+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2011 ~ Manila Visa Office ~ November applicants lets chat!!!

0jenifer0

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 29, 2011 (CPC-M recvd Nov 1, 2011)
Doc's Request.
Feb 13, 2012 (sent June 4, 2012)
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2012
Med's Request
Aug 13, 2012 (recvd 08-23-2012) (redo 08-30-2012)
Med's Done....
May 26, 2011 exprd.
Passport Req..
Feb 8, 2012 (sent 03-23-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 28, 2012 (12-2-12 DM) (12-7-2012 delivered)
LANDED..........
DEC-25-2012
tonee said:
first come first serve walk in basis ang PDOS po noe? tama po ba???

Yes tama ka, walang reservation required, pag PDOS dito ka sa Quirino Avenue LRT station malapit dun kasi ako pumunta dati pero ang sabi sa kin PDOS daw dun , pag fiancee at spouse daw ng Foreigner sa Quezon City CFO pero di ko lang alam kung meron ding PDOS sa Q.C. Kung san ka malapit dun ka nalang db? ;)

welthel

Dec 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
cem
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec. 22, 2011
Passport Req..
march 12, 2012 sent pp and additioanal docs april 20 2012
my husband is in philippines and needs to submit his passport and some additional documents to canadian embassy but dont know where to send it..whether to rcbc or makati post office..??

welthel

Dec 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
cem
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec. 22, 2011
Passport Req..
march 12, 2012 sent pp and additioanal docs april 20 2012
nsa pinas hubby ko pero sumulat ang canadian embassy at may hinhingi na additional docs at passport..

ask ko lng kung san mo submit ung docs at passport kung sa rcbc ba or makti post office? thanks in advance

XAVIER14

Jan 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/04/2012
AOR Received.
02/17/2012-Approved-02/21/2012
Med's Done....
11/17/2011
Passport Req..
rcvd-04/04/2012 sent-04/ 11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/24/2012-recived-05/02/2012
LANDED..........
LANDED- 19 JUNE 2012 THANK YOU GOD...
welthel said:
nsa pinas hubby ko pero sumulat ang canadian embassy at may hinhingi na additional docs at passport..

ask ko lng kung san mo submit ung docs at passport kung sa rcbc ba or makti post office? thanks in advance
Family Class Section
Immigration Section
Canadian Embassy Manila
Level6,Tower2,RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200
Philippines

:) :) :)GODBLESS :) :) :)

tonee

Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 15, 2011
Med's Done....
Sept. 22, 2011
0jenifer0 said:

Yes tama ka, walang reservation required, pag PDOS dito ka sa Quirino Avenue LRT station malapit dun kasi ako pumunta dati pero ang sabi sa kin PDOS daw dun , pag fiancee at spouse daw ng Foreigner sa Quezon City CFO pero di ko lang alam kung meron ding PDOS sa Q.C. Kung san ka malapit dun ka nalang db? ;)
thanks for your reply... attend ako sa april 10.. hopefully matapos ko agad.

Editsniper

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2011
Doc's Request.
17-01-2012
File Transfer...
28-12-2011
Med's Done....
14-09-2011
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
17-01-2012 (Letter received 30-01-2012-Passport arrived CEM 10-02-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2012
LANDED..........
soon...
it's really wierd as when my wife went to do the Guidance and Counseling class they told her she not have to do it and told her just to go CFO main office and when she got there at CFO they even said she not have to do any class and told her just to come back with her COPR and they would issue the CFO stamp without any class. im curious why is that when on the websites it said u had to do atleast 1 of the classes but they said she not have to, has anyone had this happen before?

balaize

Jan 9, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Editsniper said:
it's really wierd as when my wife went to do the Guidance and Counseling class they told her she not have to do it and told her just to go CFO main office and when she got there at CFO they even said she not have to do any class and told her just to come back with her COPR and they would issue the CFO stamp without any class. im curious why is that when on the websites it said u had to do atleast 1 of the classes but they said she not have to, has anyone had this happen before?
....Your wife must attend GCS because it is very compulsory. After this seminar she will recieved a certifications of attendance. After this she will procceed to CFO and show her GCS attendance to the office. And pay then an official reciept will handed to her. Because she had her visa already ,she must go back to CFO bring her passport,copr,GCS certificate,plus a 400 pesos/..Passport,COPR,GCS certificate must be photocopies. And after this she will pay the 400 to the casher and the CFO will attach a sticker to her passport..and that's all..If there is no sticker attach the Philipine Immigration will hold her. This is what happened to my friend bound for USA. No sticker no fly!...I hope it helps.. :) :)

