+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

otf

Jun 17, 2015
It wont be so hard for you to find apartment in Halifax. There are many property agents in Halifax who will show you many apartments as per your budget and location where you want to live. The most popular one is Killam Properties. and there are many others too like Olympus etc. You may try to talk with them.

regards
D
Thank you very much Drajpoot.

net_mo

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
hey guys,
its been a long time since I visited. I am happy to hear almost everyone has received that golden email...now everyone's just either submitting their PR app or waiting for news... As for me I submitted I got AOR from cic May 2, 2017, my status is " first column :we received your application, 2nd column: we are checking your eligibility.....the rest is still not needed....;):D
Gosh this waiting is kind of stressful, eh....But I hope to God we will all make it to Nova Scotia, I guess at this point its all about patience.
By the way anyone here planning to apply for dual intent, to go for a visit visa while waiting? And how did you go about it?
Thanks and have a great day!

M&C041817

May 23, 2017
Hello everyone, will join this thread to remain updated regarding NSNP Demand (Category B) news. As of writing, this stream is on pause until further notice.

If it isn't too much to ask, can I see a sample of a "Settlement Plan". I promise not to copy it should I pursue my application, I just want to know the content. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

mdzakir1

Mar 9, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2015
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
25-5-2017
Interview........
Not Require Currently
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear All,

Currently I am working in Middle east and will be leaving the job to get some training . I and my wife are from different countries . Now due to crisis i have to leave the job and I will go to my home country and my wife will go to her home country my question is that ....

Will case officer will have any problem to send PPR if we live in two separate countries . As i know that we have to send our passport through VFS . I will get same PPR for me and my spouse or I have to inform them that she is in different country.

Note - I have uploaded the file on 15 June 2017.....

Kindly reply

Best regards
Zakir

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Hi Sdkd and dpnc,

My status got updated on 7th June,

Background Check shows - We are processing your background check. So, atleast some kind of changes i was able visualise on 7th June when my bg check started in progress. But regarding PPR still waiting and on this 23rd June ill complete almost 5 months. Lets see how far more to go.

@dpnc,

Well I had ordered gcms notes on 25th June to have a look whats going on with my application as even after 4 months there was no updation or new changes in my profile. Rest if anything happens I will update here for sure. Further, UCI number has been assigned to everyone as from now, its just a new upgraded system. New addition also shows fingerprint requirements and additional documents which shows in my case we need additional documents to process your application. Though there are no message or any email or any placeholder where I can find what additional docs they require. I thinks its a system glitch coz many other people have the same problem with additional docs. So dnt worry all is fine.

Good luck to you all.

Last edited:

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi Guys,

Whats up guys... Whats the status??? SDKD, Zakir and all...

How long do we need to wait for something to show up in the cic account??? Right now its show me and my wife's UCI numbers blank and rest all fields of status as usual...

How about you guys??? Waiting game is stressful... Not able to plan due to this uninformated wait...:oops:

mdzakir1

Mar 9, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2015
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
25-5-2017
Interview........
Not Require Currently
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear All,

Currently I am working in Middle east and will be leaving the job to get some training . I and my wife are from different countries . Now due to crisis i have to leave the job and I will go to my home country and my wife will go to her home country my question is that ....

Will case officer will have any problem to send PPR if we live in two separate countries . As i know that we have to send our passport through VFS . I will get same PPR for me and my spouse or I have to inform them that she is in different country.

Kindly reply

Best regards
Zakir

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Hi Guys,

Whats up guys... Whats the status??? SDKD, Zakir and all...

How long do we need to wait for something to show up in the cic account??? Right now its show me and my wife's UCI numbers blank and rest all fields of status as usual...

How about you guys??? Waiting game is stressful... Not able to plan due to this uninformated wait...:oops:
Hai Cian,
Yes it's very stressful ... I think it takes 2 months for updating medical and 4-5 months fr PPR:(.... what a long journey... even though praying to get PPR for all of us...:)
SDKD

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Dear All,

Kindly reply

Best regards
Zakir
Zakir don't worry it won't be a pblm... they just inform principal applicant to sent the passports of ur and ur dependents... so that time you can sent together.:)

SDKD

Fatima007

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-10-2015
Nomination.....
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
25-01-2017
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi Sdkd and dpnc,

My status got updated on 7th June,

Background Check shows - We are processing your background check. So, atleast some kind of changes i was able visualise on 7th June when my bg check started in progress. But regarding PPR still waiting and on this 23rd June ill complete almost 5 months. Lets see how far more to go.

@dpnc,

Well I had ordered gcms notes on 25th June to have a look whats going on with my application as even after 4 months there was no updation or new changes in my profile. Rest if anything happens I will update here for sure. Further, UCI number has been assigned to everyone as from now, its just a new upgraded system. New addition also shows fingerprint requirements and additional documents which shows in my case we need additional documents to process your application. Though there are no message or any email or any placeholder where I can find what additional docs they require. I thinks its a system glitch coz many other people have the same problem with additional docs. So dnt worry all is fine.

Good luck to you all.
Oh so good to hear this! Wishing PPR for you this week. They seem to be rounding off Jan pnps. Looking forward to them dishing PPRs to we February folks :)

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Oh so good to hear this! Wishing PPR for you this week. They seem to be rounding off Jan pnps. Looking forward to them dishing PPRs to we February folks :)
Thanks foe the good wishes fatima. Really wish this journey to have a good end now. As its been so long struggle and i wish this week comes to be the best one in my life. If not so, then nothing but to wait is the only option.

mdzakir1

Mar 9, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2015
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
25-5-2017
Interview........
Not Require Currently
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Zakir don't worry it won't be a pblm... they just inform principal applicant to sent the passports of ur and ur dependents... so that time you can sent together.:)

SDKD
Dear SDKD,

Thanks for your reply but in my case after getting PPR i have to get pp from spouse country . I dont know how much time it will take . On the other hand i am not sure we can send passport to other countries through courier . Lets see how it goes still early days .

Terik

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys. i got PPR today. PNP OUTLAND . my AOR is Jan 10. thank you everyone for all the support. major thanks goes to Drajport for your time in answering all the questions we ask here during nominations. Ritawalu and those waiting for PPR will get it this month i pray.

prsdrddy

Sep 10, 2015
hi guys. i got PPR today. PNP OUTLAND . my AOR is Jan 10. thank you everyone for all the support. major thanks goes to Drajport for your time in answering all the questions we ask here during nominations. Ritawalu and those waiting for PPR will get it this month i pray.
Congrats Terik