waived
Passport Req..
09-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-04-2013
LANDED..........
18-06-2013
katelynlc
nice, at least some update... :) good news possibly soon :)

bscinto92
Thank you :) hope yours clears soon too...

BrazilianGirl
figured it out? if you using google docs, may be you can try under publishing options, it might give you the code to put in...

margobear96
CONGRATULATIONS margobear...seems like CIC is indeed moving for November applications... :) hope you have the visa back soon :)

rpurdie
CONGRATULATIONS rpurdie, way to go november Group!
hopefully rest of the members have their approvals soon!

jainanchal

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2012
AOR Received.
09-03-2013
File Transfer...
24-02-2013
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-04-2013
LANDED..........
18-06-2013
Today is our first Marriage anniversary, and unfortunately we are not together, but there's nothing better than the Passport in Hand with CANADA VISA on it...and I told my wife, given the situation, this is the best Anniversary Gift we could get :)...I know for future she is soon going to get busy with packing shopping meeting and greeting all...but I just can't wait for her here...

If we really look at my timeline, I know it took only 5 months, but forget the months, each week passing by was killing me softly...
and for most of us I can totally understand the pain of not knowing what is happening with the file, not knowing if there's been any update or not, not knowing if they even received the application or not...
it does become easy for us (people who get the VISAs) to say that patience pays off, but we do need a platform to take it out among people, among friends who can understand us and can relate to us, and that's what this forum has given me, and I want to extend my thanks and appreciation to all who not only just read/listen to me but replied to my queries as well, helped me maintain patience and look forward in a positive manner...I know collectively you all have helped me and I hope I am able to help-in as well...

My knowledge is limited to my case only, but reading along the forum and learning details, I can try to answer if anything comes across in future...

In the end, I just want to say, keep positivity and faith alive, these are two strong pillars that we all need to pass this waiting time...try not to let incomplete information bother you...and keep up the good work... :)

ps...I am from Vancouver, if ever given a chance and anyone from you moving there, we should try to meet up and at least say hello to each other...

nanediniz

Aug 2, 2012
Sao Paulo - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo-Brazil
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2013
AOR Received.
never
File Transfer...
12-03-2013
Med's Done....
05-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2013
LANDED..........
Flight booked to Oct 26th
Happy for you Jainanchal! Very nice words...
All the best for you reuniting with your loved one! ;)

BrazilianGirl

Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 30, 2012
Doc's Request.
June 18, 2013 - RCMP
AOR Received.
March 04, 2013
File Transfer...
March 12, 2013
Med's Request
Oct. 01, 2013 - Redo X-Ray
Med's Done....
Oct. 04, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept. 23, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 26, 2013
LANDED..........
Oct. 31, 2013
Congrats jainanchal!

On the marriage anniversary and the best gift for it at all times!!!
Thank you too for all the help and great words. Today is very needed.

PS. I didn't even know it had to be "Google dos". I thought I could just make it on "Numbers"... =P

thedreadedpiper

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2012
File Transfer...
11-03-2013
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2013
Mel Grover said:
Hi Everyone,
Received my PR Visa in the mail today. Now We just have to "land" even though we will be driving down to the states and back. Its a great feeling and I hope the rest of the process for everyone else is a smooth one. Thank you all for the support, I would have gone mad without this forum!! ;D ;D ;D ;D :p
Yay congrats!!! Hopefully Sydney starts cranking through the rest of the November cases soon! :)

Lindissa

Star Member
Aug 6, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2012
AOR Received.
28-11-2012
File Transfer...
11-12-2012
Med's Done....
01-10-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2013
LANDED..........
18-05-2013
margobear96 said:
House and space is definitely better for kids. We live in an apartment and my kids are driving the downstairs neighbors crazy (and they're driving me crazy me crazy with their complaints - ugh). BTW, if you're going to get US citizenship for your future kids, look into what's required for Consular Report of Birth Abroad. They have specific requirements if you use IVF. Good luck!
Oh good idea, do you have a link or anything?! I was wondering how that would work since although I won't be the biological mother I will still be adopting them via second parent adoption. We aren't doing IVF, we're going to try the old turkey baster method (not LITERALLY of course) not sure if that makes a difference..

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Happy anniversary and welcome to canada that was by far the best anniversary gift ever. All the best on your new chapter and journey together with your wife in Canada. All the best very touching words you have said.

jainanchal said:
Today is our first Marriage anniversary, and unfortunately we are not together, but there's nothing better than the Passport in Hand with CANADA VISA on it...and I told my wife, given the situation, this is the best Anniversary Gift we could get :)...I know for future she is soon going to get busy with packing shopping meeting and greeting all...but I just can't wait for her here...

