+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Mrs rukky

Jan 29, 2017
rikmalhotra said:
Got Additional document request yesterday. DId anyone get a similiar request.

The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration (NSOI) is in the process of assessing your application made to the Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Stream.

In order to continue processing your application, the following additional information is required:

A reference letter from XXXXX that details your job duties as a XXXXXXXXXX.
You submitted your EPF Statement of Account from XXXXXXXXXX. What does EPF stand for? If you leave the company, then are you entitled to withdraw your contributions only?
Based on your work experience, you identified your intended occupation in Nova Scotia as NOC 2147, Computer Engineers (except Software Engineers and Designers). Did you consider NOC 2171, Information Systems Analysts and Consultants or another NOC as an option? Please explain.

This information must be submitted to me within 10 business days of the date of this correspondence.

Good day all
please how does one get nominated.
has 2017 nomination started?

harry592

Dec 6, 2014
I have one question regarding filling of application.

It's regarding my wife's work experience for which we are not claiming any points as professions are very different.

If I show her work history, it's prompting to upload her work experience supporting documents which are not in required format.

So, need guidance here - should I show her work experience or not?

In Personal history, I am entering both her homemaker and work experience details for last 10 years.

Request for your inputs.

rikmalhotra

Star Member
Jul 27, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18th Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
27 Jan 2017
Nomination.....
3rd Feb 2017
AOR Received.
27th Feb 2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21st Feb 2017
Mrs rukky said:
Good day all
Nova Scotia hasn't opened for 2017. I had applied in 2015

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
pakimom said:
Dear Friends,

I am happy to announce that yesterday I received the Golden Nomination e-mail ;D.......I would like to thank everyone for their best wishes during this waiting period and rest assured I am praying hard for everyone on this forum who is anxiously waiting for their AORs and Nominations - SDKD & Cian Stay Strong!!

I have some specific questions for seniors like Drajpoot & Others who have been through the process.

I would appreciate if you could let me please know:

1)As I have just been nominated yesterday will I be selected in the next draw.
2) How soon after the draw do we get an ITA?
3) Does the ITA specifically ask us to do the Medical and are we supposed to take our ITA copy to the Panel Physician?
4) Do we get a Case ID or Number or is our EE Profile Number our File Number?
5) Any prediction on when the next draw will be held? My children have to travel by the 18th of February for a school trip and I am hoping I can fix a date before that. I asked my PAnel Physician Office here in Kuwait if they can do upfront medical but it seems they are very primitive and the receptionist said that she needs me to bring a form of some kind - What form does she mean? Does it come with the ITA?

Looking forward to your early response and Thank you for all your help. :)
Wow... Congrats... Great news...

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Mrs rukky said:
Good day all
Hai Rukky,

They haven't started taking new application for 2017. They are just processing 2015 applicant.

Now they are viewing November applicants(2015)...Hoping they will start taking new application by mid of 2017.

Lets hope for the best!

SDKD

mdzakir1

Mar 9, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2015
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
25-5-2017
Interview........
Not Require Currently
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
mdzakir1 said:
Dear All,

Just want to know about the employment verification call or email from Nova Scotia Office . Is it mandatory they will call or not . Because I have mention my unit head administrator in reference letter . Yesterday he told , till now he did not receive any email from nova Scotia . Can anyone send me the email address or phone number which they will call or send email . My application was received by NS on 30 Nov 2015 .

BR
Dear SDKD,

Can you reply for this query as well .

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
mdzakir1 said:
Dear SDKD,

Can you reply for this query as well .
Hai Mdzakir,

As I am not aware of this. Me too waiting for my AOR. Upto now I didn't (means company didn't receive any verification from their side). I thought it would be after applying for PPR. I am also excited and feeling nervous too. I haven't passed this situation.

I would surely reply to all in the form if I am aware of the questions.

Sorry Zakir...dont worry everything will be fine... :D

SDKD

mdzakir1

Mar 9, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2015
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
25-5-2017
Interview........
Not Require Currently
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
SDKD said:
Hai Mdzakir,

As I am not aware of this. Me too waiting for my AOR. Upto now I didn't (means company didn't receive any verification from their side). I thought it would be after applying for PPR. I am also excited and feeling nervous too. I haven't passed this situation.

I would surely reply to all in the form if I am aware of the questions.

Sorry Zakir...dont worry everything will be fine... :D

SDKD
Thanks

Fatima007

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-10-2015
Nomination.....
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
25-01-2017
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Congrats to all my peeps with nominations and AORs. For those waiting for an update, i wish you a speedy and positive response. NS has imbibed in all of us the virtue called "patience"

Please I was nominated in December and I am about to submit my PR application. Based on the PCC requirements, I have 3 to submit, my home country, the UK and the US. I have that of my home country and the UK, the outstanding one is likely to take 12 to 14 weeks. Can I submit my application with the 2 PCCs i have alongside an evidence that I have started the process of obtaining the 3rd so i dont waste too much time waiting for the FBI certificate then submit at a later time when its ready? Has anyone done this before

traveler982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seniors who already submitted eAPR,please suggest.

For e-ApR photos, in the photo requirements guide its states that in the background of the photo should be the name and address of the photo studio. Does it mean that I need to take photo in hard copy from the studio and scan in afterwards and the upload it in my post ITA section?

Terik

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
traveler982 said:
Seniors who already submitted eAPR,please suggest.

For e-ApR photos, in the photo requirements guide its states that in the background of the photo should be the name and address of the photo studio. Does it mean that I need to take photo in hard copy from the studio and scan in afterwards and the upload it in my post ITA section?
No. just get the soft copy from the photographer/studio. you will need to upload the soft. make sure the size of the soft copy is not more than the size required so that you do not have prob uploading. i think the max size is 240kb or so.
The hard copy with the detail you mentioned will be required at the point of PPR issuance.

best of luck

terik

traveler982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Terik said:
No. just get the soft copy from the photographer/studio. you will need to upload the soft. make sure the size of the soft copy is not more than the size required so that you do not have prob uploading. i think the max size is 240kb or so.
The hard copy with the detail you mentioned will be required at the point of PPR issuance.

best of luck

terik
Thank you Terik :)

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Hello friends......the Forum is very quiet...any new AORS or other activity? I am hoping to see everyone on this forum move forward together as soon as they receive their Nominations.

What are the next steps for those who received Nomination and ITA.....Seniors please advise - is there a whatsapp forum or other forum that we should join for those who get ITA due to PNP.

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
pakimom said:
Hello friends......the Forum is very quiet...any new AORS or other activity? I am hoping to see everyone on this forum move forward together as soon as they receive their Nominations.

What are the next steps for those who received Nomination and ITA.....Seniors please advise - is there a whatsapp forum or other forum that we should join for those who get ITA due to PNP.
No news regarding AOR. Everyday expecting their mail but after 16/01/2017 no AOR :( :( :(

Making so sad... :( Don't know why they are delaying...

SDKD

VRKK

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
SDKD said:
No news regarding AOR. Everyday expecting their mail but after 16/01/2017 no AOR :( :( :(

Making so sad... :( Don't know why they are delaying...

SDKD
Yes SDKD, i don't know why this NS is very slow, they are really testing our patience, what to do we need to wait