JEFFandJANET

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Calgary Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2011
Doc's Request.
24-02-2012
File Transfer...
21-02-2012
Med's Done....
28-11-2011
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
24-02-2012 Passport Sent.: 16-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2012 DM on ECAS...: 19-04-2012
LANDED..........
13-06-2012
balaize said:
....Your wife must attend GCS because it is very compulsory. After this seminar she will recieved a certifications of attendance. After this she will procceed to CFO and show her GCS attendance to the office. And pay then an official reciept will handed to her. Because she had her visa already ,she must go back to CFO bring her passport,copr,GCS certificate,plus a 400 pesos/..Passport,COPR,GCS certificate must be photocopies. And after this she will pay the 400 to the casher and the CFO will attach a sticker to her passport..and that's all..If there is no sticker attach the Philipine Immigration will hold her. This is what happened to my friend bound for USA. No sticker no fly!...I hope it helps.. :) :)
Oh I didn't know about this. There are seminars they have to attend after receiving the visa? Good grief is there ever an end to this process. What is CFO? I wonder if they have that in Davao? Thanks

PrayingHands

Star Member
Mar 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-11
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
26-01-12
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
07-02-12
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
Oct 2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-02-12
VISA ISSUED...
03-05-12
LANDED..........
17-05-12
JEFFandJANET said:
Oh I didn't know about this. There are seminars they have to attend after receiving the visa? Good grief is there ever an end to this process. What is CFO? I wonder if they have that in Davao? Thanks
hi jeffandjanet, i think theres none in davao,pero meron d2 sa cebu,you can try to google it.

balaize

Jan 9, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PrayingHands said:
hi jeffandjanet, i think theres none in davao,pero meron d2 sa cebu,you can try to google it.
,,CFO(COMISSION ON FILIPINO OVERSEAS..in case your wife is not yet having seminar in GCS (guidance counseling seminar) the CFO will not stamp a sticker on her passport. she can still attend the seminar after she recieve her visa. I dont heard if there is CFO in Davao. This required to those filipina who married a naturalized canadian. Prayinghands is right check google and call also the office what are the requirements. I already attended GCS in Cebu..I went early to St Mary Euphrasia Foundations.after seminar I rushed to CFO office by taxi..show my certification of attendance then pay the casher. They instructed me to come back as soon as my visa will arrive for sticker.. :) :)

balaize

Jan 9, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mary1234 said:
Kawawa naman ako sa lahat ng Nov applicants ako nlang ang wlang update para sa PPR :(
...hello..what is your timeline please... :) :)

JEFFandJANET

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Calgary Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2011
Doc's Request.
24-02-2012
File Transfer...
21-02-2012
Med's Done....
28-11-2011
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
24-02-2012 Passport Sent.: 16-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2012 DM on ECAS...: 19-04-2012
LANDED..........
13-06-2012
balaize said:
,,CFO(COMISSION ON FILIPINO OVERSEAS..in case your wife is not yet having seminar in GCS (guidance counseling seminar) the CFO will not stamp a sticker on her passport. she can still attend the seminar after she recieve her visa. I dont heard if there is CFO in Davao. This required to those filipina who married a naturalized canadian. Prayinghands is right check google and call also the office what are the requirements. I already attended GCS in Cebu..I went early to St Mary Euphrasia Foundations.after seminar I rushed to CFO office by taxi..show my certification of attendance then pay the casher. They instructed me to come back as soon as my visa will arrive for sticker.. :) :)
I know there were some seminars before marriage for under 25. Is this the same thing? Or a different seminar? I have never heard of this before.

balaize

Jan 9, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JEFFandJANET said:
I know there were some seminars before marriage for under 25. Is this the same thing? Or a different seminar? I have never heard of this before.
..yes. there are seminars before marriage but this GCS is a counseling for filipinas married foriegner. And because you sponsored her she she must attend this GCS so that the CFO will stamp a sticker to her passport. This is different to some seminars before marriage.Important she must attend this seminar...and get a sticker for her passport so that immigration here will not hold her. AFTER SHE RECIEVE HER VISA AND PASSPORT....RUSH TO GCS THEN CFO..its takes only one day if she come early or before office time. The early she start the early also for CFO sticker. But because she is in Davao I suggest she must stay 1 night in hotel here in Cebu before the day of counseling. And be sure hotel she is staying is near to the counseling office so that she will arrive early and no traffic. :)And be sure she will check her visa expiration and she must not wait when to attend this seminar.. :)

balaize

Jan 9, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JEFFandJANET said:
,,,GOOGLE---------ST MARY EUPRASHIA FOUNDATION...there you can see the requirements needed, etc....CFO or COMISSION ON FILIPINO OVERSEAS.....for sticker..