+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Ishie23

Dec 18, 2014
yes you can avail flight....Your PR card would be delivered by mail(regular) so to receive them you have to be there,in the menatime you can stay with ur Bro.
Thank you!
Hope there would be no tecnicalities or conflicts with my PNP nomination and longer visit at alberta.

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi cian,how r u? I read ur updates with sdkd and its really unfair from visa office to not reply you for whatever the reason is? Secondly in such situation I believe may be u and chezy ns should keep sending emails.BTW wats ur noc.?
NOC 2174

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Its ur case and you have fill rights to get involve into it...while it was nova Scotia I had to involve with the agent and strictly warned not yo upload any doc. without my approvals...so that way they had to share everything nd to be frank they have many cases so self attention is very important I would advice u and Cain same...its never that cic won't reply...after 6months are crossed...
But Bolt the New Delhi VO doesn't have any number to call at... In the website their is only email ID to contact... I am mailing them everyday... No replies... I was thinking to personally visit Delhi Office and find out... I was wondering do they answer like that??? My application is in NDVO from 22 Sep 2017... What else do you think I Should do? Also I don't have any agent... I have managed everything myself...

GSHARMA05

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
what to do with NOC now...? I dont think , the delay has anything to deal with NOC.
I asked many agencies and friends, mostly the reason what i can think of is , it depends on case officer, how he/she clear out logs or deals with new applications. I hope we all three now can get PPR this week,

Br,
G

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
what to do with NOC now...? I dont think , the delay has anything to deal with NOC.
I asked many agencies and friends, mostly the reason what i can think of is , it depends on case officer, how he/she clear out logs or deals with new applications. I hope we all three now can get PPR this week,

Br,
G
Hope so... Waiting every weekstart with this hope...

Last edited:

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
One more day gone... No update...

cheyz_ns

Star Member
Jul 25, 2016
Its ur case and you have fill rights to get involve into it...while it was nova Scotia I had to involve with the agent and strictly warned not yo upload any doc. without my approvals...so that way they had to share everything nd to be frank they have many cases so self attention is very important I would advice u and Cain same...its never that cic won't reply...after 6months are crossed...
thank you Bolt for the advice...

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting

Br,
G
Hi Sharmaji

Does visiting NDVO personally, we can get some information? Do they reply if we visit personally?

GSHARMA05

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
Hi Sharmaji

Does visiting NDVO personally, we can get some information? Do they reply if we visit personally?
Hi Cian,
I am not sure about this, but can take a chance by visiting them once. I went to some agents recently and they also have applicants waiting like us. And they said since NS is issueing lot of applications this time that’s why there’s a delay going on .
If you can try to reach some agents from ur end too will cross check this .
Br,
G

Reactions: cheyz_ns

cheyz_ns

Star Member
Jul 25, 2016
Hi Cian,
I am not sure about this, but can take a chance by visiting them once. I went to some agents recently and they also have applicants waiting like us. And they said since NS is issueing lot of applications this time that’s why there’s a delay going on .
If you can try to reach some agents from ur end too will cross check this .
Br,
G
Hi GSHARMA,

What’s your AOR date? It’s good that your visa office is in your country. Mine is in London and it’s impossible for me to come to their office. I don’t have a choice but to wait. Cian hang on we will get it soon.

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting

Br,
G
I checked with 3 different agents today itself and they replied the same as you are saying... It all depends on the VO... Their is nothing we can do about it...

GSHARMA05

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
Hi GSHARMA,

What’s your AOR date? It’s good that your visa office is in your country. Mine is in London and it’s impossible for me to come to their office. I don’t have a choice but to wait. Cian hang on we will get it soon.
Hi Cheyz_ns,
AoR is 25 June. Even m not sure about my VO. Only option is to wait and pray.
Br,
G

Reactions: cheyz_ns

ash0123

Jan 15, 2018
Hi, I'm new to this forum I want to apply for NSNP under NOC 1123, can anybody please help me with the process so to be prepared in advance with all the requirements.

8690rs

Jan 16, 2018
Hi,

I am express entry candidate with CRS score 323 and my NOC is computer programmers and media developers (2174). I am waiting for a PNP invitation for the last 6 months. Could you please provide me more details on the possibilities of different provinces in Canada with this score and NOC?

Many thanks in advance