Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Hope this is the case . All are waiting for them to respond now . It will be almost 2 years we started this Journey.....Nova Scotia....
Yes Zakir...for me next month will complete 2 yrs of journey...:eek:

SDKD

shakhawet

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
Yes Zakir...for me next month will complete 2 yrs of journey...:eek:

SDKD
Hi SDKD,Cian,Zakir,P_shar...

I think processing time is varying depending on local visa processing speed. some visa offices are processing faster while others are falling back.
May be we have to wait more as we can do nothing to speed up the processing.I am from Bangladesh and my visa office is Singapore VO.
I am June 5th E-Apr and still no update after medical being passed. I am always looking to your status update as you are all ahead of me. let's see.. what is in our fate..
Hope for the best...for those who are anxiously waiting for PPR mail .
Please keep on posting update..

BR,
Shakhawet

Luder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Can't find a match, unfortunately!
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
October 15, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A for eAPR
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
25 Sept, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
Folks,

Many of you might've forgotten me! While I was texting in this forum I was having some free time. But now after coming to Halifax, I hardly get time to view the forum. Please don't mistake me that I longer have that 'we're one family' kind of spirit. Since I've given my email to potential employers (I'm a frequent job changer for an unexplainable reason!), I squeeze some time everyday to view emails. If you think I can help you in someway, I can be reached thru luderalison@gmail.com.

Since I'm living in Halifax and this is my third month here, my experiences may help you get a better picture of your anticipated early days. Please feel free to contact me, but thru the email.

Hope you guys are fine and hold your horses, you'll be here very soon!

All the best!

Luder

shakhawet

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
Folks,

Many of you might've forgotten me! While I was texting in this forum I was having some free time. But now after coming to Halifax, I hardly get time to view the forum. Please don't mistake me that I longer have that 'we're one family' kind of spirit. Since I've given my email to potential employers (I'm a frequent job changer for an unexplainable reason!), I squeeze some time everyday to view emails. If you think I can help you in someway, I can be reached thru luderalison@gmail.com.

Since I'm living in Halifax and this is my third month here, my experiences may help you get a better picture of your anticipated early days. Please feel free to contact me, but thru the email.

All the best!

Luder
Hi Luder,
We did not forget you....you provided valuable feedback during my nomination stage in NSNP...Certainly I will seek your assistance further in my next stage..of processing...settlement..etc..

Take care
Shakhawet

vikramduhan

Apr 4, 2017
Hello Friends,

I have started a Free Guide Canada Immigration for all of you where you learn process and proceed with Canada PR without any consultant and save your hard earned money. Fin the below link for Nova Scotia PNP process and step by step Application guide.

https://youtu.be/EX5TKJcWf6E

GSHARMA05

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
Folks,

All the best!

Luder
That's so nice and thoughtful of you .. Thanks Luder,

Br,
G

GSHARMA05

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
Hello Friends,

I have started a Free Guide Canada Immigration for all of you where you learn process and proceed with Canada PR without any consultant and save your hard earned money. Fin the below link for Nova Scotia PNP process and step by step Application guide.

That's cool stuff.. new aspirants will surely get help from this.. Good job done here bro....

Br,
G

Reactions: cian

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Hi SDKD,Cian,Zakir,P_shar...

I think processing time is varying depending on local visa processing speed. some visa offices are processing faster while others are falling back.
May be we have to wait more as we can do nothing to speed up the processing.I am from Bangladesh and my visa office is Singapore VO.
I am June 5th E-Apr and still no update after medical being passed. I am always looking to your status update as you are all ahead of me. let's see.. what is in our fate..
Hope for the best...for those who are anxiously waiting for PPR mail .
Please keep on posting update..

BR,
Shakhawet
Sure Shakhawet...:)

SDKD

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Folks,

All the best!

Luder
Thanks Luder for your kind words and hope we all need your help in near future...:):)

God Bless you and your family dear ...

SDKD

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Hello Friends,

Amazing....bro....
Great job...this will help all the people who are wishing to immigrate..:)

SDKD

Luder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Can't find a match, unfortunately!
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
October 15, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A for eAPR
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
25 Sept, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
Hi Vikram, wonderful job! Rather than texts video clips are great! Appreciate!

Cheers,

Luder

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Hi everybody. I applied yesterday Nova Scotia experience express entry pnp .is there any know how long it will take to get nomination.
Thanks
Hai,

Thats great...for us it took nearly 1.5yrs...me applied for Demand stream on Nov 2015 and got Nomination on March 2017:rolleyes:. Dont know how much it will take to get your Nomination...

SDKD