+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Sapsan

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
mdzakir1 said:
Dear All,

Can anyone inform me what can be the reasons for visa to be rejected or Nomination letter to be cancel .

br
zakir
That's what NS guide says:

The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration may withdraw your nomination at any time prior to the issuance
of the permanent resident visa and prior to landing in Canada if:
- You no longer meet minimum eligibility requirements of the NSNP;
- The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration is advised by the Canadian visa office that any
information provided in your application for permanent residency is false or fraudulent; or
- Citizenship and Immigration Canada finds that you or a dependent is inadmissible as a result of
medical, criminality, security checks or having an invalid passp

Ishie23

Dec 18, 2014
I just got my AOR yesterday.

Timeline
Received application: December 18, 2015
Pre AOR: June 7, 2016
AOR: February 16, 2017

The problem is my IELTS got expired last September 2016. So my EE is now Profile Ineligible. I plan to email the officer to ask for an extension hopefully they'll grant my plea, but just to shed some light, would you know if there were past cases similar to mine? Huh
Thanks in advance and hoping for the best for all of us in this journey.

shakhawet

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
adigautam said:
I have replied to my Case Officer providing the documents & information as asked. I replied to the same email without changing/editing the subject line but got the Automatic response from NSNP. Please let me know if this is normal or should I have edited the subject line before replying?

I am a December 16, 2015 applicant and received my AOR email on Feb 15, 2017.
Hi,friend, I also got the same automatic responded mail while replying AOR Mail.I think it is normal.No need to be worried.

bns

Apr 1, 2015
66778899 said:
Sorry to hear that mate. Did you received AOR before now or this is your first email from NS? Kindly provide your timeline
They mail this:

This is to acknowledge receipt of your application under the Nova Scotia Nominee Program Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry stream on December 18, 2015.
Your application will be placed in the queue for assessment.
One of the steps required in the nomination process for Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry is for you to be registered in Express Entry with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. To confirm that you have done so please e-mail this office, nsnp@novascotia.ca , with your valid Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code.
Failure to provide this Number and Code within 5 business days of receiving this correspondence will result in your application being closed.
Please let us know if you have accepted an invitation to apply for Permanent Residency from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada within the Express Entry System.
To speed up the processing of your application, if the information/documentation you provided at time of submitting your application is now outdated or expired, please submit your new updated information/documentation, not limited to the following, to nsnp@novascotia.ca within 5 business days of the date of this correspondence:
1. Changes in your family composition. Provide an explanation and include copies of relevant supporting documentation (birth certificate, divorce certificate, separation agreement, etc.).
2. Updated bank account statements showing you have the required funds to move to and settle in Nova Scotia until you secure employment in the province.
3. New contact information, if applicable.
4. If passport submitted at time of application has expired, a copy of your new passport, including copies of pages showing the passport number, dates of issue and expiry, photo, name, date and place of birth, any amendments in name, and any previous visas or visits to Canada.
5. Copy of new language test results if the language test results submitted with your application are no longer valid.
6. New information about your connections to Canada (family members or close friends living in Canada, their names, province or territory of residence, telephone number, relationship to you).
7. Details of any trips to Canada since submitting your application (places visited, purpose and length of trip, etc.).
8. For your intended occupation in Nova Scotia, using the table below, directly compare your work experience for each of your jobs in the last 10 years to the lead statement of the occupation description in the NOC 2011, including all of the essential duties and most of the main duties listed.

Funtell85

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Hello guys, I received AOR on Thursday (16th Feb-17). My application got to NS on the 22nd of December 2015. Please admin, kindly update my records.
By the way, Is it just me or 5 working days to respond with all the updated documents seems really short? Will do my best to respond anyway.

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Funtell85 said:
Hello guys, I received AOR on Thursday (16th Feb-17). My application got to NS on the 22nd of December 2015. Please admin, kindly update my records.
By the way, Is it just me or 5 working days to respond with all the updated documents seems really short? Will do my best to respond anyway.
Congrats Funtell85.... No everybody gets the same time frame of 5 days... so don't worry and get to work and start preparing the response email...

ROYCO123

Sep 5, 2016
Funtell85 said:
Hello guys, I thought Nova Scotia closed their application window on 18th December 2015.How come your application reached on 22nd Dec 2015? Just asking

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
bns said:
Can I get more than 5 days as my ielts expire.It require atleast 20 days to get the result.
Hi bns,

Till what I know, you have missed the boat. I might sound a bit negative but the officer might not give you these many days. As you will require immediate date of IELTS and then 13-15 days your results would arrive. Have you already taken a new date? If yes you can send him the new date and confirmation email. He/She might provide you the time.

Seniors please advise. Rita, Skywalker... Please provide your views. So he can decide what to do.

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi SDKD,

What's your status?

Let me know whenever you get your ADR or Nomination.

Thanks

twinsiknow

Star Member
Nov 1, 2015
ROYCO123 said:
Hello guys, I thought Nova Scotia closed their application window on 18th December 2015.How come your application reached on 22nd Dec 2015? Just asking

Hello Royco,
What happened was that his application was mailed before the closure date.if for example he sent it on the 16th and the post office/courier stamped 16th of Dec 2015 on his application,but was received by NS office on 2nd feb 2016. It would be considered.
So they accepted filed postmarked 17th of Dec,2015. Irrespective of when it was received by their office.
I hope this clears ur doubt.

Funtell85

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
ROYCO123 said:
My application is actually dated and posted on the 17th of December, 2015 but it only got to Nova Scotia on the 22nd of December. Hope you understand now?

Cheers.

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys, please when does IELTS expiration no longer a problem in PR application process?

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
66778899 said:
Hello Guys, please when does IELTS expiration no longer a problem in PR application process?
Once you get the ITA and you accept it.