Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 31, 2013
LANDED..........
June 29, 2013
oh and happy birthday to dayver and his wife as well! can't wait for us ALL to finally be with our other halves<3

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Confetti time whoohooo bscinto92 on your copr that's amazing the journey for you is finally over. Safe travels to you.

bscinto92 said:
SO.....

as im sitting here reading replies on this forum.... the mailman rings my doorbell. and he has a big yellow envelope in hand that was addressed to me......

i have officially received my copr!!!! it actually happened. i am going to live in canada by the end of this month!!!! i don't even know what to do right now i'm so excited, i dont even know who to tell frst! my husband is at work.... my dad is in florida.... my friends are at work.... so i figured since i was on here i would tell of you wonderful people that i made it!! and also to give you some more hope, your time will come i promise, and thats coming from someone who was so worried about every little thing on their application. i can tell you are all very genuine people and that it's just a matter of how quick your mail carrier is! lol, somehow i lucked out there. wow. i really dont know what else to say but wow... i am amazed that this wait is over. its had its rough spots, and it felt like forever.... but it's DONE. FINALLY. now alls i gotta do is wait for my dad to get back so he can drive me and my kitten up there! lol : ) i will keep all of you updated with my landing and such! good luck to all the rest, i know its so much easier said than done, but be happy.... if youve made it this far youi can make it to the end : )

brightredscream

Sep 1, 2010
Stoney Creek, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2012
AOR Received.
17-01-2013
File Transfer...
17-01-2013
Med's Done....
29-11-2012
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
21-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2013

katelynlc

Star Member
Sep 30, 2012
Fredericton, NB
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2012
Doc's Request.
29-04-2013
AOR Received.
26-11-2012
Med's Done....
02-10-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2013
LANDED..........
31-07-2013
bscinto92 said:
SO.....

as im sitting here reading replies on this forum.... the mailman rings my doorbell. and he has a big yellow envelope in hand that was addressed to me......

i have officially received my copr!!!! it actually happened. i am going to live in canada by the end of this month!!!! i don't even know what to do right now i'm so excited, i dont even know who to tell frst! my husband is at work.... my dad is in florida.... my friends are at work.... so i figured since i was on here i would tell of you wonderful people that i made it!! and also to give you some more hope, your time will come i promise, and thats coming from someone who was so worried about every little thing on their application. i can tell you are all very genuine people and that it's just a matter of how quick your mail carrier is! lol, somehow i lucked out there. wow. i really dont know what else to say but wow... i am amazed that this wait is over. its had its rough spots, and it felt like forever.... but it's DONE. FINALLY. now alls i gotta do is wait for my dad to get back so he can drive me and my kitten up there! lol : ) i will keep all of you updated with my landing and such! good luck to all the rest, i know its so much easier said than done, but be happy.... if youve made it this far youi can make it to the end : )

Oh yay yay yay yay! Happy days! :)

nanediniz

Aug 2, 2012
Sao Paulo - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo-Brazil
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2013
AOR Received.
never
File Transfer...
12-03-2013
Med's Done....
05-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2013
LANDED..........
Flight booked to Oct 26th
bscinto92 said:
oh and happy birthday to dayver and his wife as well! can't wait for us ALL to finally be with our other halves<3
Congratutalions bscinto92! Awesome news!
Another january fellow applicant from Sao Paulo got his passport back with his PR Visa stamped on it today, and a second person got PPR!
For those who are worried about the strike, it doesn't seem to be affecting the applications at all.

londongurl

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
Congratulations bscinto92!Thanks for the encouragement ,you don't know how much your words of encouragement means i'm still waiting for my husband and I to be together in canada so that we can have a real life but there are so many things going on the strike hitting the immigration peeps in london and the request of additional info which will delay our application though in the initial application form it ask info for the last 10 years and it seems that london office is requesting to everyone info from the age of 18 thats frustrating why could they ask the information on the initial application ,im so angry at cic.Anyways each time hoping I will be the next one to give you peeps good news .......

Samary

Jun 9, 2013
BrazilianGirl said:
Welcome to our spreadsheet!
Thanks a lot for the info about the strike. Some people from my VO are also getting their COPR. I´m so thankful and happy!
May I ask what extra docs they required from you?

Cheers!
Wellcome back BrazilianGirl!
Same Same document...........Asking for personal history from age 18. Guess London VO are so particular on that, because that is what the are asking applicates now.

Samary

Jun 9, 2013
bscinto92 said:
SO.....

Congratulations. You must be the happiest person on earth, right? Safe trip!

