+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nova Scotia skilled worker stream

Kiran1997

Nov 28, 2020
My work permit is expiring in November next year.is it good option to move to Nova Scotia and i have one year experience as a food service from Ontario.

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For Nova Scotia, which NOC will be better for Accounting and Finance professionals: NOC 0013 or NOC 1111?

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Skilled worker stream. No, no job offer. Has extensive experience in both NOC 1111 and NOC 0013.

Is 5 years' experience in a specific NOC required or it could be only 3 years?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Skilled worker stream. No, no job offer. Has extensive experience in both NOC 1111 and NOC 0013.

Is 5 years' experience in a specific NOC required or it could be only 3 years?
For the skilled worker stream, you need a job offer. Employer needs to show they couldn’t hire a Canadian or PR. It is a paper application through the province. Do you live in Nova Scotia or Canada?

https://novascotiaimmigration.com/move-here/skilled-worker/

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No. It is for my cousin who is in Bangladesh. I live in Toronto. He wants to apply under Nova Scotia PNP. His intention is to live there. His score shows 69 whereas the cutoff score for Nova Scotia is 67.

He does not have any job offer from an employer in Nova Scotia.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
No. It is for my cousin who is in Bangladesh. I live in Toronto. He wants to apply under Nova Scotia PNP. His intention is to live there. His score shows 69 whereas the cutoff score for Nova Scotia is 67.

He does not have any job offer from an employer in Nova Scotia.
Ok but the stream you mentioned (skilled worker) a job offer is required to be nominated. So the score doesn’t mean much without the job offer. And scores are for eligibility it does not mean a nomination. Just like the express entry, 67 is to be eligible to enter the pool but if your CRS score is low you will not be nominated.

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Okay. Thank you so much for educating me.

When applying for express entry, can one choose more than one province?

Mukul11

Dec 4, 2020
Hi guys
Actually I just want to know that I want to apply PNP in nova scotia as a skilled worker and My all relatives are lived in Ontario and Did I write all relatives in my application . Is there any complications for processing PNP in Nova Scotia??