If we really look at my timeline, I know it took only 5 months, but forget the months, each week passing by was killing me softly...
and for most of us I can totally understand the pain of not knowing what is happening with the file, not knowing if there's been any update or not, not knowing if they even received the application or not...
it does become easy for us (people who get the VISAs) to say that patience pays off, but we do need a platform to take it out among people, among friends who can understand us and can relate to us, and that's what this forum has given me, and I want to extend my thanks and appreciation to all who not only just read/listen to me but replied to my queries as well, helped me maintain patience and look forward in a positive manner...I know collectively you all have helped me and I hope I am able to help-in as well...

My knowledge is limited to my case only, but reading along the forum and learning details, I can try to answer if anything comes across in future...

In the end, I just want to say, keep positivity and faith alive, these are two strong pillars that we all need to pass this waiting time...try not to let incomplete information bother you...and keep up the good work... :)

ps...I am from Vancouver, if ever given a chance and anyone from you moving there, we should try to meet up and at least say hello to each other...

bscinto92

Apr 8, 2012
Shelton, Connecticut
Category........
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 1, 2012
File Transfer...
December 9, 2012
Med's Done....
August 15, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 31, 2013
LANDED..........
June 29, 2013
jainanchal, i have a question just out of curiosity. also if anyone else wants to tell, please do : )

how long were you and your spouse together before you decided to get married? i'm always curious to see this as my husband and i got married only after 10 months of being together. i worry that they will question me and possibly deny me for it, but so much has happened within those 10 months that it feels like a relationship of 10 years. i'm not nervous about an interview, because i'd be more than happy to show them how much i love this man, but i just wonder if that's going to make the chances of an interview higher.

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
We were together 8months then got married.

bscinto92 said:
jainanchal, i have a question just out of curiosity. also if anyone else wants to tell, please do : )

how long were you and your spouse together before you decided to get married? i'm always curious to see this as my husband and i got married only after 10 months of being together. i worry that they will question me and possibly deny me for it, but so much has happened within those 10 months that it feels like a relationship of 10 years. i'm not nervous about an interview, because i'd be more than happy to show them how much i love this man, but i just wonder if that's going to make the chances of an interview higher.

bscinto92

Apr 8, 2012
Shelton, Connecticut
Category........
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 1, 2012
File Transfer...
December 9, 2012
Med's Done....
August 15, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 31, 2013
LANDED..........
June 29, 2013
oneandonly said:
We were together 8months then got married.
Wow that's good to hear. Now I dont feel so alone lol. Have you noticed any difficulties with immigration because of that? I haven't really, but I won't speak too soon lol, maybe my travels have been easy for me because i've almost always had a return ticket home. Besides when I lived there for 6 months last year.

moidyn

Apr 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2012
AOR Received.
09-11-2012
Med's Done....
10-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2013
LANDED..........
04-05-2013
bscinto92 said:

My husband and I were only together for 6 months before we got engaged, and 11 months by the time we got married. Its one of those things "When you know, you know!"
As long as you can prove you have a genuine relationship, they won't question you.

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
bscinto92 said:
Wow that's good to hear. Now I dont feel so alone lol. Have you noticed any difficulties with immigration because of that? I haven't really, but I won't speak too soon lol, maybe my travels have been easy for me because i've almost always had a return ticket home. Besides when I lived there for 6 months last year.
Personally I haven't heard any red flags about this. My husband and I met in Canada while he was here we dated fell in love. I'm sure you will be fine your husband and you both see each other often so that helps.

bscinto92

Apr 8, 2012
Shelton, Connecticut
Category........
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 1, 2012
File Transfer...
December 9, 2012
Med's Done....
August 15, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 31, 2013
LANDED..........
June 29, 2013
Well thats good. We met online so maybe it's a little different but I think that if we haven't heard anything negative about it by now, then we should be in the clear : ) I never really thought about how often we see each other and how that could help us. I guess we do see each other more often than it feels like lol

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
bscinto92 said:
Well thats good. We met online so maybe it's a little different but I think that if we haven't heard anything negative about it by now, then we should be in the clear : ) I never really thought about how often we see each other and how that could help us. I guess we do see each other more often than it feels like lol
We initially met online but we both lived in Canada. As long as u submit your plane tickets each time that helps. I submitted mine last month.