LANDED..........
Waiting
Hai,

Any updation in PR application??
Rituwallu & Fathima any news??

Zakir and Cian whats your status??

SDKD
Hi SDKD,

Got everything today... Will upload and make payment tomorrow...

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi Guys,

SDKD, Luder anyone... I have uploaded all the documents listed when continued. Should I be over-smart and upload documents that are not listed??? Means is their some sort of list to cross-check if I am missing any document???

Also according to my situation, I am not claiming any points off my wife. But she works as a Lab Assistant. If I enter her work history, the documents asks for her experience letter. So I have removed her work history. Is it fine to remove her work history as I am not claiming any points off her or is it compulsory???

I just want to make sure if I am not missing anything before paying the fees.

Please guide me

Hows it goin with you guys???

Thank you
Cian

twinsiknow

Star Member
Nov 1, 2015
Hi Guys,

SDKD, Luder anyone... I have uploaded all the documents listed when continued. Should I be over-smart and upload documents that are not listed??? Means is their some sort of list to cross-check if I am missing any document???

Also according to my situation, I am not claiming any points off my wife. But she works as a Lab Assistant. If I enter her work history, the documents asks for her experience letter. So I have removed her work history. Is it fine to remove her work history as I am not claiming any points off her or is it compulsory???

Please guide me

Thank you
Cian

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Hi Guys,

Please guide me

Thank you
Cian
Hai Cian,

As you are not claiming points for your spouse so no need detailed experience letter. If she can get one you can upload or else you can just provide an explanation letter explaining that she cant provide letter. And you can just show the appointment letter if you have otherwise no pblm.

In CIC site its written who needs experience letter as ----

Individuals who must submit this documentation
  • The principal applicant
  • Their spouse or common-law partner (if work experience in Canada is claimed)

So no need to worry...

SDKD

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hai Cian,

As you are not claiming points for your spouse so no need detailed experience letter. If she can get one you can upload or else you can just provide an explanation letter explaining that she cant provide letter. And you can just show the appointment letter if you have otherwise no pblm.

In CIC site its written who needs experience letter as ----

Individuals who must submit this documentation
  • The principal applicant
  • Their spouse or common-law partner (if work experience in Canada is claimed)

So no need to worry...

SDKD
Thanks SDKD,

What about other documents??? Should I only upload documents that are asked for??? Do you have any list of documents that you prepared when uploading the docs. If yes can you provide me that list to cross-check just to make sure if I am not missing any documents.

With experience letters - do I have to also upload joining letter, offer letter etc??? Or should it be only the experience letter prepared for CIC? Let me know in detail about what you have done in private message or forum....

May be Luder, DRajpoot can help me out... I am not stuck anywhere but just want to make sure everything is right before paying money...

Thanks in advance...
Cian

Luder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Can't find a match, unfortunately!
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
October 15, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A for eAPR
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
25 Sept, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
Thanks SDKD,

What about other documents??? Should I only upload documents that are asked for??? Do you have any list of documents that you prepared when uploading the docs. If yes can you provide me that list to cross-check just to make sure if I am not missing any documents.

With experience letters - do I have to also upload joining letter, offer letter etc??? Or should it be only the experience letter prepared for CIC? Let me know in detail about what you have done in private message or forum....

May be Luder, DRajpoot can help me out... I am not stuck anywhere but just want to make sure everything is right before paying money...

Thanks in advance...
Cian
Hi Cian,

I'll send the list of docs I sent in order.

You might use it for your reference

Folder one - primary applicant
1. Marriage cert

2. Passport pages (old and and new)

3. Medical tracking sheet - primary applicant

4. Educational docs - Degree and or diploma certs, marklists, transcripts, credential evaluation (ECA), and IELTS

5. Current or last employment record - Experience or reference letter, salary certs if possible (if exp letter lacks in any of the details CIC wants, then provide separate letters to prove it. Letter stating working hours and salary for example. But it's better to get duties and responsibilities within the main experience letter rather than giving a job description document.

