07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Hey SDKD, CIAN, PAKIMON,

Whoever application is still in progress for PPR, kindly join the thread as per your application date.

Search it for AOR in MARCH, AOR in APRIL or so whichever months it falls in.

You'll feel much relieved as you'll find many applications which are of similar dates as per your submission. Also you can track what dates CIC is processing currently.

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hey SDKD, CIAN, PAKIMON,

Whoever application is still in progress for PPR, kindly join the thread as per your application date.

You'll feel much relieved as you'll find many applications which are of similar dates as per your submission. Also you can track what dates CIC is processing currently.
Thanks Rita... Thanks for the lead....

ABC -Canada

Mar 29, 2017
Hello everyone,

It's been quite a while I am trying to search a response on the below, but not succeeded yet. I even tried email to Nova Scotia email address..

I will appreciate if someone can help me on the below.

1. I have a question on the section: Residence in the application section. It seems the definition is missing from the form.
Please can you clarify if short visits of one month will have to be shown as residence in the past five years?

2. Personal history: if an individual was employed during the whole 5 years period, is he still required to show his official travels which he did outside his home country?

3. Passport upload: if you have more than one visas on your passports (business visas) Do you require to upload those pages as well?

I will appreciate if you can help to clarify as the bullet points. thank you in anticipation.

Rohit219

Apr 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
Applicant Table Application Number: E00065XXXX Date application received: 04/12/2017
Applicant type Given name(s) and family name Unique Client Identifier (UCI)

Primary A Sharma
Dependents R Sharma

Hello Guys,
Above is the screenshot of Myself n My Wife's Application status on CIC website. Please advice on our following queries:

1} Does anyone here has a clue why it still doesn't show the name of our newborn here in our application despite of the fact we submitted all his documents with our application on 12/04/17 and also submitted his medical tracking sheet on 15th of June thru LOE.

2) It's been almost 3.5 months since we submitted our application on 12/04/17 and still there hasn't been a single change or update so far. Any clue why?

3) Do you think looking at the situation here going for GCMS notes is a worth option ?

Please Suggest
Regards,
Rohit

Last edited:

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Hey SDKD, CIAN, PAKIMON,

Hai Ritu,

Which is that thread?? From which site??Is it www.getgcms.com??

SDKD

dpnc

Aug 28, 2016

dpnc

Aug 28, 2016
Applicant Table Application Number: E00065XXXX Date application received: 04/12/2017

Primary A Sharma
Dependents R Sharma

Hello Guys,
Above is the screenshot of Myself n My Wife's Application status on CIC website. Please advice on our following queries:

1} Does anyone here has a clue why it still doesn't show the name of our newborn here in our application despite of the fact we submitted all his documents with our application on 12/04/17 and also submitted his medical tracking sheet on 15th of June thru LOE.

2) It's been almost 3.5 months since we submitted our application on 12/04/17 and still there hasn't been a single change or update so far. Any clue why?

3) Do you think looking at the situation here going for GCMS notes is a worth option ?

Please Suggest
Regards,
Rohit
Hi Rohit,

1) i have no idea...
2) we are in same boat..:) i am 14/4/17 AOR....no updates so far...
3) i plan to wait for some more time; looks like they are processing march AOR applicants now....hopefully we will get some update in another 2-3 weeks...lets hope for the best...:)

regards,
dpnc.

dpnc

Aug 28, 2016
Hello everyone,

It's been quite a while I am trying to search a response on the below, but not succeeded yet. I even tried email to Nova Scotia email address..

I will appreciate if someone can help me on the below.

1. I have a question on the section: Residence in the application section. It seems the definition is missing from the form.
Please can you clarify if short visits of one month will have to be shown as residence in the past five years?

2. Personal history: if an individual was employed during the whole 5 years period, is he still required to show his official travels which he did outside his home country?

3. Passport upload: if you have more than one visas on your passports (business visas) Do you require to upload those pages as well?

I will appreciate if you can help to clarify as the bullet points. thank you in anticipation.
Hi ABC,

From my limited knowledge,

1) not necessary; i did not show...
2) no...this will anyway get covered in travel history....
3) yes, all pages of visa is required....

may be other experienced people can correct me if i am wrong....

regards,
dpnc.

ABC -Canada

Mar 29, 2017
Hi ABC,

From my limited knowledge,

1) not necessary; i did not show...
2) no...this will anyway get covered in travel history....
3) yes, all pages of visa is required....

may be other experienced people can correct me if i am wrong....

regards,
dpnc.
is there a separate section for Travel history?do yiu have access to that part in form of pdf or screen shot?

What exactly does that part say?

Thanks on advance.

P.s. how is your status coming along?

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Hi All,

It has been a long time since I was active on this forum, I was busy getting the PR documents. I have got the USA PCC and India PCC & Medical are in process. I have 2 quick questions to ask --

(i) My IELTS is going to expire in Sept 2017 and my Wife's IELTS is going to expire in Dec 2017, considering I will be submitting my PR Application by August 2017, do my Wife & I need to re-appear for the IELTS Exam?

(ii) I am moving to USA with my family by August 2017 but I need to submit the PR Application before my USA travel date -- What address should I give in my PR application? If I give my current India address, it will no longer be valid after few weeks. Will I have any option to update IRCC/CIC on my change of location/Country?

Please do advise. Thanks a lot

Regards,
Aditya

Last edited:

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Hi All,

It has been a long time since I was active on this forum, I was busy getting the PR documents. I have got the USA PCC and India PCC & Medical are in process. I have 2 quick questions to ask --

(i) My IELTS is going to expire in Sept 2017 and my Wife's IELTS is going to expire in Dec 2017, considering I will be submitting my PR Application by August 2017, do my Wife & I need to re-appear for the IELTS Exam?

The day you submit your application IELTS must be valid , Does not matter if it expire next day.

(ii) I am moving to USA with my family by August 2017 but I need to submit the PR Application before my USA travel date -- What address should I give in my PR application? If I give my current India address, it will no longer be valid after few weeks. Will I have any option to update IRCC/CIC on my change of location/Country?

You should fill your present address where you would be at the time you submit your application, As you cant write that address where you do not live as it might consider as misleading information, but in case if you already been in that address in US it would be fine I think. Your present address will decide your visa processing office and at the time when you will get passport request they will ask u to update them your address or anything if changed.

Please do advise. Thanks a lot

Regards,
Aditya

Reactions: adigautam

Fatima007

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-10-2015
Nomination.....
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
25-01-2017
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting

Primary A Sharma
Dependents R Sharma

Hello Guys,

Please Suggest
Regards,
Rohit
Was your child born in Canada? Thats the reason why they omit dependants names from application.

dpnc

Aug 28, 2016
is there a separate section for Travel history?do yiu have access to that part in form of pdf or screen shot?

What exactly does that part say?

Thanks on advance.

P.s. how is your status coming along?
hi ABC,

i remember there was a section on travel history for both me and my spouse...
status has not moved for the past 3.5 months...:-(

regards,
dpnc

dpnc

Aug 28, 2016
Dear All,

I would like to know documents needed after leaving the Job . I have submited my resignation and company has accepted . I have already applied for IRCC and waiting for Visa . I will be going on final exit next month before that i want to know documents i have to collect from my current company .

Note - I am currently working in Middle east - Saudi Arabia .

Waiting for your response .

BR
Zakir
hi Zakir,

As a normal practice, i would consider following docs:
1) relieving letter 2) service certificate showing the start and end dates of employment 3)last 3 months salary slips 4) income tax statements if any or final settlement statement etc...
I am not sure if canadian employers ask anything more...may be others can comment...

regards,
dpnc