13-11-22015
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Passport Req..
05-05-2016
Hello,

Congratulations to all who got ITA in November 13,2015 draw.

Getting ITA is an exciting news for any candidate in express entry pool but at the same time it gives you deadline of two months to submit all documents

Please connect here in this thread and help each other in gathering all documents.

I got an ITA today but almost half of the documents are still not in my hand so coming days will be challenging but hoping to get everything sorted soon

Thanks,
Vinesh

riasat.abir

Aug 9, 2012
Burnaby
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2015-12-17
AOR Received.
2016-02-22
Med's Done....
2016-03-09
Passport Req..
2016-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
2016-08-30
LANDED..........
2016-09-09
vineshparekh said:
Hello,

Congratulations to all who got ITA in November 13,2015 draw.

Getting ITA is an exciting news for any candidate in express entry pool but at the same time it gives you deadline of two months to submit all documents

Please connect here in this thread and help each other in gathering all documents.

I got an ITA today but almost half of the documents are still not in my hand so coming days will be challenging but hoping to get everything sorted soon

Thanks,
Vinesh
what's the lowest point this time?
last time it was hiked up to 489 :eek:

ekopark

Jan 24, 2015
Yellowknife, NT
NOC Code......
Got my ITA, FSW with Ontario PNP

Haven't seen any checklist yet of the requirements, regarding police clearances and medical reports

So what will happen if we decline the invitation at this time? will we be in the pool again and available to be drawn again the next time?

casoard

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes you will be in the pool again and you can wait for another drawn. However, don't forget that your EE profil is available for one year!

By the way welcome to all the new ITA receivers

Suzy22

Jul 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug /17/2015
AOR Received.
Oct/20/2015
Congrats to u all. Welcome on board. :)

Zahmed87

Star Member
May 12, 2015
Hello !

First, I d like to congratulate everyone . :)

@ Ekopark - I am in the same situation like you. FSW Outland candidate, got nomination from OINP. I also need to collect and gather more than half the documents. I am stressing out !

My Express Entry profile expires in June 2016 so I am not worried too much about that.

But do you know long long the OINP nomination is valid for ?

Thanks in advance

ali27

Jan 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
02-11-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Zahmed87 said:
Hello !

First, I d like to congratulate everyone . :)

@ Ekopark - I am in the same situation like you. FSW Outland candidate, got nomination from OINP. I also need to collect and gather more than half the documents. I am stressing out !

My Express Entry profile expires in June 2016 so I am not worried too much about that.

But do you know long long the OINP nomination is valid for ?

Thanks in advance
I got my Nomination on Nov 2 and my certificate states it expires April 31, 2016

good_luck

Star Member
Nov 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,

I received ITA on 13-Nov and now can see the forms to be completed but do not see the upload documents section.

My questions are -
Do I need to upload the documents after I submit the forms ?
Can I edit the forms after submitting them?

Thanks!!

ali27

Jan 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
02-11-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
good_luck said:
Hello all,

I received ITA on 13-Nov and now can see the forms to be completed but do not see the upload documents section.

My questions are -
Do I need to upload the documents after I submit the forms ?
Can I edit the forms after submitting them?

Thanks!!
After you finish all the forms and they all tick complete , you will see continue at the bottom when you click continue you will see a checklist with all the forms to upload. You can edit the forms once you have not submitted.

Sehbaaz

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28th Oct,2015
AOR Received.
2nd December 2015
Passport Req..
26th April
VISA ISSUED...
11th May
LANDED..........
17th May 2016
Got ITA
Lets be in touch for next level.... :)

tscannew

Sep 14, 2015
Hi Friends... Do you have a time frame within which to accept or decline ITA? 60 days? And then suppose you accept ITA, you get 60 days by which you have to file e-Apr? Please clarify whether you have to accept or decline ITA immediately

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi thanks for asking the question. I posed this question a week or 2 ago and never got a clear answer. It would be interesting to find out from those who have got an ITA. My tendency is to be over cautious and avoid 'misrepresentation' in case I can't get my documents in time, system gives me credit for 12 months (as it calculates 1 yr on months) not days basis etc

Thank you for your replies.

good_luck

Star Member
Nov 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ali27 said:
After you finish all the forms and they all tick complete , you will see continue at the bottom when you click continue you will see a checklist with all the forms to upload. You can edit the forms once you have not submitted.
Thanks !!

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
You can keep your application open up until the very last day. There is no "accept" option anyways. Continue with your application, start gathering your documents and if you see you won't make it in time, simply decline it. Your 60 days start counting from the day you receive an ITA.

You can see your document checklist once you've filled out all the forms. Don't worry, you can always go back and make changes to the forms which would generate a new document checklist. Just read the instructions carefully - everything is written inside your application. No need to panic.

There is a generic document checklist on CIC website. Use that until you generate your own. It won't be much different, and you can already get an idea what you will be asked for (different PCCs and such). Why would you decline your ITAs that you have been waiting for, for so long? 60 days is more than enough time to get mostly everything sorted.

vineshparekh

Jul 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
Nomination.....
13-11-22015
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Passport Req..
05-05-2016
Tocanadawego said:
You can keep your application open up until the very last day. There is no "accept" option anyways. Continue with your application, start gathering your documents and if you see you won't make it in time, simply decline it. Your 60 days start counting from the day you receive an ITA.

You can see your document checklist once you've filled out all the forms. Don't worry, you can always go back and make changes to the forms which would generate a new document checklist. Just read the instructions carefully - everything is written inside your application. No need to panic.

There is a generic document checklist on CIC website. Use that until you generate your own. It won't be much different, and you can already get an idea what you will be asked for (different PCCs and such). Why would you decline your ITAs that you have been waiting for, for so long? 60 days is more than enough time to get mostly everything sorted.
Thanks for your excellent suggestions. I was worried if I continue now what would be next but I will go and continue now. I have some documents which are still in progress so I guess I should be able to get them in next three weeks.

You are absolutely right why to reject ITA which you were waiting for so long.

All ITA candidates, let's get things done

Cheers