+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2011 ~ Manila Visa Office ~ November applicants lets chat!!!

Sundae18

Star Member
Nov 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its been 11days now. 11days na akong DM when kaya idedeliver ung passport ko.. :'(

balaize

Jan 9, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sundae18 said:
Its been 11days now. 11days na akong DM when kaya idedeliver ung passport ko.. :'(
,,,HELLO SUNDAE 18..KUMUSTA KANA? WALA PA RIN SA AKIN VISA KO...EXPECT A MIRACLE THIS WEEK!!! :) :) :)

balaize

Jan 9, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
balaize said:
,,,GOOGLE---------ST MARY EUPRASHIA FOUNDATION...there you can see the requirements needed, etc....CFO or COMISSION ON FILIPINO OVERSEAS.....for sticker..
....OR CALL ST MARY EUPHARASIA FOUNDATION IN CEBU FOR GCS...# (032)235 3736

Sundae18

Star Member
Nov 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
balaize said:
,,,HELLO SUNDAE 18..KUMUSTA KANA? WALA PA RIN SA AKIN VISA KO...EXPECT A MIRACLE THIS WEEK!!! :) :) :)
Hi ate im ok nothing much! Anxiously waiting.. Hooefully today or tom dmtng na ung visa.. Sa tues na ang flight ko ;) if ever dmtng na this week!

JEFFandJANET

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Calgary Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2011
Doc's Request.
24-02-2012
File Transfer...
21-02-2012
Med's Done....
28-11-2011
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
24-02-2012 Passport Sent.: 16-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2012 DM on ECAS...: 19-04-2012
LANDED..........
13-06-2012
balaize said:
,,CFO(COMISSION ON FILIPINO OVERSEAS..in case your wife is not yet having seminar in GCS (guidance counseling seminar) the CFO will not stamp a sticker on her passport. she can still attend the seminar after she recieve her visa. I dont heard if there is CFO in Davao. This required to those filipina who married a naturalized canadian. Prayinghands is right check google and call also the office what are the requirements. I already attended GCS in Cebu..I went early to St Mary Euphrasia Foundations.after seminar I rushed to CFO office by taxi..show my certification of attendance then pay the casher. They instructed me to come back as soon as my visa will arrive for sticker.. :) :)
Thanks for info.... I wonder how hard it is to get in.... I don't want my wife to fly around and then not enough room that day... Sorry Maam come back next week. A little hard if someone lives long ways away. Not sure if I should risk planning it when we leave Phliippines together and try to do it all in Manila before flight out. I hate to have her fly by herself to Cebu and try to do it on her own, she isn't very confident about those things.

balaize

Jan 9, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sundae18 said:
Hi ate im ok nothing much! Anxiously waiting.. Hooefully today or tom dmtng na ung visa.. Sa tues na ang flight ko ;) if ever dmtng na this week!
...Sana magkasama man lang tayo sa flight...San ka ba sa Canada ano ang airline mo and how much? ;D..kulit noh???

balaize

Jan 9, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mary1234 said:
@ balaize

Nov 23, 11 - application received at CPC
Jan 26, 12 - Sponsorship approval
PPR - still waiting
...halos pareho lang tayo ng timeline...anyway keep on checking ecas Im sure malapit na yan..minsan kasi hindi updated ang ecas..may taga octoberian din matagal din ang PPR.tas ng check sa ecas bigla na lng DM... ;D or I suggest check you post office kaya? try mo now... :)..baka nag tong its ang mga letter carrier... ;D ;D ;D

Boracay

Apr 5, 2011
Boracay, Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everybody!

My wife will be leaving Friday night....yikes!!

Does she need to bring money with her to show Canada customs?
If so how much?
Will they let her board they flight if she only has a little bit of money?

Also is there a form that she has to fill out declaring what she is bringing into the country?
it's only clothes

maksi

Dec 25, 2011
Makati City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Boracay said:
Hi everybody!

My wife will be leaving Friday night....yikes!!

Does she need to bring money with her to show Canada customs?
If so how much?
Will they let her board they flight if she only has a little bit of money?

Also is there a form that she has to fill out declaring what she is bringing into the country?
it's only clothes
Wow...so jealous...!!! Have a safe trip.... :) :)
Don't forget to bring the CFO certificate and they allow to bring around 10,000.00 or around $240.
It was discuss when I attended the CFO seminar.

Boracay

Apr 5, 2011
Boracay, Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks!

I understand...but I will be waiting at the airport for her.
I sent her some money and after she pays all the taxes and fees and then food and drinks at her stopover at the Korean airport she will only have maybe $30 left

I was wondering if Canada (or even in The Philippines) requires her to have a minimum amount.

Sundae18

Star Member
Nov 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got my visa dated march 28,2012!! Thank you lord!!! :-* to everyone ill pray for you guys! Thanks be to god ;)))

maksi

Dec 25, 2011
Makati City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sundae18 said:
I got my visa dated march 28,2012!! Thank you lord!!! :-* to everyone ill pray for you guys! Thanks be to god ;)))

wowwwwwwww... congrats sundae... :) so happy for you...

maksi

Dec 25, 2011
Makati City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Boracay said:
Thanks!

I understand...but I will be waiting at the airport for her.
I sent her some money and after she pays all the taxes and fees and then food and drinks at her stopover at the Korean airport she will only have maybe $30 left

I was wondering if Canada (or even in The Philippines) requires her to have a minimum amount.
There's No minimum amount required, just be sure its not more than 10,000 pesos. :) :) :)
Have a safe trip....!!! So jealous hope i will received my visa soon.. :)