+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Ankita219

May 25, 2017
Well I do not know why many applicants reported here that they were not able to make changes in their EE profile before getting the document upload page.As far as I remember it usually ask before accepting the ITA..
So like you said baby get born before submission and you were not able to change in your Profile but you did upload some documents for your baby, I have couple of more question-

1- Did you mention the reason in Letter of Explanation that you are not able to upload baby documents and unable to make changes in your profile
2- Did you submit your Proof of funds considering your new family size.
3- What documents you did upload , did you upload baby's passport and birth certificate ?

regards
D
Yes, I did mention the reason for uploading baby doc's in LOE section.
Yes, my funds were always as per the new family size requirements. I had uploaded birth cert, passport, digital photo.

Moh Mor

Star Member
Sep 19, 2015
Hi,
It's been a long time I didn't check this forum.
any NSNP applicant who submitted on Jan 2017 got PPR?

Gag_nm

Oct 25, 2015
Hi All..

Would like to share an update that just saw 'Unique Client Identifier' in my profile.. Also there were additional lines for Fingerprints and Additional Documents Review.... Background Check is showing Not Applicable...

Will appreciate if anyone can share the experience or idea on how long is it going to take further.. Guys need help on it.. Thank you..
dears , even my profile updated , i can see UCI numbers, can someone tell us how long does it take for next steps.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Yes, I did mention the reason for uploading baby doc's in LOE section.
Yes, my funds were always as per the new family size requirements. I had uploaded birth cert, passport, digital photo.
Perfect.
According to me you do not need to worry as you already provide everything. They will definitely ask you to pay rest of the application fee.
you are safe side.

regards
D

Reactions: Ankita219

otf

Jun 17, 2015
Hello All,

I am planning to land in Hlaifax early next month. Please can anyone advice on how to get a 2 bedroom apartment as soon as I land? I plan to stay in an Airbnb apartment for some few days while I find accommodation.

Thank you.

Reactions: patel.jeetesh

mdzakir1

Mar 9, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2015
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
25-5-2017
Interview........
Not Require Currently
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello All,

I am planning to land in Hlaifax early next month. Please can anyone advice on how to get a 2 bedroom apartment as soon as I land? I plan to stay in an Airbnb apartment for some few days while I find accommodation.

Thank you.
Good to see someone visiting from this forum...Hope we all meet in Halifax....Enjoy your journey ...

patel.jeetesh

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-02-2017
Hello All,

Thank you.
Let's have a get together once we all land in Halifax...

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Hello All,

Thank you.
It wont be so hard for you to find apartment in Halifax. There are many property agents in Halifax who will show you many apartments as per your budget and location where you want to live. The most popular one is Killam Properties. and there are many others too like Olympus etc. You may try to talk with them.

regards
D

dpnc

Aug 28, 2016
Hi,

Mine is also showing the same...
What is your time line?

regards,
dpnc
Hi All..

Would like to share an update that just saw 'Unique Client Identifier' in my profile.. Also there were additional lines for Fingerprints and Additional Documents Review.... Background Check is showing Not Applicable...

Will appreciate if anyone can share the experience or idea on how long is it going to take further.. Guys need help on it.. Thank you..

dpnc

Aug 28, 2016
Hi SDKD,

No updates till now. I submitted my PR application on 23 Jan, till now not even a single updation
Hi Ritu,

Did you get this UCI number assigned?
What is the "GCMS notes Ordered - 25th May" shown in your status?

regards,
dpnc

Priya_Vishu

May 11, 2017
Hi Guys,

I was going through CIC news website and found that

"Category A will remain open indefinitely. This category is for applicants with a job offer in Nova Scotia"

and the criteria is :
  • Have a profile in the Express Entry pool;
  • have a full-time permanent skilled job offer from a Nova Scotia employer;
  • have at least one year of skilled work experience related to the job;
  • Have their foreign education credentials assessed, authenticated, and given an equivalent value in Canada by one of the four designated credential assessment agencies;
  • Demonstrate, by way of a standardized language test acceptable to the governments of Canada and Nova Scotia, at least an adequate intermediate language proficiency in English or French (Canadian Language Benchmark: 7); and
  • Obtain at least 67 points on the Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry points grid. Points are awarded based on language proficiency, age, work experience, education, and adaptability.
source link - https://www.cicnews.com/2017/05/nova-scotia-express-entry-stream-opens-pauses-059151.html

So does this mean, If I do not have any valid Job offer from Scotia, I will not receive province nomination from Scotia. Is this correct.

ash08

Jun 1, 2017
Hi,

I submitted my file online on 20th Feb this year.. and got an update regarding UCI in last week...

When did you submit your file??

Thanks..

Hi,

Mine is also showing the same...
What is your time line?

regards,
dpnc

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Hi Guys,

I was going through CIC news website and found that

"Category A will remain open indefinitely. This category is for applicants with a job offer in Nova Scotia"

and the criteria is :
  • Have a profile in the Express Entry pool;
  • have a full-time permanent skilled job offer from a Nova Scotia employer;
  • have at least one year of skilled work experience related to the job;
  • Have their foreign education credentials assessed, authenticated, and given an equivalent value in Canada by one of the four designated credential assessment agencies;
  • Demonstrate, by way of a standardized language test acceptable to the governments of Canada and Nova Scotia, at least an adequate intermediate language proficiency in English or French (Canadian Language Benchmark: 7); and
  • Obtain at least 67 points on the Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry points grid. Points are awarded based on language proficiency, age, work experience, education, and adaptability.
source link - https://www.cicnews.com/2017/05/nova-scotia-express-entry-stream-opens-pauses-059151.html

So does this mean, If I do not have any valid Job offer from Scotia, I will not receive province nomination from Scotia. Is this correct.

It does not say that you will not receive nomination from Nova Scotia, It says you are not even eligible to apply without having a job offer from Nova Scotia employer

regards
D

dpnc

Aug 28, 2016
Hi,

I submitted my file online on 20th Feb this year.. and got an update regarding UCI in last week...

When did you submit your file??

Thanks..
I submitted on April 14...did you get a UCI number assigned or just the place holder?
Mine is a place holder with no numbers..

regards,
dpnc