6. Previous employment records (same as the above) If last or curerent employment is more than 6 years in the last 10 years, you might give basic letters for these employments but with contact details. Roles and responsibilities may not be needed.

7. Previous employment (if any)

8. Previous employement (if any)

9. Police certs for all countries visited after 18 and stayed more than 6 months.

10. Proof of settlement funds. 4-6 months statements with a bank letter. Bank relation letter or a balance confirmation letter will do. But if balance is mentioned will be good. Better to be less than a week old when you submit the electronic application.

11. letters of explanation (if any)

12. Photograph (soft copy) not scanned

Folder two - spouse of primary applicant

1. Medical tracking sheet

2. Passport pages (old and new)

3. Educational docs (same as the primary applicant) ECA is very important

4. Employment records (same as primary applicant) But if anything missing isn't a problem. But should send an explanation letter explaining the reason for the missing.

5. Employment records (previous) Better to send whatever is available.

6. Police certs (same as primary applicant)

7. Photograph (soft copy)

Folder three - Dependent child one

1. passport pages

2. Photo (soft copy)

3. medical tracking sheet

4. Birth certificate

Folder four - dependent child two (same as the 1st dependent child)

Hope this guide helps.

Cheers,

Luder

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Hi Cian,

1. Marriage cert

4. Educational docs - Degree and or diploma certs, marklists, transcripts, credential evaluation (ECA), and IELTS

5. Current or last employment record - Experience or reference letter, salary certs if possible (if exp letter lacks in any of the details CIC wants, then provide separate letters to prove it. Letter stating working hours and salary for example. But it's better to get duties and responsibilities within the main experience letter rather than giving a job description document.

6. Previous employment records (same as the above) If last or curerent employment is more than 6 years in the last 10 years, you might give basic letters for these employments but with contact details. Roles and responsibilities may not be needed.

9. Police certs for all countries visited after 18 and stayed more than 6 months.

10. Proof of settlement funds. 4-6 months statements with a bank letter. Bank relation letter or a balance confirmation letter will do. But if balance is mentioned will be good. Better to be less than a week old when you submit the electronic application.

4. Employment records (same as primary applicant) But if anything missing isn't a problem. But should send an explanation letter explaining the reason for the missing.

1. passport pages

2. Photo (soft copy)

4. Birth certificate

Hope this guide helps.

Cheers,

Luder
Good job Luder
I have seen many people are worried about the employment documents of spouse, If you guys are not claiming point of your spouse employment you dont need to worry just submit whatever you have cause documents must be as per CIC requirement if you are claiming point but if you dont then does not matter, you are just telling cic what your spouse works. is that make sense ?

-D

Last edited:

jjispig

May 29, 2017
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum and I have a question that hoping you can help!

I've gotten my provincial nomination about two months ago, it was extremely fast only took around 3 weeks from I applied to being nominated.
Then I've submitted it to federal express entry through online application. the approximate processing time is 6 months based on CIC website.

So, here is my question. If I quit my job now and remain living in Nova Scotia without having a job, either looking for another job or taking a break. What would be the consequences of that if I inform CIC about my unemployment status? Will my application be rejected since they would deprive me of my provincial nomination?

Thank you for your help!

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi Cian,

1. Marriage cert

1. passport pages

2. Photo (soft copy)

4. Birth certificate

Hope this guide helps.

Cheers,

Luder

Thanks a lot Luder and SDKD....

Documents finally submitted and fees paid as well... Now what??? Again the long wait???:mad::)

Last edited:

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Hi Cian,

1. Marriage cert

1. passport pages

2. Photo (soft copy)

4. Birth certificate

Hope this guide helps.

Cheers,

Luder

Thats a great description....thanks Luder :)

SDKD

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Thanks a lot Luder and SDKD....

Documents finally submitted and fees paid as well... Now what??? Again the long wait???:mad::)

Yes...Again starts waiting.....:(:(:(

SDKD