BrazilianGirl

Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 30, 2012
Doc's Request.
June 18, 2013 - RCMP
AOR Received.
March 04, 2013
File Transfer...
March 12, 2013
Med's Request
Oct. 01, 2013 - Redo X-Ray
Med's Done....
Oct. 04, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept. 23, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 26, 2013
LANDED..........
Oct. 31, 2013
m_and_m said:
BrazilianGirl: hahaa maybe it's worth trying, stay away for another few weeks and let's see how many of our group gets their COPR ;) Kidding!! Welcome back though :) And I hope it won't be that long until you and the rest of November applicants get their DM! :)
Hey, it´s an idea! Maybe another 2 weeks. I´d do it with pleasure if it´s for the sake of people getting their dreams to come true. =]

Samary said:
Wellcome back BrazilianGirl!
Same Same document...........Asking for personal history from age 18. Guess London VO are so particular on that, because that is what the are asking applicates now.
I hope it goes quickly!

@bscinto92 - I can´t express how happy I am for you! Go live the dream, girl! Honestly, you are one of the people I´d like to personally meet!

Cheers!

dayver1331

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
Hamilton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kiev
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2012
File Transfer...
13-02-2013
Med's Done....
19-09-2012
Can anyone give me a ballpark of timeline as far as length after ECAS status change to in process until COPR?(if all things work right)

Just curious, maybe some people can give me their timelines from In Process to the end. Thanks.

IvanP

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
CA-Montréal
Visa Office......
Montreal-citizenship
App. Filed.......
25-09-2017
dayver1331 said:
Can anyone give me a ballpark of timeline as far as length after ECAS status change to in process until COPR?(if all things work right)

Just curious, maybe some people can give me their timelines from In Process to the end. Thanks.
There's probably a Kiev spreadsheet that would give you the best answer.

nthompson

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2012-11-08&lt;br&gt;AOR Received.: 2012-11-23&lt;br&gt;MEDs done.....: 2013-04-03&lt;br&gt;File transfer.....: 2012-12-14&lt;br&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.tri-citycurlingclub.com/Tri-City_Curling_Club_2/_RefFiles/Canada.gif&quot; alt=&quot;&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; height=&quot;180&quot; width=&quot;240&quot;&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;b&gt;FAQ:&lt;/b&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;http://fswp2013.wordpress.com/FAQs&quot;&gt;Canada FSWP FAQs&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;b&gt;Spreadsheet:&lt;/b&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Spreadsheet&quot;&gt;FSW 2014 Spreadsheet&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;b&gt;Chit Chat:&lt;/b&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;http://tinyurl.com/FSW-2014-FORUM&quot;&gt;FSW 2014 DISCUSSION FORUM&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;b&gt;Enter your own data:&lt;/b&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry&quot;&gt;FSW 2014 Entry&lt;/a&gt;&lt;hr&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://developer.linkedin.com/sites/default/files/LinkedIn_Logo30px.png&quot; alt=&quot;&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; height=&quot;25&quot; width=&quot;30&quot;&gt;&lt;b&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=352905&quot;&gt;PM me here&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/b&gt;
Hi Guys,

Sorry I have been silent but I have been creeping you all and congrats to everyone who got their approval.

I've been really worried about our application as I've still not heard anything for my stage 2. So I sent them a email and got this reply

"Thank you for your recent e-mail.

Please be advised that your file is currently awaiting review by an Immigration Officer, however your file is now near the front of this queue and you can expect to hear from us shortly.

Yours sincerely,"

Please tell me they will look at my application sometime soon or I will have to wait a few months?

sfp123

Aug 19, 2012
Victoria, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 5, 2012
Passport Req..
April 9, 2013
Hi everyone,

I'm the one who started this thread back in November - and I just wanted to send another update.

My partner is now here in Canada! And all the waiting is over. Here are our details, for anyone interested:

Application sent: 11/1/12
Sponsorship approval: 12/24/12
Medicals done: 1/2/13
AOR: N/A
Interview: waived
Passport request: 4/9/13
COPR or Visa received: 4/27/13
Landed: 6/1/13

It really was pretty painless in the end. I feel like we were very lucky. It was faster than we had even dared to hope for. Now she is living here, able to look for work, and we are enjoying being together again after 6 months apart.

I wish everyone here a similarly painless application process, and happy reunion.

All the best,
Sarah

IvanP

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
CA-Montréal
Visa Office......
Montreal-citizenship
App. Filed.......
25-09-2017
Congrats - I updated you on the Ottawa spreadsheet (or did you get switched to LA?).

bscinto92 said:
SO.....

sfp123

Aug 19, 2012
Victoria, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 5, 2012
Passport Req..
April 9, 2013