+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2012 Applicants Unite!

londongurl

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
oneandonly said:
Congrats for all those who have heard news, landed and ppr's. For the rest of us waiting I pray our time is soon.
patience and every one turn will come ...wish you all peeps a rapid reply

LittleMermaid

Star Member
Jun 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-11-2012
LANDED..........
I got DM today! Still in shock. I only got my OWP approval email this past Tuesday.

BrazilianGirl

Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 30, 2012
Doc's Request.
June 18, 2013 - RCMP
AOR Received.
March 04, 2013
File Transfer...
March 12, 2013
Med's Request
Oct. 01, 2013 - Redo X-Ray
Med's Done....
Oct. 04, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept. 23, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 26, 2013
LANDED..........
Oct. 31, 2013
LittleMermaid said:
I got DM today! Still in shock. I only got my OWP approval email this past Tuesday.
Congrats!!!!
Do you need to send your passport in? I hope you get the COPR very soon!!! ;D

tianchen

Sep 12, 2013
BrazilianGirl said:
November people!!!!

My passport finally arrived with my beautiful visa!!!!! :p ;D :p
I'm finally going to be with my man!!!! ;D :p

Thank you all for all your support, and for sharing some knowledge!!!!
I truly hope the process goes quickly for the ones still waiting!!!

All the best and much love to all of you!!! ;D
Congrats! Really happy for you! I am still waiting for my visa to come, ive been waiting for more than one month since I redid my medical check! Hope I will git it soon!

thedreadedpiper

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2012
File Transfer...
11-03-2013
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2013
I received my COPR today! ;D :D ;D

I was getting so frustrated with the lack of communication from the Sydney Visa office, and then this morning it arrived at my work address! I'm not sure why they sent it there rather than my home address, but I'm just happy I have it in hand!

Hang in there everyone else.... hopefully not long til we're all landed PRs!

BrazilianGirl

Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 30, 2012
Doc's Request.
June 18, 2013 - RCMP
AOR Received.
March 04, 2013
File Transfer...
March 12, 2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Oct. 04, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept. 23, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 26, 2013
LANDED..........
Oct. 31, 2013
thedreadedpiper said:
I received my COPR today! ;D :D ;D

I was getting so frustrated with the lack of communication from the Sydney Visa office, and then this morning it arrived at my work address! I'm not sure why they sent it there rather than my home address, but I'm just happy I have it in hand!

Hang in there everyone else.... hopefully not long til we're all landed PRs!
That's great news!!!
Congratulations!!!
Let us know when you land!!

KP1111

Star Member
Nov 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We are tired of this waiting. Our Step 1 took more than 2 months, saw many people who applied later than us, even over 1 month later, are getting approved and we were still waiting. For Manila office, they say 14 months now, but someone from March 2013 was approved, some February applicants, half December January, 80% November are done. We are ready to end this stupid waiting period, drop application, get out of this country. Good luck with your new life here to everyone who already landed, wishing all still waiting will receive your paper by Christmas!

BrazilianGirl

Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 30, 2012
Doc's Request.
June 18, 2013 - RCMP
AOR Received.
March 04, 2013
File Transfer...
March 12, 2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Oct. 04, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept. 23, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 26, 2013
LANDED..........
Oct. 31, 2013
KP1111 said:
We are tired of this waiting. Our Step 1 took more than 2 months, saw many people who applied later than us, even over 1 month later, are getting approved and we were still waiting. For Manila office, they say 14 months now, but someone from March 2013 was approved, some February applicants, half December January, 80% November are done. We are ready to end this stupid waiting period, drop application, get out of this country. Good luck with your new life here to everyone who already landed, wishing all still waiting will receive your paper by Christmas!
Hello there!
Please, don't give up on love! I know it get frustrating sometimes, but if you truly love your partner, it is worth the wait!

I wish you all the best!
Be patient, my friend!

londongurl

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
KP1111 said:
[/quote
I completely understand your situation I had the same issue been waiting for a long time and then without expecting it they sent an email saying our application was approved and finally my husband received his copr and he has not come to canada yet.I know how stressing this process is ive been like you seeing people after me been approved and for us they kept saying this was missing asked for document they didnt receive it until my husband has enough and went to london visa office and yea we are still waiting to be together .Hopefully your turn come soon too take care and we are all here to support you dont forget that !

Ms Malawi

Oct 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2012
AOR Received.
18-12-2012
File Transfer...
07-01-2013
Med's Done....
30-08-2012
Interview........
02-05-2013
Passport Req..
10-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2013
LANDED..........
27-05-2013
KP1111 said:
This world of immigration is tough. Some of us get lucky and get through quickly whereas others are left in the dark waiting. Depending on the VO there are some people who wait up to or over two years to be reunited with their loved ones, without hearing anything from their VO. You can not compare your application to what you see happening at your VO, as every application is unique and every IO has their own pace to work at. Patience is the name of the game when it comes to CIC and immigration, and just remember however long you need to wait, its worth it. Good luck and hopefully you will hear something good soon!

To everyone else still waiting. Keep the faith and we are coming up to the season of miracles!!! Hoping for a Christmas reunion for all those still waiting!!

Congrats to all those who have landed! May the road be a little smoother now that you are reunited with your loved one! Much love!

BrazilianGirl

Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 30, 2012
Doc's Request.
June 18, 2013 - RCMP
AOR Received.
March 04, 2013
File Transfer...
March 12, 2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Oct. 04, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept. 23, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 26, 2013
LANDED..........
Oct. 31, 2013
oneandonly said:
A small update our file has gone into process Nov 14.
That is great news! Soon it will be the passport request and COPR!!!
Wishing you all can be reunited for Christmas and New Year!!!

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
We got PPR Nov 29

Hubby went to the embassy Dec 3 to drop off his passport, envelope and new police clearance. As there are new rules that started in Oct 2012 he will land as a Conditional Permanent Resident Status and the officer mentioned home visits will be performed once he is landed.