal said:
Dear Toby
If they are looking to 1 year experience in the last 3 years, shouldnt the date be Dec-1st(the date the application is received by CIC). The reason im asking is i worked under implied status (work permit) for few months and wanted to understand teh calculation of dates
Ok, again:

Your reference letter has to be dated AFTER completing the 12 months full-time skilled work experience.

new_guy

Nov 14, 2013
Brampton
ellamavanseyal said:
Dear Toby
I think working Under Implied Status does not count when applying for CEC. you should have one fill year of work experience on your PGWP

Seniors please confirm the above..

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
ellamavanseyal said:
Dear Toby
were you waiting for your PGWP?

ellamavanseyal

Aug 22, 2013
dbss said:
were you waiting for your PGWP?
I was never a student. I applied for WP extension before my WP expired and eventually my extension got approved 4 months after i had applied. I didnt send my OLD WP with my application. Just sent my new WP. However the problem is on my OLD WP (2010 till 2011), the client name is mentioned on it instead of my employer. Do you think this will be a problem. along with my application i have sent a reference letter both from my employer and client

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
ellamavanseyal said:
I was never a student. I applied for WP extension before my WP expired and eventually my extension got approved 4 months after i had applied. I didnt send my OLD WP with my application. Just sent my new WP. However the problem is on my OLD WP (2010 till 2011), the client name is mentioned on it instead of my employer. Do you think this will be a problem. along with my application i have sent a reference letter both from my employer and client
Document checklist page 3 bullet 10 in the end answers your question. Sorry I am unable to copy paste.

ellamavanseyal

Aug 22, 2013
dbss said:
Document checklist page 3 bullet 10 in the end answers your question. Sorry I am unable to copy paste.
Thanks. I see it. So i should be OK? am i right? so once i get the AOR, i shall send the OLD WP(both the originally issued and extension).

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
ellamavanseyal said:
Thanks. I see it. So i should be OK? am i right? so once i get the AOR, i shall send the OLD WP(both the originally issued and extension).
looks like the way to go to me...

neha_arora1985

Star Member
Feb 6, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 14, 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 19, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with an App
Anyone receive AOR yet?

gudluckcanada

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
App. Filed.......
11-12-2017
AOR Received.
02-01-2018
neha_arora1985 said:
Anyone receive AOR yet?
Last I checked I see people from Oct 21 are getting AOR so far. I guess people from November will get AOR only from the 1st week of December at the earliest.

Yes the waiting kills me too :p

cecott

Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Nov-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with App
neha_arora1985 said:
Anyone receive AOR yet?
If we are lucky, we'll know before Christmas how the new CEC cap is going. The trend for AOR timeline is going down ..... (minimum I see is 36 days oct 2013 applicant)

new_guy

Nov 14, 2013
Brampton
cecott said:
If we are lucky, we'll know before Christmas how the new CEC cap is going. The trend for AOR timeline is going down ..... (minimum I see is 36 days oct 2013 applicant)
I seriously hope so... I am applying on Dec 23rd and If I know how that CAPs are filling up. I can plan better

cecott

Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Nov-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with App
neha_arora1985 said:
Anyone receive AOR yet?
neha_arora1985:
Sorry, couldn't help but look at the visa office in your profile saying Delhi. Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't CPP-O the only visa office for CEC applicant?
Seniors would know for sure.