+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

nova scotia student visa

S Uddin

Star Member
Jan 30, 2013
dear all of my friend i am palnning to go nova scotia as a student, could you please tell me:

is nova scotia have easy pr policy for internation student after study of 1 yr course

some one told me one year study three months work as more than enough to apply PNP of nova scotia

if anybody knows about it please help me by giving some advise

thanks
all member of this forum

S Uddin

Star Member
Jan 30, 2013
manayk thanks for your reply
could you please one year study is it possiple to complite 8 months
i want to study certificate level of hospitality course, do u know any college of nova scotia have this course

many thanks
brother

mayank_6

May 24, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
19-04-2017
No Buddy ...I am not into College Certificate Programs...

but Here are the eligible colleges in Nova Scotia in which U can search ur desired course

Acadia University
Cape Breton University
Dalhousie University
Mount Saint Vincent University
Nova Scotia Agricultural College
Nova Scotia Community College
NSCAD University
Saint Mary’s University
St. Francis Xavier University
Université Sainte-Anne
University of Kings College

RanjeetKonde

Feb 15, 2013
is there any good 2 year PG program in Nova Scotia in Business/Management field ???? like International Business or something like that???

tiger007

Champion Member
RanjeetKonde said:
is there any good 2 year PG program in Nova Scotia in Business/Management field ???? like International Business or something like that???
NO.

**All opinions expressed are purely personal, and pieces of information mentioned are to the best of my knowledge... You should consult other sources too

mayank_6

May 24, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
19-04-2017
Its Mayank 8)

Acadia University is not famous for Graduate study...Depend which program you are applying for

sourabh_19

May 23, 2021
Hi all

My profile is 10th 2010 with 55% In Maharashtra Board
12th with 58% in NIOS
Cleared BCA from Amity University with 55.82% but extended 2 years because of 9 backlogs, But during that I have 3 years work Experience as an Administrative assistant from local Job company so no gap. Recently refused and reasons are will not leave Canada after the end of stay & your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous studies, academic record, level of establishment, and/or your future prospects and plans. I am applying for International business management should I change course or it is better to apply for it.

IELTS Score 6.5 with no band less than 6. My agent suggested me to apply in nova scotia for PG Diploma and recently I applied for graduate certificate 1 year in Conestoga college Ontario In which I got refusal. I already applied for CAIPS Notes and wafting for that, It will be expected to be receive within this month.

I request seniors to please let me know if I am eligible to apply Canada study visa and will my study visa be approved if applying to nova scotia. Thank you

Last edited: