Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Nomination.....
Nova Scotia
Hi Guys

It's been a long time since I have visited the forum. Thought to drop by a message and see hows everybody going.

Its been almost a month I and my wife have landed. So we have just settled in with the place to live and the food and all. Really nice weather out here in Halifax now and looking for jobs and interviews. We have already received our PR cards so basically, all of the Canadian PR processes are done.

This group has always been helpful and now I think we should help other too. p_shar, drajpoot, adigautam, luder etc. I hope you guys doing good. Everybody has chipped in honestly to help each other and me as well. Thank you guys. If anyone else needs any help from me, please let me know.

Thanks
Cian
Hey Clan,

Congrats. I have two questions for you:

1- Did you land in Halifax or through another province? And does your PR on the back says the other city name or Halifax?

2- Which address you had at the time of landing that you received your PR on?

Thanks,

Kacey

kaceyx

Jul 27, 2017
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Nomination.....
Nova Scotia
Hi Guys,

I have a question about the NSNP process (post-landing). The NSNP guide says you have to share your contact details and copy of CO-PR and passport within the 30 days of landing. Is it mandatory to do this?

You can find the full requirements below:

Provide contact information to Nova Scotia Office of Immigration
When you are granted permanent residence, you must contact the NSOI within 30 days of your arrival in
Nova Scotia. You must provide NSOI with a copy of the Confirmation of Permanent Residence, a copy of
your passport and your Nova Scotia contact information such as current address, phone number(s) and
email. You must advise NSOI of any changes in your application or your status.

Sui Generis

Star Member
Jan 27, 2019
Hi Guys,

I have a question about the NSNP process (post-landing). The NSNP guide says you have to share your contact details and copy of CO-PR and passport within the 30 days of landing. Is it mandatory to do this?

You can find the full requirements below:

Provide contact information to Nova Scotia Office of Immigration
When you are granted permanent residence, you must contact the NSOI within 30 days of your arrival in
Nova Scotia. You must provide NSOI with a copy of the Confirmation of Permanent Residence, a copy of
your passport and your Nova Scotia contact information such as current address, phone number(s) and
email. You must advise NSOI of any changes in your application or your status.
Hey sir did when did you receive your ppr ?

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
Hi Guys

It's been a long time since I have visited the forum. Thought to drop by a message and see hows everybody going.

Its been almost a month I and my wife have landed. So we have just settled in with the place to live and the food and all. Really nice weather out here in Halifax now and looking for jobs and interviews. We have already received our PR cards so basically, all of the Canadian PR processes are done.

This group has always been helpful and now I think we should help other too. p_shar, drajpoot, adigautam, luder etc. I hope you guys doing good. Everybody has chipped in honestly to help each other and me as well. Thank you guys. If anyone else needs any help from me, please let me know.

Thanks
Cian
Oh Man, your PR process took 1.5 year from Express entry ITA to PPR. Why this long? I thought it takes around 6 months.

shivavb

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Hi Guys

Thanks
Cian
Hi Cian,

What was your cic score and ielts and

mfaizan7754

Jul 20, 2019
Hi Guys - this is Muhammad Faizan
Can any one guide how to answer the question "Give information about your plans to live in Nova Scotia" ?
Appreciate your support in advance,

Thanks.

PRR19

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I am a NSNP applicant. I would like to share my timeline here. I feel fortunate to be a part of this forum. I followed it day and night and it kept me updated.

Application received by NS on 5/09/15
Pre AOR on 7/06/16
Nomination received on 29/08/16
ITA on 5/11/16
EAOR on 15/11/16
Medicals passed on 18/11/16
Schedule A request on 8/03/17
Passport Request on 24/03/17
Passport submitted on 27/03/17
Passport Received back on 5/04/17 :)

I would like to thanks everyone who has helped me with prompt replies to my posts, who were with me when I was low with delay of processing and motivated me for patience. I wish every aspirant good luck and pray for speedy processing.... Once again All the best :)
Hi,I read from your post that you find name spelling error during received Passport request ,I am also facing same .can you share how did you correct you name?had you received CoPR and Visa with correct spelling?Should I sent Passport now or wait for name correction?

ared0321

Nov 12, 2019
Hello there, I am interested in applying for NSNP Category B, but the system is always closed, I wonder how can I monitor the system?

If there is any whatsapp group, grateful if you guys can add me in, +85261545123. Thanks a lot.

Reactions: nadeem84

deepaksisodia079

Star Member
May 3, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi Team,

Need your help in calculation of points for English.
My relative has an IELTS score of 8,7.5,6,6(L,R,W,S) which is ab overall CLB 7 Score.

While calculating the points for NSNP program(67 minimum requirement) I am stuck and unclear on how the points are calculated.

If I map the overall CLB 7 score then the total in Language is 4,4,4,4 = 16 points but
If I map the individual CLB score (CLB9,CLB9,CLB7,CLB7) for the abilities(L,R,W,S) the score is 6,6,4,4 = 20 points.

Please help how is the score calculated for Lanuage in NSNP

Kushal_75

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/06/2015
Doc's Request.
11/05/2016 & 8/06/2016
Nomination.....
13/06/2016
AOR Received.
ITA on 15.06.2016
IELTS Request
Done before creating EE profile
File Transfer...
Uploaded on 28.07.2016
Med's Request
Done before uploading file
Med's Done....
Done on 23.06.2016 - passed
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hello My Fellow NSNP 2015 Nominees,

After a long journey of 3.5 years (1.5 Hours for Nova Scotia nomination and 1.5 years for PPR), I finally RECEIVED the GOLDEN EMAIL around 30 minutes back, I FINALLY GOT MY PPR. Even though it is 12:26 AM (midnight) for me in USA, I can't wait to share the good news with all my friends here. Thanks to everyone for your support since 2015, A BIG THANK YOU Guys!

Regards,
Aditya Gautam
Congrats Adi. Guess you must already have moved to Halifax by now. I am on forum after 2 years....
Kushal

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Hello All

I hope everyone of this forum has been settled in Canada by now.
Please Be Safe and Stay Isolated..............

Thank you.
-D.

May 27, 2020
Hi there. I have a few questions:
1. Can somebody apply for PNP (mid-skilled worker with a job offer with a company they’ve been with for 5 years as a temporary foreign worker) IF they also have a child in the country?

2. If you apply and are refused a nomination, can you apply again next year? I’ve read that you can’t apply for 5 years if you are refused, but is that only applicable if you’ve been dishonest in an application?

3. If you are in the country as a temporary foreign worker and apply for PNP, what happens if your work permit ends before your nomination? Do you apply to extend your work permit or go home? If you go home, how do you travel back to Canada. Will the PNP have an impact on applying for a work visa the following year?

Thank you in advance! I have been googling, but finding conflicting answers.